The biggest breasts in DC Rebirth?

In the last issue of RHATO, Artemis is fine as fuck like always but she is now in current Rebirth the one with the biggest tits?

Attached: 1513174627251.jpg (823x719, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Contest_(DC_Comics)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depending on the artist, Jessica Cruz is also a contender.

Attached: jess.jpg (765x1018, 218K)

>ywn have a horsecock to tittyfuck her with
Why the FUCK even live bros?!

Attached: 1516485497014.jpg (803x688, 104K)

>Artemis has been around for decades
>only now do people take notice of her
>"Recommendations TOTALLY work! It's not just circlejerking!"
I swear, you people would literally kill yourselves to avoid reading something more than five years old.

Not even close. In reality the only contender at the moment is granny goodness

>People talk about a character when they have a book coming out.
I know it's such bullshit user, why don't people talk about wildcat, dr midnite, jade, hawk & dove or the gay ghost anymore. I mean they've been around for decades but no ones taking notice of them. I only wish there was an explanation as to why only characters who currently have books get discussed.

Fine, recommend some. But if the boobies aren’t big I’m dropping it

I mean tbf she's had basically no presence outside of Wonder Woman
Which is ironic considering her entire shtick is "Wonder Woman for people who don't like Wonder Woman"

>literally reaffirming my point
Um, thanks?

There's no point in giving recs. I've tried it many many times, and Sup Forums continues to prove time and again that nobody here reads recommended material.

>"But I totally got into so and so after someone recced it to me!"
Uh huh. And I got an army of robot women after I found a genie in a magic lamp. Stop fucking lying.

Can I have one of the robots?

>People don't talk about x on a daily basis therefore no one has.
Don't be purposefully retarded user, just because no one woke up and decided to make a v for vendetta thread this week doesn't mean no one on this board has ever read it. The reason people for the majority of the time only talk about current characters and books is because there's new material coming out that hasn't been discussed while titles from decades ago have had numerous threads over the years to the point where there's not much else to say.
Reccomendations do work, all you have to do is look in a shelf thread but no one would create a thread every time they read something new unless they are an autist.

>liking used goods

>go to shelf threads AKA circlejerk central
Right, I wont be doing that, cause I like discussing comic books. Not too keen on a bunch of hipsters pretending they know shit by rattling off titles and posting doctored pictures of their "collections".

You're being willfully oblivious to user's point.

I've read The Maxx and Scud and King City. Creepy and American Splendor and more. Guess how many threads I've made about them.

Never would have known I Kill Giants exists without Sup Forums. Have your (You) and eat shit.

>Being such a virgin you use terms like "used goods"

Imagine being this bitter.

Well it was more a reference to the literal rape camp her and the other amazons were in.

>”nobody reads what I recommend!!!”
what do you recommend
>”I’m not telling you”

Sorry that no one liked the shitty webcomic you made and probably shilled on here

It is incredibly obnoxious when Diana is portrayed as some generic asshole warrior woman. Especially since Artemis actually IS kind of an asshole warrior woman. And people love her for that. But with Diana it's a case of square peg round hole.

If you want this kind of character, just use Wondy's anime rival. No excuse.

Attached: 2898106-105730_42714_artemis_super.jpg (400x300, 45K)

>4 images

this thread and everyone in it (not me) is garbage

would polish those boots with my tongue

>complains about lack of pictures
>doesn't post one
>claims he's not garbage
Try again.

>implying I haven't been an Artemisfag for ages

Attached: Artemis_0002.jpg (200x456, 16K)

Tits

Attached: 1514230735153.jpg (234x486, 92K)

>mischaracterizing valid critique as whining
>implying the thread is salvageable
>assuming gender
pls, poopbreath. pls.

excellent memes bro, upvoted

HaHA, thnx for the gold good sir! ;)

This is a very important topic that interests me.

I always thought Artemis was underrated as a WW supporting character.

Attached: Wonder Woman26.jpg (1024x1607, 946K)

Artemis's tits were always amazing.

Attached: Artemis12.jpg (927x1368, 297K)

grow up

He is... I mean, OP hit puberty why do you think he's asking for this?

it's a shame people hated diana's outfit there. i thought it was great.

But Deodato used to specialize in asses.

Attached: Artemis07.jpg (795x490, 140K)

She's great because she provides a nice contrast. The classic idealism vs cynicism.

Shame they haven't had any meaningful interactions in Rebirth.

It actually lol alright whenever someone besides Deodato draws it.

cue the wonderthong

I think DC has a problem with wonder woman and Superman both where they are too streamlined.

Then he discovered poser.

>fine as fuck
With that butterface?

He did damn fine work back in the day.

Attached: Artemis06.jpg (400x624, 69K)

why would you put butter on your face, that's dumb

I'm suddenly more interested in Artemis, Sup Forums. Recommendations?

Red Hood and the Outlaws.

They still got that Arsenal fag on the team?

He was as terrified of feet as Liefield. Or he was more willing to ape his phobic-style to sell.

Fuck you

its either that or the shitty hell demon hunter one

I would prefer that one over lobdell anyday.

Attached: 9DC726B1-D641-40BF-8423-DA88BB9BBB48.jpg (887x624, 345K)

Anyone have the thread link to the storytime?

