Ha! Fucking leftist liberals wanting a safe space! Its just words, you don't even have to stand there and listen to it!

>Ha! Fucking leftist liberals wanting a safe space! Its just words, you don't even have to stand there and listen to it!

APOLOGIZE

>"Mr Pence, thank you for joining us tonight, we speak for those who are worried your administration will not be fighting for them and we hope that you'll enjoy the show and be inspired by our work"
>"RRREEEEEE VERY RUDE"

What did he mean by being so thin-skinned?

>implying this won't cause liberals to implode and deny their own rhetoric
Yet, again. Liberals never learn.

>pic related

Glad leftists are now on board with ending the idea of safe spaces. 42D chess, faggot.

Its ok user, the nasty leftists won't hurt your fee fees if you demand a safe space

How can your faggots actually believe that Mike fucking Pence just casually decided to go to some SJW play made by actual faggot niggers? As if he typically goes to these things. As if he doesn't have better things to do.

How can you still be so blind? This is textbook Trump style media manipulation. Whenever he feels the media's narrative against him is going too strong, he does something to force them to change the subject. People used to think Trump University was a big deal, then Trump puts out some stupid little tweet that took him all of five seconds to write and suddenly nobody gives a shit that he made a 25 million dollar settlement.

Everybody spends all day calling him stupid, but the second he picks up his fiddle they all start dancing to his tune. They don't even realize they are being completely played, and he has them hook, line, and sinker.

The next 8 years is going to be glorious.

>Making people think he is thin skinned and pathetic sure will show those crafty liberals

>being salty enough to make all these threads

Maybe a few dozen more and your filthy stinking cuntrag will be president instead?

>Everyone who mocks Trump supported Hillary, a child's guide to online political discourse

Nah, I just don't have my head so far up his ass that I can't stand to see him ribbed or feel a need to defend him every time he makes himself mockable

Yes, you're totally right. Let's get rid of safe spaces.

>calling out libbies for chimping out is thin skinned

Apologize.

He's talking about a theater....not a school or university.

Daddy Trump clearly doesn't think so

>Politely addressing him is chimping out

Okay.

Also the man takes to twitter to whine when SNL do not even funny skits about him. People mock the size of his hands and he takes that clearly obvious bait and runs with it.

I think it works out either way. If they say, "Theater isn't a safe space," these niggers open themselves to criticism. If they don't then Trump and Pence continue to show up and irk the shit out of them (and in the process manipulate the media into not reporting on other things).

It's win/win.

see

You just can't keep up.

>lecturing someone about work who paid to attend your show during their personal time is a polite address

I don't think he's thin skinned or pathetic. You may, but you already had that opinion so your thoughts on the matter are irrelevant. You weren't going to change your mind anyway.

Those "crafty" liberals will continue to take the bait every single time he does this. You ever fucking wonder why he's called the "Teflon Don", why nothing ever seems to stick to him? This is exactly why. Because he knows people like you have fucking ADD and will forget everything else the second some shiny new news story flashes in front of their face. Every time a narrative about him becomes too troublesome, he just makes a new one and suddenly nobody remembers the last one.

The best part is that people like you enable it. You are too stupid to see it, and you attribute it to him being "dumb." Fine by me, you're taking the bait whether you acknowledge it or not.

For fucks sake, do you -REALLY- think Pence went to that faggot play because he just loves plays? Do you -REALLY- think Pence didn't absolutely expect to be heckled at a known SJW play?

The republicans need their safe spaces too.

Try challenging them on here and watch them cry and get angry.

It's fun and easy to do.

He's using their words and ideas against them.

He didn't have to stand there and listen to it, shit nigga just walk away

If you didn't want people talking to you about politics in your own time, perhaps you shouldn't have tried to become vice president of the United States of America

Sauce?

>Its all 4d chess you guize!

But what if it isn't? You've rationalised to yourself that it is, that's fine, but what if it isn't?

If you didn't want him to respond maybe you shouldn't have bitched about him after your show

>safe space
>Apologize!

Topkek, meme magic is real

ok lets pretend it's true

liberals demand "safe spaces" and whats good for the gander is good for the goose

i want white conservative safe spaces,is that suddenly not ok?

>4444

I think a Republican President can be forgiven for having a special concern that theatres are safe spaces.

What if he's literally hitler?

What if hitler was actually donald trump?

Really makes you think.

You mean if he didn't intend it to be?

WE'LL MAKE IT THAT WAY ANYWAY.

Now fucking check 'em.

>Not realizing it's a brilliant diversion to distract idiotic liberals from the Trump Uni settlement and the appointment of hardliners

I'm sure Bannon probably even bought him the tickets. Pence isn't retarded.

I don't think anyone doesn't want the Donald to respond. Its pretty fucking hilarious every time he does

Remember when people would poke the bear that is Chris Chan and then laugh when he predictably responded? That's what Trump is.

