Is anime to blame for teaching you that being the beta nice guy white knight will get you the girl

Is anime to blame for teaching you that being the beta nice guy white knight will get you the girl.

except Shinji doesn't get the girl

Anime doesn't teach anything. It monetizes your feels. If you watch that kind, you should blame noone but yourself and your ridiculous fantasies.

Kind of. A lot of harem animes, things just "kind of work out" for the nerd, shy character. And by merely being in close proximity to girls, they all swoon for him.

Nope, that's not how it works in real life. IRL the nerd, shy guy usually just gets ignored in favor of the Chads, Bubbas, and Tyrones, the loudest males who have no "off switch." And its even worse if your an Asian male, surrounded by white females who think your cancer because your Asian.

Nope, beta white knights watch it cause they identify with Shinji, who is a massive whiny bitch.

>And its even worse if your an Asian male, surrounded by white females who think your cancer because your Asian.
Don't give up ;)

Here is a HQ version, you can crop it yourself faggot

>pic not related

this

ban anime

Well that anime teaches the exact opposite, Shinji is a whiny little bitch, the girls tend to treat him with contempt, and arguably his cowardice is responsible for the death of billions

BEST

Just BEE urself

Nah, anime just turned me bisexual

GIRL

Its implied that he did

No.

He wouldn't even hold her.

>10 gorillion posts asking if nips and christians are pussifying men nowadays instead of obvious kike trickery

did JIDF get new computers or something?

Betas do get the girl in Japan, because they're all betas.

What kind of anime are you people watching?!

Also Evangelion can hardly count because the characters are all teens. I mean, Asuka's mindrape scene is the most poignant insecure teenager showcase ever devised. Which is actually well made, just not very meaningful.

>walking into class
>see these two bulli bitches that are seniors and 3 years older than you blocking you
>you are the beta cuck you are
>what do?

>haha I can see up your skirt.

i want to live in anime

Walk away and cry

Idk about you, but anime woke me up from that dream.

Get flustered and not make eye contact.

Don't worry, Trump will make Anime real soon.

My reply
>p-please be gentle!

is there an anime about this?

>in animu, gropping is never a serious crime
>try and grab some tatas

uncuck myself and grab 'em by the pussies
when? I didn't get it, please explain.

Prison School has an anime? It's pretty much all about the protagonist getting bullied hotties

Turn 360° and walk away

You and me both, buddy. Real life is pretty shit desu, and I'm a married man.

it does work, in japan
/thread

>Is anime to blame for teaching you that being the beta nice guy white knight will get you the girl.

I don't know about sharing some of the blame, but its very common in anime and manga for great things to "just happen" to a beta loser as a form of wish fulfillment.

In real life, you have to make your own opportunities, and if you don't, you'll die without accomplishing anything - and you'll spend the last years of your old age regretting that you wasted your youth.

Oh man, are you dumb? Maybe you should go back to geometry and study some cirlces bro. I know your shit flag had poor education, but come on now.

Bite the blond one's arm, clamp down on it with my teeth, and hold on for dear life.

It's a pretty common trope in western media as well so I don't know if you can blame anime.
>And by merely being in close proximity to girls, they all swoon for him.
It's the same thing as stuff like Twilight or Fifty Shades is for women, the protagonist has a bland as fuck personality but shows a few common courtesies like holding a door open or returning a lost wallet which apparently prove your innate goodness/bravery/whatever to a partner that's completely out of your league. For the rest of the story the reader can justify the relationship between said superior partner and the self-insert protagonist by saying that the self-insert protagonist is "nice" or has a "good personality."

If anything, I'd say Disney is a million times more influential in the United States. What the fuck are you talking about, OP?

>He still uses euclidean geometry
>thinks he isn't a retard.

> "O-oh no please don't....wait."
> Remember Trump is the president
> Grab them both by the pussy
> "This is legal now."
> Girls faces fall as they realize that this is true, Trump's first act as president was to push the Legal Pussygrab law
> By the virtue of that law, because I grabbed their pussies they now belong to me and are obligated to tolerate no less than five rapings a week
> "HEIL PRESIDENT TRUMP, MAGA" I cry as I bend both of them over a desk while using my AR-15 with a full capacity magazine to shoot all the diverse students

Lulz, blaming niggers for nerds not getting laid.

grab her by the pussy

Have your (you)

Well thats not fair, fuck... im only in calc 1 can you give me a fucking break here

Their relationship was complicated during their series, and despite their yearning for each other they both had mental hang-ups about their own self worth that prevented it.
BUT in my personal opinion, when Asuka touches Shinji's face without malice in the End of Evangelion it's an indication of her growth, her acceptance of herself, and her acceptance of Shinji.

Shinji doesn't get the girl.
And he is a fag.
If Shinji was straight and a beta, he would be Naota.
If Shinji was straight and awesome, he would be Simon
If Shinji was gay and not a pussy, he would be Utena.

