You should be able to solve this

You should be able to solve this.

Attached: 1389063365377.png (512x384, 217K)

tortilla de queso

Omlette le Jackie Chan

el secreto de Dexter.

Omelette au fromage

Cheese omelette[in French]

Royale with cheese.

ahah I get it because of the scooby doo crossover

Eggs benedict

Fromage Omelette?

Correct.

Sometimes I wonder how I found any episode of Dexter's Lab funny.

The hot cunt in Monkey

Attached: Dexter's Lab - 06_S1E04_2_Dial M For Monkey - Barbequor (BANNED!) (6.5min).mpg_snapshot_05.01_[ (720x480, 165K)

knock knock
who's there?
bonk
bonk who?
bonk

Attached: Puppet Pal Clem.jpg (391x283, 14K)

Because it was funny.

Attached: squidward.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

totes

Attached: 1520002395219.jpg (1479x857, 1.05M)

Monkey in her hot cunt

I should, but i don't need to because IT'S ALL YOU CAN SAAAY! IT'S ALL YOU CAN SAAAY!

El monstrosidad americanos....

The approximate translation for the word "cheese omelette" is obviously a trick answer to this conniving conundrum, for the query's context in and of itself reveals more than enough to unravel your perplexing plot! When ever have the French been more strongly connected to this culinary concoction, than in the famed legend of the giant omelette commissioned by Napoleon Bonaparte during his army's brief station in Bessières?

Dozens of priceless antiquities of significance relating to the French Emperor will be put on display in the recent extension to the historic wing in Gotham Museum, which is set to debut tomorrow morning... And in honor of the exhibit, there will be a charity banquet held later that evening; catered to by none other than The Giant Omelette Brotherhood of Bessières!

You couldn't have made your plot clearer if you had printed a preemptive confession, you enigmatic emissary of evil! Clearly, you're conspiring to rob the museum during the night of the banquet, where security detail will be divided up to accommodate to the museum's generous benefactors, who you no doubt expected me to erroneously protect with your cunningly crafted red herring!

When will you learn to concede this insidious game of sinister ciphers, Riddler? Your perverse aversion to the law will always be your undoing. I'll see you tomorrow night.

Attached: bat-deduction.png (800x600, 400K)

Omelette au fromage

That was Great user.

Attached: say it again.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Attached: Riddler the Riddler is the r in that when which r is riddle riddling r in Riddler.jpg (350x272, 14K)

It's still a cheese omelette.

wee wee poo poo

To this date the only french I know, thanks Dexter

Classic

Seriously Batman, this was an honest question. Not everything is a riddle for you to solve.

Look, I'm seeing a psychiatrist to get over this compulsion to make riddles, maybe you should come along, you really need some help.

Attached: btas-riddlersreform6.jpg (400x237, 65K)

A stunning show by the sheikh of shitposts

bats.. easy on the detective work