Gumball

What's going on with Rob now? He's been gone for almost an entire season. Isn't he still the show's bad guy? It doesn't make sense why he hasn't shown up in forever.

>everyday joe for a few seasons
>gets fucked by The Void in Season 3
>is a loner and literal nobody until Gumball and Darwin find him hiding in their house, jog his memory that the void fucked him because they didn't save him, and declares to be the villain of the series and protagonists
>is an episodic antagonist every now and then
>eventually gets into the groove of being a nemesis, takes Gumball, Darwin, classmates, and parents hostage on a bus he plans to blow up, and later attempts to make The Amazing World of Gumball into The Amazing World of Rob
>After a fight, Gumball sends him into The Void where Rob assumes his story ends, but Gumball saves him and they become friends (despite going back in time means "none of this will have happened" even though he'd remember it)
>Does end up not being Gumball's enemy because he DID remember them saving each other, but Gumball can't handle this and makes him hate him again.

>his last appearance was him violently shaking Gumball while saying how much he hates him
Was it a weird way of writing him off? That he's the villain but technically doesn't matter and is another average role in the series? Then why haven't we got anymore episodic antagonist episodes anymore?

I kinda miss him, but it seems like he stopped being "The series' only villain who was forced into his role by the universe" and "is now just a villlain because he genuinely doesn't like Gumball".

Attached: Season_3_Rob.png (200x386, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/797119427712008198
twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773562028489314309
twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773572339883794434
twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773245676809490437
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daaaww, OP has a crush on a cartoon male character.

He is a shit character. And ISNT Gumball's love interest.

Attached: tumblr_nzhgpt1Hr61u5xkgio1_1280.png (1280x720, 571K)

That's only about what it is, isn't it?
The shipping.

Attached: 1422648211834.png (574x623, 544K)

I wish I was that autistic, it seems like waifu/husbando fags can ignore a show's faults as long as their character is in it (even if just once in the background with no lines and obscured by a wall)

He's not the best character in media but he's far more interesting than everyone else in the show, but I can't tell if you're shitposting or not.

Let's just hope we don't have a 2nd hot dog guy episode this season like in his debut season. With the way 6 has been I wouldn't be surprised if they needed to pad it out a few episodes and returned to older ideas to reuse them even more.

There's an actual episode coming up called The Shippening. Ben confirmed on his Twitter. I'm cautiously optimistic it'll be fun.

Oh man THAT episode is gonna bury tumblr again and deviantart too. Lol

I was kinda hoping The Anybody was going to be about Rob and him attempting to find his own path in life, maybe with Gumball taking a backseat and him scouring Elmore to find a position that hadn't been taken, instead we got Clayton being a jerk again despite the fact that was supposed to be resolved 2-3 seasons ago when he was lying and causing rumors to spread. He wasn't even brought up in The Vegging which was I guess a void episode? "all the work of" might've been referring to him but who knows, could be anyone at the end of the series tampering with the past, even Gumball himself.

Attached: Rob.png (959x530, 399K)

I like him, his casual buildup to being a big deal from being a background character is clever in my opinion.

>i don't have a mom
>i don't have any siblings either
Was this just his amnesia or what? Even after the nobody he doesn't go to school or seem to live anywhere.

twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/797119427712008198

Notice he responded to the shipper who ships Gumball and Hot Dog Guy

Give me the MEGAs

man what the fuck does he mean?
twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773562028489314309
twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773572339883794434

and this
twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773245676809490437

>try and make a character seem important
>write him off for a whole season
>user OP tries to figure out what the hell is happening
>LOLZERS YOU GOTS A CRUSHY CRUSH CRUSH

Attached: 1500740678457.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Based.

I thought everyone used mediafire.

its called teasing?

i want new rob episodes
i like the show more when there is a bad guy in the mix

And I like the show when there are fewer T-mouths, preferably none.
We can't always have what we want, user. Sometimes never.

They do mild peril really well and most of my favorite episodes are his.
>the school bus taken hostage
>gumball's entire existence under threat
I'm also wondering if his absence is void related again. It'd be a real fucking bummer if it pulled him back in again, depressing even.
>"I never wanted to be the villain, I just wanted to be the cute sidekick who got his own plush toy and spin-off show..."
I can't imagine why anyone thinks he deserves to suffer. He did nothing wrong prior to being given the bad guy of elmore status.

I can't tell if I like his Dr Wrecker voice or nerdy pissed off whiny voice more, they're both pretty great. I assume his Guest VA for the wrecker voice isn't coming back and Rob himself thought the voice was ridiculous.

go treat that brain cancer user lol

>Muh t-mouth
Dislike an episode all you want, but if you dislike one just because of a fucking t-mouth, then you probably have autism.

Attached: wat.png (294x308, 149K)

How is that supposed to be a cancerous post

Defensive oversensitivity much?
That 'tism remark might just be projection, user. You should get that checked.

No not really. T-mouths as much as I despise them, are going to be pernament and I won't let them take away enjoyment of an episode.

Attached: The One Expression.webm (854x480, 2.55M)