What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: lisa.png (176x286, 10K)

Go back all the way to Moaning Lisa when the writers decreed that she would be a self-insert for their beliefs.

She doesn't act her age.

Everything.
Is there anything worse than a creator or writer self-insert that serve no purpose than to voice their opinions? Brian is a another perfect example.

Attached: 88023A04-6D81-4391-9E79-1B82B5D4A1ED.png (500x600, 95K)

Not enough of Bart's mouth in the drawing.

Can't-do-wrong mouthpiece because the writers are retarded

The show kept going.

She didn't feed Sneed

Attached: 1457937572290.jpg (567x366, 56K)

She became a dyke.

Really tells me I should have been hit by a car as a child when I shipped them. Hell should be indication I should have been hit by shipping at all.

Sounds like your childhood self is smarter than current day self.

Attached: 1457933432427.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Paul McCartney forcing the writers to make her a vegetarian.

Attached: 1519958993363.jpg (1144x1772, 285K)

It's actually kinda cute.

They should just end the Simpsons with a flashforward episode where Bart and Lisa are married and have 3 kids.

...with other people .....right?

No, with each other.

Brian is better. He is there (or at least was) for another purpose: serving as a straight man to Peter.

jesus you guys incest is not the best

Attached: ink.png (426x353, 281K)

Sure it isn't, user.

Writers don't know how to write female characters

Many of her episodes revolve around other characters sacrificing their own happiness for her sake, and that kind of shit lights Sup Forums's collective asses on fire.

Attached: The-Simpsons-Season-18-Episode-2-41-7c79.jpg (720x528, 59K)

AND he's a male character so when he gets annoying they can break his muzzle/teeth/etc and make him suffer. Female Characters are always protected from consequences.

Anyone remember the Lisa Lionheart episode? At the end even though Lisa lost the woman SHIELDED her from the truth, that the doll flopped and it cost her a LOT of money to fund Lisa's retarded Girl Power Doll idea.

user your a nasty nigga you know that ?

Attached: 8b33.jpg (1064x884, 450K)

Is this your first day here, user? What the fuck else did you expect from Sup Forums?

Children in kids cartoons tend to not act their age

Why? People come to Sup Forums for one of two reasons - one, it's not Reddit, and two, to act like little self centered misanthropic little shits.

They'd love to be Lisa. Only problem is most of them are neutered males and soycuck mexicans

Politics

Exactly. Give her tits already!!

Hey I shipped them too. But back then the thought of brother/sister incest was pretty hot

Probably a good thing I never had a sister.

She went from Socially conscious little girl who doesn't quite know what she's talking about but is still an actual little girl to someone's "perfect" little activist daughteru.

>>Complaining about bad characters while using a XJ9 reaction image

Haha, okay!

This, also she never apologize for anything.
Remember that episode where homer gives her a red card on soccer?
She acted like a cunt because homer did what he was supposed to do, and the closest thing to an apology was Lisa not accepting homer's apologize for the expulsion.

She was always shit.

5|\|33|)

She lost the baby