Drumpf supporters btfo

Drumpf supporters btfo

The people chose Hillary but their votes were denied by the electors. The election is illegitimate. People need to revolt.

We had reason to tear down Obama. Bernie and Hillary are not president-elects.

>outdated wordy memes

Nothing you can say, no conspiracy theory, no lies can change the fact that the majority of Americans chose Hillary. She won the popular vote. America rejected the racism and hatred of Donald Trump. So these protests are just getting started.

since i've never met niggers which is worse
the white libtard morons or the they apes they support?

If any of those people weren't fully deserving of hate (if not the gas) then maybe this wouldn't be a false equivalence

Ohh look a fucking leaf telling the US how to run its elections and when to revolt.HEY AMERICANS!!! Let's fuck the consititution, change elections and revolt because this fucking leaf just told us too!!!

Suck Trudeau's cock you piece of shit

She won the popular vote against Obama in 2008 but I guess you were way to young to care back then

>MSM is biased!!!!!
Meanwhile Trump gives a position to the man who operated a Trump shill news organization

>DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!
And replace it with family members? The fact that Trump supporters can justify this shows you how they aren't actually for MAGA or freedom, just IRL memes.

that was in the primaries, not the general election
completely different

tl;dr

stuff bad

R A R E
A
R
E

SKUNT RASS

Fag

Whatever the Republicans did during Obama the Democrats are allowed to do during Trump.
If they do something new, they may expect it to be done against the next democrat that wins

we'd only btfo if we were shamed into stopping, you fucking faggot

hillary has not been in politics for 30 years. another great factual leftist meme

AND THE CULT OF THE DAMNED

IN*

You're trying too hard and it makes your trolling attempt look stupid

>"It's different cause I said so."

Why are Canadians such pathetic trash?