How do we rid ourselves of /r/The_Donald parasites? How do we make Pepes stormfag again?

How do we rid ourselves of /r/The_Donald parasites? How do we make Pepes stormfag again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKwa3g3gRos&list=RDMMqJG9EZF2wJg&index=27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to swing farther right and beyond

It's over. You just have to readjust like when you get surprise pops in Victoria 2.

Yes, perhaps we can make racism mainstream.

Theyre here forever.

Seriously fuck this election.

>How do we rid ourselves of /r/The_Donald parasites?

For starters, stop with this "Pepe" faggotry

They're here to stay. The greatest casualty of the Great Meme War was Sup Forums itself.

How are we going to meme racism back into the mainstream?

Why the repeating stormfag threads? Operation discredit and demonize the hacker known as 4chinz and the evil drumpf?

>ITT: How can we get divided and conquered
sage

We need all our meme magic for that.

This, op is a normiefag maybe a paid shill dare i say /ctrguy/

While I dislike the reddit fags, they are our cancer, let them do as they will until they destroy reddit from within.

youtube.com/watch?v=TKwa3g3gRos&list=RDMMqJG9EZF2wJg&index=27

t. redditfags
Go back, or become stormfag; your choice.

Leave the_donald alone they help filter the fuckers out. I'll do something about that post though kind of cringy.

We drop subtle redpills, and we start trending hashtags on Twitter that also drop redpills. We can't go full stormfag yet though.

>HIGH ENERGY

What did he mean by this?

I think you fail to see what happens when you finally win.
It was a temporary alliance. We WWII cold war now.

It already is. Liberals literally can not stop talking about race. Just bait them into more "white people this" "white people that" garbage.

Stormfags = cancer.

Redpill about jewish scam isnt "muh white KKK empire". You're trash and your ideas will never be accepted. You almost cost donald the election and even in europe you keep preventing real right wing parties from bein elected since you just can't help but sperg our some nazi shit because some nignog stole your lunch money.

OP
>has screen nam
>concern trolls over reddit
>talks about controlling memes

fuck off back to red dit. stay there until you have grown up and left your parents basement ffs.

sage

The only place left is unironically becoming Anarcho-capitalists.

You really wanna do that?

Found a nigger

Shout them down with NORMIES REEEEEEE

Thats where it came from, normies stealing pepe (from r9k - thats where it came from, not here)

The election's over. Fuck off to reddit, content parasite.

Fuk off lonesome wyatt

Out of all of the tripfags, you're by far the tripfaggiest. Go back to 9gag

>projecting this hard

This baka, this is why I suspect paid shillary although probably is a 17 year old queer.

post race realist articles

these people have already given up their liberal world views and are more open to new information.

Remember how you got red-pilled? These people are still in their ron paul phase. Just hit em with Sup Forums infographics on race, crime, and the like.

Just keep spitting redpill truths.