This was the statement made to Mike Pence at Hamilton

This was the statement made to Mike Pence at Hamilton

What is wrong with this?

>black man claiming to represent the founding fathers is scared that we aren't (((diverse))) enough

Found the problem here.

1) It's repeating the generic statement that Pence's "new administration will not protect us" as if he's going to take away the rights of everyone in the country. There's no substance behind that claim, it's just being repeated to the point where people are believing it without any evidence being provided.

2) It's the classic liberal cowardly hit and run tactic. They knew he wouldn't be able to get up and defend himself by arguing his own point of view. It's like ganging up on him and sucker punching him, then running away.

Sup Forums is a bunch of butthurt crybabies who can't handle a single non-positive thing being said about their kind

the whole play didn't allow white men even though it's a story about white men, it's insane

>What is wrong with this?

When I go to the symphony to hear Brahms 4 I got to listen to the music, not to listen to the conductor whine about this or that political cause not going his way.

The only reason they did this was because if they'd tried babbling about their political views elsewhere they'd not have had a semi-captive audience, a well known patron and therefore no vehicle for their attention-seeking self important faggotry,

the fact that the guy just wanted to relax, not listen to more politics in the evening.

It does allow white men, but they are only allowed to play british characters

He picked the wrong play. Hamilton is "Progressive Identity Politics Bullshit: The Musical."

This should tell you everything about this play.

>The creator insists that all of the Founding Fathers be played by people of color, i.e. non-white, and is open to women playing as the Founding Fathers

check out facebook and twitter. we're not the ones crying xD

The implication that if they didn't say it he wouldn't have done it anyway. Why does the VP elect need liberal faggot actors telling him how to do his job? What kind of arrogant left wing moron has his head so far up his ass that he thinks it's a good idea to say "Hey Mr Pence, pls don't be racist when you take office, thx" in front of a huge audience is a polite thing to do?

The audience, including Pence and his family, paid to watch trained monkey's sing about the founding fathers. To have those monkey's instead crap in their paws and throw it at the Vice President elect, was not what they paid for.

2nd post best post

Looks its another Sup Forums is beta as fuck thread. Shit even Trump asked a fucking theater group to apologize. Everyone is a little bitch nowadays.

This.
Well said.

>as if he's going to take away the rights of everyone in the country. There's no substance behind that claim, it's just being repeated to the point where people are believing it without any evidence being provided.

can you verified why media has brainwashed me? I'm a women and every second i fear every second that all republicans are like the men on Sup Forums and wanted to brutally rape, murder and kill me

I'm convinced that every here truly wouldn't mind mass murdering and killing millions of women

Can you tell me why i'm wrong? Can you tell me why we aren't all hitler? because i see like 100 threads a day and hanging out here consistently reminds me people like you all exist in the real world

You realize there are people that post daily about shooting "niggers" and raping "women for fun"

how do i know they aren't kidding? why should women and liberals ever trust the republican party and white men ever again?

why do white men scare me and millions of other women on the streets as a white girl but when i see a hispanic women i could literally care less?

The problem is people seem to disregard all of the changes that have occurred under white male presidents and only believe that true happiness can occur under a woman or minority. They're running on the single mindset that white men are evil and are too stupid to realize it.

I don't have a problem with any of that. Except maybe he is perpetuating irrational fear, but for a lot of them I think it is sincere.

>accuse you of being that bad guy while we attempt to distort and erase your history and identity

*day of rope gets closer*

It's because a woman isn't a physical threat. You're weak and pathetic and you know you're weak and pathetic but instead of getting a man that will take care of and protect you like every fucking woman before you, you're just going to wallow in those feelings of fear and ineptitude until it gives you mental illness.

But modern men on Sup Forums tell me daily they don't want to take care or help women. They say they want to live alone and stop breeding that having children is bad. Is this true?

Yes for some but not all. Quit taking shit at face value, dumb broad.

I'm not going to say everyone on this board is crime-free but I seriously doubt anyone on this board has ever actually murdered or raped somebody. Being afraid of whites as opposed to other races also makes no sense - adjusted for population whites commit far less violent crime.

In my opinion though, being afraid of anyone going about your daily business is a horrible mentality to have. One race statistically being more violent than another doesn't mean you should be afraid of everyone of that race. It would be stupid of me to run away from every black person I ran into just because statistically blacks are more likely to rape or murder me.

>only men and women
TRIGGERED

Coming from a play where the producers only wanted to hire "non-whites"

Yep call Pence a racist while you claim white history with your all nigger casts.

Come on America. Its time for civil war with the left. This is going to get a lot worse.

