Replacing Lisa with Janey

>replacing Lisa with Janey

Seems like an upgrade to me.

Attached: The.Simpsons.S29E01.The.Serfsons.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.264-SiGMA.mkv_snapshot_14.55_[2018.03.17 (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZu5iDTtNg0)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What fanart is this?

Replacing Lisa with anything would be an upgrade.

Replacing the Simpsons with literally anything else seems like an upgrade to me

I wish I could replace my life.

>Janey

Actually doing something with her? They must be getting desperate.

>Lisa being replaced.
We are not that lucky.
>Lisa being replaced with Hans Moleman.
Like a godsend miracle.

Is it just me or is the perspective on this all kinds of whack?

Take a peasant, leave a peasant.

Cowabunga dudes

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

I was thinking that background looked particularly detailed

I have watched allot of Simpsons and can name almost all of the characters but I didn't know she was called Janey.

It is, she's scaled too large compared to the door, but also marge and homer's eyes aren't looking in her direction, more to the left.

I really hate that they never gave Janey any development throughout the show.

those fucking backrounds irk me, they don't look like simpsons backrounds

they are putting black characters in medieval European settings to prove they existed during those times and they were respected and even kings and queens, Doctor who already reveled the truth.

spbp

I've even come up with some cool ideas that could be done with her.

Like what?

>Janey is actually mixed-race, her dad was some white guy who left her mother when she was an infant
>her mother is kind of a stereotype bitchy black momma but middle class, not a ghetto nig and she's kind of strict with Janey
>Janey is kind of sarcastic and finds Lisa's idealism eye-rolling
And those were the main ideas I had. See, there's things you could do with her if the idea had ever occurred to the writers.

I hate the HD animation, I really do.

Didn't they say on one of the DVD commentaries that Janey is mainly there as a filler character when Lisa has to talk to another little girl?

Yes, we've established that the writers aren't always the brightest bulbs on the string.

IKR? Even Canadian flash camera angles look better and more complex

Attached: IMG_1138.gif (220x220, 602K)

Don't see how it's worse than anything the Simpsons since Season 10 has come up with. Also shit, it would be funny to have some character to tell Lisa she's an idiot.

Becky you could do some things with as well. She should be a Leni Loud kind of dum-dum girl and...she has a crush on Bart and wants to marry him when she grows up.

Attached: Bart_Signs_Becky's_Yearbook.png (479x350, 171K)

hot

>Lisa being replaced with Hans Moleman.
I don't think they would be able to keep doing the football joke for the next 20 years.

we have seen her parents tho

Attached: momdad.png (191x311, 68K)

It would be better than what we have with Lisa.

Discussing how to make Simpsons better is like talking about improving hamburgers.

Well Bacon for starters

>Everything was always as it is now

Attached: IMG_1172.gif (313x225, 1.39M)

Semi-random question but anyone know the artist/song to the other version of the LA-Z Rider Couch Gag (youtube.com/watch?v=kZu5iDTtNg0)
It's a darker, techno song

it's probably roller mobster by carpenter brut.

Even having an empty slot is a net gain in this case.

This episode was surprisingly good. Zombie Simpsons seems to be rebounding.

>tfw the Simpsons has spent more than 2/3 of it's existence being mediocre garbage

Attached: 18031151418.jpg (460x460, 31K)

Does Moleman still appear in modern Simpson episodes? Seems like around season 9 or 10 they totally dropped him in favor of Gil who I never found to be that funny.

that's what you get when you overpay your voice actors and let them run the show as they wish