Do you know anyone that smokes weed every single day who isn't a loser?

Do you know anyone that smokes weed every single day who isn't a loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZuup3Iq61Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that the maddog Sessions himself?

Based nominee.
Hope he doesnt get assanginated in office

serious answer: no

Does smoking it everyday and working for minimum make you a loser?

Me

But I'm willing to wait on cannabis reform if it helps national security

Actually, no.

Personally no. People I know that smoke a lot tend to be rather complacent with their simple little lives and do not strive for "greatness."

no but that might be because I'm a loser too

Honestly no. The only adults I knew that wasted their times on it were dudes earning minimum wage at 40+ years of age.

Even stoners hate other stoners

Yeah. And I only do it because I'm sick and it helps.

I smoke pot every day and I'm a surgeon

it helps my chronic back pain without making my hands shaky like opiate based pills would

Probably with exception to cancer patients I would say no

>2006+10
>not vaping / making edibles
dude

Good people don't put a white nationlist in the white house either.

I know a lot of people who smoke weed every day, and I can say this having known them for 30 or more adult years, they have not matured emotionally. I am not able to talk to them about this as they navigate the Nile. But in observing them, calling them friends, and knowing alot about them.... they act and seem like 30-35 year old people that still act like they are teenagers never going to grow the fuck up.

Sad to in a way, I recently commented at a friend, he just bought a mountain bike, the guy is close to 40. It seemed immature due the the other glaring signs he lacks maturity in many areas of his life.

It's fun every now and then. Not good if its a habit tho

Yeah. I guess this depends on who you know and the kind of people you hang around. Everyone that said no, should take reflect on this.

Everyone who smokes weed is a loser. The best they can perform in their lives is working the bare minimum required to fund their weed habit.

One of my friends is a pothead and he begged me to vote to legalize weed the first time it was on the balot in Florida. I asked if he himself was voting, and his reply was "no I'm too lazy but I know you're gonna vote so pls vote legalize for me bro."

These people will never amount to anything.

I smoke weed everyday. Work, 3 bedroom apartment, social life is okay for an user. Family and some close friends. Redpilled, not every user is a liberal faggot.

I know two people who smoke it every day. One's a hobo who has a daughter and exwife who hates him for being a useless bum but he doesn't care.

The other is a worthless retard carried by his hard working family. He's repaid their kindness by letting his druggy friends rob his family's ranch.

drug-addled nigger detected

Yes, I do know people who smoke everyday and are not losers.

Lazy people and worthless people are just that, pot or no pot.

Says the American posting on a children's cartoon board at 12-2PM on a Saturday. I'm sure you're a winner and it's all thanks to your lack of weed smoking.

uhhh
better keep that to yourself man
I'm just a humble nurse and we'll get thrown in jail for doing drugs..

>he just bought a mountain bike, the guy is close to 40
I am guessing as his transport, and not for recreation and hobby/leisure?

Because yes, I notice too that people who smoke for + a decade get fucked up for life

I know one who is a PhD

Nope.

This.

I know a couple people who smoke every day and they're pretty ho-hum and don't go for anything bigger than themselves.

Jeff "Stoner, meet Kalashnikov" Sessions

I smoke every day and I'm most definitely a loser. So, no.

There are only two people I know personally that smoke everyday and that I'd consider losers. I know about a dozen more that smoke everyday that I would not consider losers, all have jobs, most have college degrees.

My uncle smokes every day. He use to be an astronaut and now he works at Nintendo. He told me about some really cool stuff.

I smoke a little desu :^)

Yes

They're extremely simple minded. I've noticed people who smoke alot of pot walk funny too

Smoke weed erryday because life is fucking boring when you have no gf and no money

Look, I can't travel, my job is a fucking boring office job, tfw no gf, and every day is a fucking struggle to get through because it's so bleak and dull and just an absolute waste. I smoke weed and for 2 hours music sounds better, food tastes better, movies are more entertaining and vidya is more fun.

It hurts no one. It costs you nothing. You can't OD from it, and it's not addicting (physically)

So fuck off and leave me alone. If furries and trannies and niggers are allowed to be legal then so should pot.

PhD in what?

Weed itself is fine, its overuse/addiction that creates problems

Every fucking moron here has a friend and knows somebody hey can point to and say ALL people are this way because my friend is this way. Fucking kill yourself.

Snoop dogg?

A CEO of a biomass plant for lack of a better word and also if I described it in full you pretty much know who. Also the CEO of out regional paving company holds all contacts this side of the state and is a great investor. But most people genuinely are degenerates when they smoke all day because they're already dumb and have no self control. My job drug tests and I got to engi school so no time for me.

Also if a woman smokes she definitely has no self control and is worthless.

Former 4/20 idiot here. I didn't even realize at the time how big of a loser I was

I live in washington state
and have been registered as a medical marijuana patient in this state for 7 years now
nobody in this state cares to do anything about it
however I did have to switch malpractice insurance providers at one point

>simple minded

Speak for yourself, cretin.

>this whole thread

I know multiple weed users who are more successful than you could ever hope to be. And Florida has never voted to "legalize weed", retard.

how is he not a loser? PhDs only make you older than the others when you get started flipping burgers.

inb4 Astronomy

anyone who smokes weed everyday is a fucking addict, comparable to an alcoholic who gulps down a bottle of gin everyday. of course that makes you a loser - at that point you literally spend most of your waking hours in a state of mild substance-induced psychosis.

every succesful artist ever.. half the guys that work in silicon valley

alcohol psychosis is pretty fun every once in a while though.

yea my guess is physics

Sure, but I also know lots of losers who get pissed every night whose lives go nowhere.

