Why is he demanding a safe space like an SJW cuck?

Why is he demanding a safe space like an SJW cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/electoral-college-effort-stop-trump-231350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To make them attack safe spaces. 36D Scrabble

AAAH WHEN WILL IT END?!?!

>the ride

That's the joke, faggot.

Checkered

damn Trump is smart

I'm scared now.

kek is with us

The Hamilton cast are irrelevant, so here are 3 actual American traitors names instead.

P. Bret Chiafalo, a Washington State elector who has already declared his opposition to Hillary Clinton, and
Micheal Baca of Colorado have launched what they’ve dubbed “Moral Electors,” an attempt to persuade 37 of their Republican colleagues to bail on Trump — just enough to block Trump’s election and leave the final decision to the House of Representatives. They have the support of a
third elector, Washington State’s Robert Satiacum.

politico.com/story/2016/11/electoral-college-effort-stop-trump-231350

people are starting to ascribe brilliance to trump in the same way they ascribed jesus-ness to obama in 2008. everything trump does people dissect and reveal how genius it is. all the fucking guy is doing is saying weird shit because he's an out of touch billionaire.

I thought 27D chess was just a meme, but now I know better.

His first gaf all year.

Nobodies perfect

Its like (you) dont even remember lincolin.

Piss on those faggot niggers, I don't care if he drone strikes the theater.

>666

This is not a test.

holy kek

You lost get over it.

Cuz how else do you talk to SJeWs and their monkey pets?

Only other option is to round them up and curb stomp these bitches--just wait till he gets in.

The white birth rate can't carry on -
You'll be sorry when we're gone!

What does it feel like being played?

It never ends.

Another smart move by Trump

The ample amounts of repeating numerals confirm that Trump is indeed Lord Kek's champion and the bringer of light.

because he's reminding everyone of things done to popular Republicans

This will become funny any moment now guys.

Ours is not to reason why,

Ours is but to do and P R A I S E K E K

Because Trump has always been a spineless cuck with incredibly fragile feelings and no concrete beliefs. You all were so busy obsessing over Hillary and Wikileaks and other distractions that you didn't notice. Now that those are all gone, you're starting to notice you elected a pansy.

I agree. Very inappropriate Mr. President Trump.

POST THEIR TWATTERS

Because he's a bitch.

He is redpilling the normies by using their own flawed logic against them. And he can get away with it because he is the president elect.

Holy shit, take me off Mr Toads etc etc. I thought I was smart butt fuck this man is a genius

great, so now both sides are advocating for safe spaces. well done, pol, you pile of fucking retards.

>Go to a theater
>Expect a place that usually is supposed to not give people problems no matter who you are
>Get booed by Salty people who voted Hillary or didn't vote at all
>Trump gots your back and calls out the people for being disrespectful cunts
>In place were you'd expect to respect people in
Really makes you think

>theater should be safe space
>Lincoln nig savior died in a theater

Subtle bants to the violent lib left

10/10

He has a good brain.

The SJW definition of safe space is " a space for individuals who feel marginalized to come together to communicate regarding their experiences with their perceived marginalization, typically on a university campus."

It is not because you disagree with the concept of "safe spaces" that you want the world to be an unsafe place and you hate anything safe and want the world to be a "Wild West film" or that you support harassment. It means that you disagree with "safe spaces".

No, he isn't arguing for "safe spaces" in the way that SJWs want.

Is Trump arguing for:

> a space for individuals who feel marginalized to come together to communicate regarding their experiences with their perceived marginalization, typically on a university campus

But thanks for Correcting the Record, anyway.

And the best words.