Yeah I bet SNL weren't over the fucking moon when he tweeted about how upset he was at their skit about him. I bet that really bothered them that they got so much free press from that for a sketch that wasn't even funny to begin with.

thanks senpai, this is a smart analysis

This seems like it forces their ideology to clash.

Progressives keep screaming
>we need safe places without the politics and criticism promoted by bigots
Someone they dont agree with comes to their show and they freak the fuck out and act bigoted towards things they don't agree with
>now, now children we theaters need to be safe places

Fucking liberal scum can't even follow their own ever changing rules. The sad part is most people don't see the irony.

Or its grasping at straws and taking huge leaps of logic

I think the sad part is that you're assuming I'm in any way a liberal who advocates safe spaces.

Liberals want safe spaces and that's bad
Trump wants safe spaces and Trumpfags defend it to me by saying "NO BUT YOU DO TOO SO ITS FINE!" Even though I don't.

Amazing

Holy shit you are really booty blasted about Trump aren't you. Watching you guys get butthurt about everything he tweets for the next 4 years is going to be fucking fantastic

Trump's ability to play the media is the reason he won.

He's saying the theater must always be safe cause President Lincoln got killed in a theater.

Fucking morons.

you weren't addressed in that post at all

the amount of people that cucked in and got on board all over the world made me see why the right will always win in the end

>H-ha! Him laughing at Donald Trump is him being so anally p-pained!

Implying I'm bothered about him being president in any way user, I think its going to be fucking banter. I wanted him in. I put money on him winning, but please tell me how upset I am that he's won.

Nah, I just don't suck papa Trumps cock and enjoy seeing Sup Forums defend a man crying for safe spaces and the mental gymnastics on display on here are always a good chuckle

>How can your faggots actually believe that Mike fucking Pence just casually decided to go to some SJW play

It's the most popular musical in the country right now. Some people like that shit.

>some SJW play

Yeah, it's full of niggers, but I don't know that it has any SJW content.

Except Chris Chan doesn't react in a way that ends up with him in the White House and SNL literally fucking mourning at the begging of their show.

Trump has had the media wrapped around his fingers for years. This isn't some new development. He knows how they work, and they always fall for the same tricks without fail.

>I could care less
REEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking Libtards

To be fair it's pretty fucking rude for the cast of the show he went to enjoy preaching to him and telling him what to do. The problem is not what they said, it's the implication that they thought if they didn't Pence wouldn't govern for all Americans, which is arrogant and disrespectful.

Trump is right. It doesn't need to be a safe space but that was neither the time nor place to be telling the VP elect how to do his job.

>What if this consistent pattern of media manipulation that results in his downsides being significantly downplayed in the public eye was just a mere coincidence?
>Gee, he would sure look stupid XDD

I'm sure Mike "Zap the Gay Away" Pence just loves to watch homosexuals sing on stage for hours at a time because he's such a patron of the arts. I'm sure he had NO IDEA AT ALL that in a room full of pro-diversity SJWs, he would get called out. Donald Trump and his team get heckled every single day and by some (((strange coincidence))) it just so happens that THIS is the time Trump decides to tweet about it. This exact day where he settles a big lawsuit. This exact week he catches flak in the media for his picks. Pure fucking (((coincidence))).

How fucking stupid are you?

>could care less

he planned this over a year in advance? That's how long it takes to get a ticket to this shit.

>Replace the entire cast with gay, AIDS positive niggers
>I don't see how it's an SJW play

Not when your the vice fucking president.

How was he harassed? What happened?

he even planned 25 years in advance, looks at john barron

praise kek

The actors went out on stage, held hands and said they were (((literally shaking))) because Trump and Pence scared them so much.

Triggered as fuck

Fucking alt right cry babies

Is anyone else amused that liberals have spent the last few years sucking Hamilton's dick, when Hamilton was the electoral college's biggest advocate.

It was exactly the right time you twat, fuck off to your fucking safe space, you trump and pence can sing KumBikillalltheniggers together.

Holy shit

> Trump makes tweet further sharpening the lines in the culture war
> media broadcasts it around the globe

It's like you guys just woke up from an 18 month sleep.

Anyone else amused that Trump (and those on the right) complained about the electoral college system when it got Obama in, but has no problem with it now?

Both sides complain about it when their boy loses

>the woman who keeps hot sauce in her purse lost to the guy who wants to rebuild the inner cities, I'm (((literally shaking)))

Romney lost either way. Trump would have won with or without the electoral college.

It actually heavily favors Democrats. The states that are traditionally Democrat or lean Democrat add up to 269, just one vote short of enough to win.

> tfw too intelligent to fall for politics

Kek

Joe Biden?

I think Trump did this to kill two birds with one stone:

Drawing attention away from the Trump U stuff

Getting liberals to criticize safe spaces

Either way the actors need to just do their jobs and leave everyone in the audience alone.

>j-j-joke's on you, Trump was just pretending to be retarded!

