Is nice and supporting

>Is nice and supporting
>Heterosexual
>Hasn't fucked every villain/ally behind his back

What the hell does Batman see in that Cat whore?

Attached: zatanna_and_batman_by_sorathepanda-d908y00.jpg (742x1076, 160K)

She's not ten years younger than him like Zatanna

So?

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Aren't they around the same age now?

Yes, and they had a relationship as teens

Go away Dini, you never were that good of a writer for her anyway.

She was like 10 years younger. But Dini made her older with retcon. Now they are the same age

Dick x Zatanna is much better, and I can’t believe it took this long until they got paired

Fucking stop trying to ship Zatanna with anyone from Batman.

Zatanna/Barry

Danger
A similiar sort of living style
Common experiences
A taste in leather, latex and spooky costumes
Similiar intellectual level
Killer bod

I mean, I always assumed that Batman would lust after one if his enemies, because he's just as psychotic as them. That leaves the prominent 3 as Ivy, Harley and Catwoman. Harely is too loyal to the joker and insane, Ivy is deadly and bats is too smart for that, so that leaves Catwoman; just as crazy as he is, but on a functional level.

>Hasn't fucked every villain/ally behind his back
Canonically bring up some examples of this. The only guy I can even think of is Slam Bradley, who isn't even a superhero and doesn't even exist in this new continuity.

Zatanna has better tits than Selina

Zatanna is pure.

Genuine question, what’s wrong with this if she is above 20?

She didn't help mind rape him

She fucked Wildcat. But Ted is so based I would let him fuck me too

Zee is too good for Bruce anyway.

I ship Zatanna and Doctor thirteen.

>have a qt waifu
>make her 35

Fucking Dini a shit. This is as retarded as making Jubilee not a vampire but keeping her baby

>it was actually canon
How old was she when they et, for fucks sake.

I always get a chuckle at Zatannafags seething that their obscure waifu is always getting cucked.

Zatanna deserves way better than Batman

Doesnt Zatanna have cannonicaly a fetish for turning men into busty woman? It was implied to be recorrent stuff.

Attached: terri zatana.jpg (1281x1530, 1.27M)

>Heterosexual
Oh, this is one of THOSE threads, isn't it Kinghater?

Women accuse any man over 25 who dates any woman under 25 to be a pedophile out of jealousy, because young women outrank older women in pretty much every field that counts, thus leaving cat-ladies with less possibility to find an husband.
They, of course, see no problem in dating a much older man.

Attached: 1435021943235.jpg (441x487, 77K)

>Implying Constantine hasn't tapped that before and more often than Bruce

Attached: zatannah.jpg (980x1515, 272K)

Oh no, I might get accused of being a pedophile by some batshit insane fat feminist who wasted her youth seeking a gender studies degree and being an activist and woke up one day at 32 and realized she only had a few years left but she's too fat, ugly and bitter to ever attract a man. Better not date young attractive women, I don't want to be called names by people who don't know me and don't actually matter in life.

>Oh no, I might get accused of being a pedophile by some batshit insane fat feminist

In the US and UK, that's enough to get you fired, maybe even thrown in jail.

They understand each other.

A crucial failing in most of Bruce's relationships (both romantic and platonic) his inability to cross the emotional divide that arises because of how his past affects him. However just like him Catwoman was broken down by Gotham, then rebuilt herself into something better. He's able to form an emotional connection with that. People like Zatanna and Wonder Woman dont really have any deep rooted similarity to Bruce a solid relationship can from out of (even though Zatanna's dad died brutally, it was when she was already an adult and was a result of what he usually dealt with rather than a freak occurance), they're just in the same line of work.

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1041x1600, 376K)

The fishnets of Zee never fail.

It's amazing how equally generic they both look.

They never fail to make her look like a stripper, correct.

And that's a good thing.

Batman always had shit taste. His favorite Robin is Jason too. Also they put him with shitty catwoman because they have a easily way out to break them up. Samething will happen after the awful King's run
Dick and Zatanna is shit dude. When not with Bruce she is better with Superman.

>Any Superman pairing that isn't Supes/Lois

Kys

>Is nice and supporting
>Heterosexual
>Hasn't fucked every villain/ally
None if this describes Batman so they'd have nothing in common.

Most Superman pairings are good even without Lois. It's only SMWW that's shit.

True m8. Better legs too

Constantine is like Stark; they're gonna fuck anything and everything, then ghost them, because they cannot get attached due to their fucked up personalities and self-loathing. But hey, they might be averagedicklets, but at least they know how to fuck good at this point.