Put my hand on her foot, look her in the eyes and tell her she smells nice, then i would look the other one in the eyes and smile, kindly asking them to let me through while slowly stroking my hand up the blonde ones leg towards her skirt.

>American intellectuals

What a great world that would be.

This. Asukafags leave this thread now.

When will all the pizza/hot dogs shit become well know mainstream news?

she looks like a slut.

Reminder that Anno is a talentless hack who just ripped off Tomino and that a good chunk of Shinji's arc was essentially the same as Amuro Ray.

Rei is a rip-off of Chirico Cuvie and Four Murasame.

I recently dumped my waifu for being a slut in her source material, feels empowering f.a.m. I need suggestions for a new waifu.

No, not at all, American TV and movies did that to me well before anime. The whole "nerd becomes successful, don't worry kid'. When in reality it never gets better and the jocks have friends that get them jobs and they fuck your oneitius, your bff, and you just become even more and more socially-skilled behind your age group till you post on Sup Forums 22 hours a day

no, single mothers are

Do you not remember when he jerked off to her tits?

Basically yeah.

Except nobody ever like Shinji BECAUSE he is a cuck beta pussy.
Worst example ever.

And there are plenty of examples where in the anime the alpha badass gets the best girl, see

How in the fuck is that implying that he got with her?

I guess you might be right, I never really though they would end up together or that Asuka wasn't just experimenting with Shinji because they're horny teenagers, until Evangelion 2.2 when she got mad at Rei in the elevator, but then they changed the rest of the story too, so I wasn't sure if Asuka really had something for Shinji in the original.

Found the virgin basement dweller.

>bulma best girl
>manlet prince getting yamcha's sloppy second

Lunch a best. She can rob me anytime

Eh, I had the opposite experience.

Left for the military at 18, and eventually became relatively successful. Now have money and all that, and women are easy to obtain.

All the jocks I went to high school with stayed in our small town and became hen-pecked minimum wage workers. They're probably all alcoholics on the verge of suicide.

>things just "kind of work out" for the nerd
Worked for me.

>Rei is a rip-off of Chirico Cuvie and Four Murasame.

What the fuck are you talking about? They are not related in the slightest. Are you just saying blue hair = Rei?

>reifags

How pathetic

nigger
this, also as I said in they also kissed a couple of times, but I saw that as more of regular teenage hormone fueled fooling around and nothing more.

>Asukafags jerk off to this.

Kys degenerate. Rei is superior in everyway.

totally

Shinji is literally a more beta Nadia. They have the same fucking character design.

Fucking newfag

No, I'm saying that traumatized and emotionally stunted superhuman = Chirico and Four. The blue hair is icing on the cake.

no, actually I jerk off to this

but Amuro actually became alpha and awesome

So you're admitting you can't get a woman and have to jerk off to 2d 14yos? Can't you at least jerk off to 3d women? And what's with the fucking cat ears? Asukafags are the most degenerate anime fan group by far, I fucking swear.

Ah, female here and I do get attracted to the more quiet betas instead of chads.

This is because I always have prioritised intelligence and hygiene over anything else and I must also look for great genetics to pass on to my kids.

This bitch is the reason I adore faye reagan.

Pretty sure that was a common trope even before Gundam, etc. Rei's character was also innovative in developing the moe trope (unfortunately), you can't just say she's a complete ripoff.

>Taking retarded chinese comics as an advisor for ya life
You imposed this on yourself

I jacked off to nadia when I was younger and they were running the dubbed OAVs on sunday afternoon on national tv, am I a degenerate?

blames are beta behavior

>fapping to a sakimichan polished turd

Please find a better artist and get better taste.

You were a teenager and thinking about women so no. Evangelion retroactively made you ghey but as long as you don't tell anyone you're fine. The fact that Shinji's character design is literally based off of a hot girl speaks volumes and is probably the reason why a lot of eva fans leave the series confused sexually. Shinji is transgender Nadia.

On another note, why are Italian original anime openings so based? The dragon ball openings are catchy as fuck.

Only on the outside. Internally, he was still haunted by killing Lalah.

>Pretty sure that was a common trope even before Gundam,
Where are the proofs.

Tits or get the fuck out of here

I want to have degenerate monkey sex with her then cuddly loving sex with her.

>And what's with the fucking cat ears
nigger what?
>So you're admitting you can't get a woman and have to jerk off to 2d 14yos? Can't you at least jerk off to 3d women?
why wouldn't I???
that's what jerking off is for - fantasies, and it's nothing like being with a woman, so I'd rather jerk it to stuff that'll never be real and leave fucking to real women, but I guess it's too tough for you to figure that out on your own?

>no cutie girls will ever bully me

why live

Kaworu is actually a boy

I feel sick.

lol no anime teaches the opposite