The trick is to maybe not do it every day.

This is one of the may things Sup Forums will never understand. There are 3 kind of pot smokers imo, the total brain dead retards that smoke all day everyday, people that smoke for health issues, and people that smoke but do something with their lives. Just because you smoke weed doesnt mean your a useless retard, but i do agree that majority of people that do smoke are brainless idiots that give the rest of smokers a bad rep.

-t. a former smoker

why American establishment is so fucking based?

I smoke weed everyday so I can tell you its not addictive.

srs weed is for degenerates and everybody sees you losers like this

You mean the majority of Americans on prescription medication for depression and anxiety you fucking moron?

Yes, me. Wife, three kids, good job in IT. Severe neuropathic pain from SCI ten years ago. One small bowl before bed and I can actually sleep.

>Do you know anyone that drinks alcohol every single day who isn't a loser?

Baby boomer conservatives are fucking RETARDS

Not everyone who smokes weed, smokes it everyday.

Fuck, OP. You think black and white like a feminist. And so do cuckservatives.

I know literally no one with a marijuana addiction who isn't a fucking loser.

Yes. Best example which comes to mind is the CEO of a small IT company, selfmade millionaire. Not a loser enough for you, faggot?

me senpai

not NEET and doing pretty good socially

still lurking on pol with no job

t. weedcuck

former t. heroin cuck

atleast im on the way up?

Do you know any OP that posts a thread and isn't a faggot?

I don't know if you're just saying that to be a cunt but I earn minimum wage, never been arrested, don't drink, don't fuck with anybody and basically keep to myself.

I don' think i'm cool for smoking and I don't think you are a faggot for not liking smoking/drinking/drugs.

So he made one off the cuff remark in passing about a tertiary issue regarding a small minority of users. There's no way marijuana won't be federally legal by 2020.

My mom. She was injured at work, denied real treatment because the company was scared of workman's comp (even though she just wanted to get better and wasn't trying to scam anyone), got a botched surgery and was in pain for years, and they just threw tons of pain killers at her and made her a zombie for the last ten years. She got on medical pot last year, and got off all the opiates, and I finally have my mom back. She got a new job and is a functioning member of society again. She just takes a few hits throughout the day and then before bed, and makes tinctures/edibles for if she's going to be around other people. There is no reason it shouldn't be legal for medicinal use.

Bill Maher
Seth Rogan

That's because you're a loser with no friends.

He literally retarded, so its only proofs the theory.

ALLS I DO IS SMOKE WEED SHEEEIIIITTTTTT

>youtube.com/watch?v=fZuup3Iq61Y

Is Ecstasy better? I heard it opens passages in the mind and can completely change the person you used to be.

So is weed psychosis. The point he was making is about those who smoke or drink to get drunk EVERY fucking day.

Nope, everyone I knew that smokes weed has shit lives, some sort of daddy issue and a criminal record. Anyone that smokes weed is a low life degenerate.

I smoke on average once per day, about 5 days a week. I usually smoke a little bit when I get out of work.

Not even my live-in girlfriend knows because I keep it to myself.

Weed itself isn't really bad, it's the pothead losers themselves. If they weren't ruining their lives with weed, they'd be ruining it with something else.

This is a great fucking story.

Here is a gift user.

One of my Jew friends is a lawyer who works for the ACLU smokes erryday.

I've seen a few, but not on Sup Forums.

dude i'm in puyallup
whats the first letter of the building you work in

fuck off DUDE this isnt canada...degenerate scum

Goddamn, Hillary would have made this shit legal.

Thanks a lot Sup Forums. I'm going to get caught one day, I just know it.

You drink coffee every morning?

Yes

I smoked weed everyday and make a lot of money.

>One small bowl before bed and I can actually sleep.

wow you are a complete loser what an absolute waste you are a mess why dont you just get some doctor prescribed opiates or chug some liquor like all the other upstanding hardworking citizens in this thread who dont have to do degenerate ILLEGAL drugs

Do you know anyone that posts on Sup Forums every single day who isn't a loser?

Not reporting him
Such a good shabbos goy you are

Me. My friend Matt, My other friend Matt, My Brother, All of my Co workers... and My Mom and Dad.

also Carl Sagan.

Yes plenty of people smoke weed that are successful. This is a fucking retarded question. I feel bad for your basement shut ins that only get your experience with people on xbox live..

ditto

S(weedish)

No, weed became their life. You want to get a sense of that listen to joe rogan when drugs are wedged into the conversation.

>Hillary would have made this shit legal

If you have to say your Jew friend every time you mention him here you're not his friend and he should stay as far away from you as humanly possible.

I'm a successful engineer and smoke weed pretty often. Also many of the other engineers and scientists that I work with smoke. Ya'll a bunch of nerds

I smoke most days (well, evenings), and wouldn't consider myself a loser.

I've got a good professional job, a wife and son, and no criminal record. I don't own a house, but that's mainly because we're waiting either to move cities or the market to be less fucked (average house in my city is well over a million now).

>I heard it opens passages in the mind and can completely change the person you used to be.

That's absolutely true, but dropping MDMA daily will fry your brain pretty fast (and doesn't make sense anyways because of tolerance buildup). It's one of the drugs where you need to take longish breaks between trips if you don't want to risk your health.