Literally every time Trump doesn't something stupid, one of you autists crawls out of the woodwork to do this little "TRUMP IS TROLLING THE MEDIA, HE'S A GENIUS" song and dance.

It's going to be hilarious watching you manlets resort to this excuse over and over and over again for the next four years.

Pence went to a musical, he got booed, Donald Cuck cried for a safe space. That's the story that's being reported all over the country today. If he actually did that on purpose, then he's even stupider than we thought.

>now leftists are against safe spaces

17 dimensional water polo confirmed

trump shitposting is best shitposting

APOLOGIZE

what a faggot

remember the time obama demanded an apology on twitter for being called a muslim?

seriously, is he gonna cry about every little thing the entire time?

We don't believe white straight men deserve a safe space. All spaces should be unsafe for them.

More like they're laughing at how quickly the anti-safe space idiots start demanding safe spaces for themselves once they get out of their precious rich white guy bubble.

Seems more to me like Trump and Pence are starting to realize they've been living in a safe space all along and were just too dumb to notice.

>the Theater must always be a safe place

That's true, just ask Lincoln.

Who are you quoting

are you kidding me that shit is for real?

hey! shut up, he's reall really smrtz!

repost

>Life long new yorker
>White guy bubble

this is why you fucks can't win against trump

he's not some hayseed conservative from Kansas and you just can't get past that

you faggots are so fucked,it's hilarious how clueless you really are

Interesting...

Remember Stephen Fry publicly offered to pay the fine of the imbecile who joked about a bomb in an airport. Remember that English law is not an arbitrary hobby of State power and without free speech you are Mexico. Probably not best to tell the magistrate that though.

>seriously, is he gonna cry about every little thing the entire time?

He spent the entire election crying on twitter everytime things went wrong, just think what a tsunami of tears we're going to get from him once he actually has to do some work for the first time in his life and can't run away to one of his little rallies.

Look at this miserable fuck. He already hates his life and he hasn't even started the job yet.

>the fact that he won a convincing victory is proof his strategies are stupid

Lmaoing @ your lives, worthless niggers. The reason he seems dumb to you is because your IQ is probably well below 80 and his is close to 160. To you subhumans, he might as well be from a different planet.

that has to be fake...right?

>For fucks sake, do you -REALLY- think Pence went to that faggot play because he just loves plays?

Are we sure Pence isn't a closet homo? so many right wing politicians that push anti gay shit get found out sucking dick at public bathrooms I am starting to just assume they are all closet self hating homos

dress up as a literal meme when you appear user
don't legitimize the bullshit

how can you say that it's a dumb strategy when it literally just won him the Presidency? he won and you're still saying it's a bad strategy.

user confirmed for never having set foot in New York but thinking he's an expert on it from watching TV.

If you're a rich cuck like Trump, you can easily avoid encountering minorities or people who think differently from you. Manhattan's richer areas basically exist to isolate rich babymen from the rest of the world.

>he's not some hayseed conservative from Kansas

Of course not, because Trump isn't a conservative. He's just an attention whore who decided he wasn't getting enough attention by being a registered Democrat, so he switched parties.

You have a right.
It's called "freedom of speech"

>the user name [REDACTED]

Now, that Redacted space is too short to bear the name "Anonymous" meaning the poster used another name, in other words, he was a filthy namefag.

I'm glad the police is doing god's work.

he is not saying its a stupid strategy, he is saying there is no strategy behind his constant whining on twitter

now who ever in his team decided to do things like campaign heavily in michigan and other "safe" blue states deserves a lot of credit

The performance was disrupted several times so audience members could jeer at Pence, but that wasn't on video.

at least they're trying to eradicate it

>b-but he won the election, t-that means he's incapable of making mistakes, r-right? I d-didn't get scammed like a little bitch, r-right?

Wow, the desperation and rationalization are already starting to set in. It's going to be so much fun watching you faggots self-destruct over the next few months. More tears please.

The Electoral College system further distorts the presidential campaign by causing the candidates to grant extra weight to the parochial needs of the swing states. If you have to carry Florida to win, it elevates the already ever-present need candidates feel to pander to elderly voters, Cuban-Americans, orange-growers and any other group that can deliver a bloc of Floridians. The same thing with Iowa and ethanol subsidies and other agriculture-friendly policies, except even more so because Iowa is not only a swing state over recent cycles but has become since 1976 the key first state in the presidential nominating process. . (But that last bit about the nominating process, of course, is not rooted in the Constitution.)

Since the selection of Paul Ryan as Mitt Romney’s running-mate, how many stories have you read that said Ryan’s controversial plan to change Medicare could be especially costly to the ticket because so many of the swing states have above-average portions of senior voters? Pandering to large groups of voters is not a pretty aspect of democracy, but pandering to groups just because they happen to be concentrated in “swing states” is even uglier. Who can explain how this can be a good thing?

Problem No. 4

I don't believe Trump is a racist and I agree with most things he says.

As you are probably triggered now, I have proven that the same thing goes with leftists too.