At Ace Chemicals

>At Ace Chemicals
Uh oh.

Attached: batmane5.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFjFxgHedgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like he's already the Joker with the white skin and craziness so what's the problem?

Maybe this is where he became John Doe, we'll find out more.

he falls into a vat of chemicals and starts a new life in a different shitty game

Attached: 2xGogoo.png (322x632, 276K)

He's wearing his new outfit.

Why are people freaking out about this? He already has the white skin/green hair so it's pretty obvious that he had the accident already. I'm assuming we'll be getting some sort of backstory for him in the finale.

That's his vigilante outfit, the one you get if he was your bestie. He'll have a different outfit if you never trusted him. I figure the final few scenes will be at Ace.

Oh you were originally saying he already had the accident at Ace Chemicals to become John Doe and that we're probably just going there to learn the story. Sorry, I'm retarded tonight.

Oh that makes sense actually will mean they were destined to be rivals

What did they make at Ace Chemicals

No way. I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation.

Attached: just according to keikaku.webm (1760x992, 2.64M)

Pretty sure the whole vat of chemicals thing already happened considering he woke up in Arkham with green hair, bleached skin, and no memory of who he was before.

Junkrat is too much fun to play. It's the Australian shitposting of FPS
>Taking Overwatch seriously
>Playing Overwatch competitively
>Not playing exclusively to rile faggots up
Come on now

>inb4 it was all part of his keikaku
>Oh Dark Knight, do you remember that faithful night you made your truly!? No? Well, I never forgot. Silly fool, did you really think I ever cared about your little crusade? Sure, getting you to trust me wasn't easy but I have to admit, the expression on your face makes it all worth it!

you are TEARING ME APART Batman!

Attached: screen-shot-2018-03-12-at-1-25-16-pm.png (780x460, 211K)

Big vats of chemicals.

You need a big vat of chemicals delivered tomorrow? Ace will sort you out good. Any chemical, any size of vat, 24/7, just call.

Deranged killer clowns

Why is this shit so gay?

Wiseau as Joker is something I didn't expected to like and support but I do

youtu.be/eFjFxgHedgM

>What did they make at Ace Chemicals
Playing cards.

Attached: tec_168_004.png (438x607, 639K)

i thought it was supposed to be Axis Chemicals.