So Sup Forums... Would you?

So Sup Forums... Would you?

She farting?

i certainly am

Wed all giver a go, but shes still a scumbag.

Itd be a hatefuck, at this point.

can i eat it?

Why wouldn't I?

She's literally no different than when Sup Forums drooled over her. The only thing that changed is that Trumptards are easily influenced.

Don't be stupid and gross.

Nope. I have to like the person I am having sex with and I loathe her with a passion.

Plus she has a manface

Lena is my ideal but I'd eat Kelly's too.

Fucking spaghettiniggers...

Totally. She's the MILFest MILF out there.

He's from ireland.....

I have seen some disgusting things in my life (tub girl, 2 girls one cup, etc) but that image actually made me vomit a little (I had to swallow it)

sharting

It's a meme, you dip.

Who would take the time to shoop this?

One potato famine wasn't enough...

Is it beneficial for a society to make it hard for convicted felons to reintegrate?

Wouldn't they simply go out and steal to put money they should be able to work for into their own pockets?

Has the banning of access to criminal records actually made crime recede?

Are there any good papers on this?
I feel it's a discriminatory practice that is un-just and harmful. People are having actions they did when they were 18 dangled over their heads when they're 57. They can't even get a job at Wal-mart. I'd like to know for sure. I see nothing truly beneficial aside from "trustworthiness". I believe on some level all men are criminals given the opportunity; as a society, we should understand this. One should be able to do their time for their crime, leave, and continue living. I see no reason in inhibiting the money they can make for others. I see criminal records as a backward process that needs to be rectified. I'm not saying we should completely repeal it, (it has certain uses in keeping dangerous individuals out of jobs where they'd victimize others) but at the least it needs to be amended. I understand child-sex crimes staying for life and arising when relevant, but I can't see how such an offense is important in an office setting.
I can't see how the prohibition of employment is a good thing.

I simply don't understand.

Hong-kong has this attitude towards criminals, and they've the lowest murder rate in the entire world. I can't definitively say correlation is causation, but it certainly can't be a bad policy if they're using it.

What does Sup Forums think?

>I had to swallow it

Lena is so fucking sexy, I would legit swallow her puffy exercise farts after I lick the curdled sweat off her sticky thighs whenever she goes for a run.

She's a MILF?

No.. A girl with a dick is still a guy..
Fuck off, tranny enabler.

BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPP!

wtf happened to Ireland? you people need to be nuked ASAP