>Diana! Tell them! :c
cute

I like how they're acting like Artemis is being ridiculous, considering half their costumes are somehow more 90s than she is. Booster especially, fucking hell.

that hair is just too ridiculous, to the point of distracting from anything else that might be going on.

I think it is more that some WW cosplayer just showed up and declared that she is the real thing, despite Diana being a friend of theirs and apparently standing off-panel.

Attached: Artemis03.png (317x358, 202K)

Artemis had really long hair, what of it?

Attached: Artemis10.jpg (1275x2010, 485K)

it's just so all encompassing, ya know? it's just so... everywhere!

Stop this meme already.

Artemis’ best aspect is her hair

...is this page talking about masturbation?

uhm no its her butt actually.

Right, that pony tail is doing work to contain that mane.

Attached: Artemis11-2.jpg (1275x2010, 504K)

What about her butthair?

>Diana being a friend of theirs
Pffft. No she isn't. She barely ever interacts with the other Leaguers.

I was despondent at Marvel's output for the past few years. And Rebirth is fine, but I was only pulling a handful of titles. I didn't have anything to read because I was only reading new shit!

Then I went into one of those Sup Forums-approved comics lists, and I've been burning through it. I've read so many absolute masterpieces of the medium it restored my faith in comics and cracked my horizons wide open.

Read the classics, boys.

Uh huh. Heard this story a hundred times, but feel free to keep talking out of your ass.

is red outlaws good?

Attached: RCO009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.92M)

>Recommendations are USELESS, no one reads anything old
>even though I've heard people say otherwise a hundred times I still believe this
?????

artemis looked like THAT?
reading guide now please

>The biggest breasts in DC Rebirth?
nah

Attached: 1514377367751.jpg (1988x3056, 1.11M)

Artemis Requium was the second big arc focusing on the character and it was drawn be Ed Benes.

Attached: Artemis13.jpg (922x768, 291K)

I ship her with Stark. He'd be her cuddle-boy.

Attached: tumblr_p2snqo9gfm1qd2ralo1_500.jpg (500x725, 120K)

Yes, I've seen plenty of people lie about reading stuff, then immediately making it clear they have no knowledge of the material. I'm sick of being bullshitted.

That's the villain literally powered by misogyny right?

Nobody's arguing that rec threads are 100% successful, but they've worked for me.

wake me up when Wonder Woman has a good run again, thanks

Attached: squidward taking le snooze.png (480x366, 225K)

Why is yelling at people in anger better than naming good books and hoping they read them?

Post Artemis issues too bc then you know they’re a better chance of someone reading

The hell would you do that for? Stark is shit.

Attached: brave and the bold.jpg (1988x3056, 1.71M)

She only has a few stories. The aforementioned "Artemis Requiem" about her time in hell and the story that introduced her to post-crisis DC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Contest_(DC_Comics)
She then took over as Wonder Woman, but that lasted for less than a year (and then she died, leading to that miniseries).
She was a supporting character after that.

Attached: squidward is up now good morning dudes.jpg (481x347, 15K)

Dunno, I just think it fits. If Jason/Artemis is OTP for a native couple,Stark/Artemis works in the same way if we're talking about inter-dimensional shipping.

>artist as a writer
Ha.

>they've worked for me
Stop fucking lying.

>Why is yelling at people in anger better than naming good books and hoping they read them?
Oh I've looong since given up on trying to get anyone to read anything. Sup Forums has made it quite clear that it, along with basically everyone else, does not give a single solitary shit about comic books. This medium is dead as fuck, and there's no point in championing good material, because nobody cares.

Nobody how much you guys shill it, it is not a good comic.

Whose is the nameless black guy?

Go back to autistically posting about video games in JSA threads, Cranky.

Try again.

>Wonder Woman has a good run again, thanks
>again
When has she ever?

>Stop fucking lying.
In what sense? I worked my way through Wonder Woman's recs thanks to them, and have been working through Aquaman and Swamp Thing's, too.

>Not one mention of Power Girl yet

You have shamed me Sup Forums

Because he said in current Rebirth and yes PG is going to return to the main universe but its hasnt happened yet.

She's the biggest, but she's only had one real appearance under the Rebirth branding*

*Except for dubious-canon Harley Quinn and in the background of a Green Lanterns issue (which might have been a mistake)

Attached: DeathstrokePGPG.jpg (1332x2048, 629K)

Spouting off random titles means nothing.

w
What do you care? You're not gonna fuckin read them.

So none then? Ok

>Spouting off random titles means nothing.
There's no metric by which I can prove things to you, so I went with a narrative approach instead.

they dint gave a fuck in the 90s,huh?

artemis was always ass girl

Attached: RCO004_1487431980.jpg (1200x1841, 668K)

WW needs her Geoff Johns like he remake the whole GL and Flash stories that remake her whole story and not just her origin like every fucking person that take her run.

You can't proof you're not full of shit, therefore I have to assume you're full of shit.

See, you're only here to shitpost, so there's no point in giving you recs. You'll just dismiss them for whatever arbitrary reason and continue to talk shit just because you can. Seen it so many times. Just piss off.