Is Putin the best Head of State in the world?

video relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=co8s0egftsc

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
youtube.com/watch?v=NIKWBdthzg4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Marcinkiewicz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No
Hes good at PR tho

No
Hes good at PR tho

No
Hes good at PR tho

No
Hes good at PR tho

lol'd

He's a good cucky. I know that there are a lot of uninformed Americans and other Putinfans here that think Putin is the savior of the white race just because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically Russian Bill Clinton-George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading shitskin countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Clinton did in Yugoslavia and Bush did with Iraq war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)let in 3-5 million chinks and sells Siberia and Far East to China

>b-but muh evidence said the proofster
Right here
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
9)Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.
P.S. Moscow is minority Russian by 2025, handguns are illegal, self defence laws are non-existent, free enterprise is a joke and quality of life is barely on Latin American level
Here are some quality enrichment videos starring quintessentially Russian mudslimes
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

Russhills out in full force today.

No
Hes good at PR tho

>6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia

Maybe you should build a wall on your southern borderrrrrrAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look it up. Movement Against ILLEGAL Immigration got banned. People as moderate as kike Trump are in jail here

No
Hes good at PR tho

No
Hes good at PR tho

Shills is back, back again.

Yes, he worked really hard to fix the Russian economy after Soros fucked it up in the early 90s. Now he is the most loved politician in the world. Trump is just a little bit smarter though.

You again. Go back to 2ch hohol.

>Russians have hive mind
>everyone loves Putin in Russia

No, but thank god your liberal Parnas/Yabloko voting multiculti ass can't do anything about it.

>No
>Hes good at PR tho
explain now

No
Hes good at PR tho

>people who want jewish and minority free nation vote Yabloko

No
Hes good at PR tho

Yes, the most Honest one.
Respecting law, fair, caring and working hard for his own people.
Respecting Christianity...

I just realized how much he resembles Daniel Craig. Inevitable biopic with Craig as Putin when?

So he's the same as ol Steve? That's a shame, I thought he was anti- immigration.

>putin
>handles corruption at Sochi olympics

Literally tens of billions of dollars were embezzled from this.

Putin's childhood friends from his judo classes, the Jewish Rotenberg brothers, alone got over a billion $.

The memers are right, this is a feeble PR attempt to make it look like he's doing something about some of the most blatant and visible corruption in his entire time as president.

Usually the mass corruption goes on behind the scenes where hundreds of billions of dollars a year are embezzled from state-owned enterprises (most infamously the natural gas company Gazprom which by the way also owns most of the state run media), but the feeding frenzy of Sochi was out in the open in front of the enter global public eye.

Corruption is the essence of his regime. It's how he keeps people loyal while minimizing the use of coercive means.

Yes
Hes not very good at PR tho

Russian stance on immigration is far better. Their borders are too large to protect that well.
There are coming MILLIONS of people from Ukraine, which The West has liberated in such a way, that millions of people are fleeing to the alleged opressor...

So let's muslims come. You will receive no gibmedats and will have to work same hard as our citizens and hope you will not be living under the bridge...

And no significant number of Syrians and Iraqis are seeking refuge in Russia...

It's that simple.

(Also consider, that FAIR conditions are that, which is NOT RACISM. On the other hand, euro-american stance toward refugees is anti-white racism, and anti-christian fanaticism ! )

fake quote
>accepting non-white immigrants
CUĆK

> Yes
> Hes not very good at PR tho
How do you mean it ?
Putin is not doing much PR in America.
Most Russian love him, though...

Maybe, because he is working hard for his OWN people, not for Soros or USA, as many puppet leaders do...

Yes. Putin is based

How is it possible that the guy behind all this is the same guy that ouyplays evryone in international politics.

He is.

Quite amazing, to be honest.

We've had better, like Churchill, Stalin,
But at this moment in time, nobody can beat Vladimir.

no, he is the biggest corruptioner her also

I'm confused too, I thought Putin was some kind of 4D chessmonster.

>Churchill, Stalin, Bismarck

Why don't you get off this board, anyone who supports Trump supports Putin.

>checked the thread
>all rusian flags say no
>proxy shills, patriots abroad and western fags praise mah stronk leader
not surprised kek

> Russia invaded Turkraine
Here come the Khokhols

He reminds me of a young Voldemort

its bad because russians keep dying for no reason. whats the result?

What do you fags think of me drawing?

YES...with VERY limited resources ,ruling a country of apes, he was able to Trick USA and EU ,with the added bonus of putting his Manchurian candidate in the Presidency of USA

craig is not an uber manlet

thats good pham dump moar i got nothing going on

Henrick from Red Ice

do 9 more, the lower face is tilted to the front

He really looks like an Eurasian here.

upboats xd

lol that is about what it takes to get it right, ru /ic/ ?

Oh, come on. Russians dying for no reason everyday. Alcohol, nicotine, bad medicine, car accidents, working accidents, fighting, et cetera.
It absolutely doesn't matter.

some buy this guy gold xd

Very nice user.

Paco is the shit, I wish you drew from life though...

Honestly this just makes me think that EVERYTHING is russia is shitty
I mean Putin doesn't look like a badass as much as his support seem inept

Nice cuckposting

Paco is dead bro,,,
Still is the shit
youtube.com/watch?v=NIKWBdthzg4

He's a cuck and churka lover. Kys shill.

He never said that

Red monkeys never learn. I think we should exterminate half of ethnic Russians after we get rid of the shitskins. We have a yuge bydlo retard problem.

Пopeзaлcя o твoй пocт.

Hail Putin. I don't give a fuck about Syria please crush ISIS there based Vodka land. The UK should not even be there. Based uncle Putin.

I guess they corrected your record.

No
Hes good at PR tho

Out of mostly scientific interest, I decided to check the extent of activity of this shill:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Marcinkiewicz/

That's some dedication. That, or he simply isn't taking his meds.

At this point yes. Who else?

Who are ''we''? You are not going to do shit faggot, suck Russia dick and keep your tail between legs.

No
Hes good at PR tho