I'm glad they booed him. What the hell was he doing at that shithole of degeneracy? Some talentless fag took a good book and made a boring, gay-love play out of it, and suddenly the whole world wants to subsidize the continuation of American AIDS. Mike Pence of all people should stay the fuck away from Broadway unless it's to lead an investigation into what probably serves as a locus for a lot of degeneracy and sin. This letter reads like a fifteen year old wrote it, which is entirely unsurprising considering the fact that fags are generally superficial, unintelligent individuals.

Worthless little cunts think they've struck some kind of blow here, when actually they've just reminded every normal human why we used to crack down on queers when they acted out.

go see a shrink and a lot of your problems will disappear with medication

>Saying you hope your elected officials will protect your rights is a hit and run tactic

Fuck you retards and your conservatard safe space. You need to be pulled out by the nape and flung out into the real world for once.

I totally agree. I've had enough of the left and their anti white racist agenda

It's directed at the media-created strawman built for Pence, not Pence himself. This isn't some profound or meaningful statement, just another regurgitation of a tired narrative that served to get Trump into the seat of the POTUS in the first place. The fact they even had to go this far to disrupt the natural course of the theater for something like this is in poor taste as well.

the fact that we are even talking about this is an embarrassment to the trump presidency. a true leader brushes this off and focuses on the real issues. not the last time the administration is going to get lectured in public.

Hahahaha, wonderful, you brainless shitheads have no idea how your tantrums look to the average voter.

The Democrats and their useful idiots will never gain power again.

so brave

It's fearmongering

Mike pence is against fags
Bannon is a racist piece of shit

Are u delusional ?

Oh wow. Some people on the lowest tier of entertainment decided to become activists and take a stand. Is fucking Kaepernick an extra in the play or something?

Its not a strawman. Pence believes being a fag is a choice, that it is treatable, believes smoking doesnt cause cancer etc
Pence is your evangelical nutcase 2.0

as a man
>reach the highest height you'll probably ever achieve in your life
>star of a world renowned play, audience is cheering you on
>use that mountain peak platform to be a cunt and put someone down

fuck this guy

Look this is serious, it's not nigger ball, it's show tuneball. Fags are involved so you know it's real.

>their kind

Trump abandoned the alt-right and Sup Forums though. I certainly don't think there are many neocons like Pence here

But what was said in the OP image is extremely tame. They're asking him to not push for laws that limit them. The way that some Republicans were crying about this made me think they roasted him in the audience or something.

This is mild as fuck, Kosher Conservatives are a bunch of crybabies and now yearn for "safe spaces" for their extreme politicians

Indiana is as degenerate as NYC, it has twice the obesity rate

Please look into the real world for a moment. The only people brutally raping and murdering people on a large scale are blacks.

The legacy media is selling a false narrative of white people oppressing blacks when the exact opposite is true.

Post your feet.

>Trump abandoned the alt-right and Sup Forums though.

He didn't though. Also using the term 'alt-right' means you're either a shill or a retard because it's not real.

The strawman is the fear-mongering about what he *might* do, which is purely speculative and not ground in reality with Trump at the helm. Pence was being a good sport by being there at all, and what do they do? Go out of their way to tell him that he should not be there and that he's wrong. You think Pence isn't aware of what a goddamned cock carousel modern day theatre is?

you're hopeless, go back to democraticunderground toots

I just find it amusing that Alexander Hamilton was one of the main proponents of the Electoral College or Electors as the Constitution called them, and was, along with Madison, the chief architect of the system that Trump used to win.

I can hardly wait for the next "must see" musical on Broadway, "Gibs Me 'Dat: The MLK Musical", starring a white man as MLK.

Tits or gtfo

What's wrong with this is that it implies Pence wasn't planning on protecting people's rights before watching the play, and they hope it changed his mind.

This is some gnarly ass bait, surprised it's getting so many serious replies

> diverse
> diverse = all niggers
k

Nothing, it was a way to respectful in fact. He is a faggot creationist dumbass who wants to teach intelligent design in schools, I hope he gets assassinated

>and they hope it changed his mind
Yeah, I'm sure they were dumb enough to hope to change the man's mind by booing him enough to make him walk out. He didn't even stick around for that speech. It was utterly disrespectful through and through.

Here's what's wrong with it.

"Thank you for seeing our show told by a diverse group of men and women of different colors"

>Diversity apparently means everyone who's not white

What these nigros are afraid of, is Whites acting for White interests, as they have always done for Black interests. They are the racists.

got your head pretty far up your ass, user. This non-existent term you speak of is being used everywhere. How SAFE SPACE can you get?