Why didn't Peter keep it? It clearly made him WAY stronger than he always is

Why didn't Peter keep it? It clearly made him WAY stronger than he always is.

Attached: MARVEL-SUPER-HEROES-SECRET-WARS-8-1st-black-symbiote-spider-man-suit-94-301231591255.jpg (700x400, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuXaPlyFgDU
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Wl6yqGLDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was making him be spider man in his sleep and he didn’t consent to that.

because fuck you

I've never understood why he never saved a piece for emergencies

it was being a clingy bitch

She was too clingy

Attached: Venom is clingy.png (1829x468, 93K)

>I got reach baby

Attached: 1520701783950.jpg (187x198, 6K)

I think my lungs are going to explode if I laugh at this any longer.

Attached: 1509350841426.png (400x350, 238K)

>I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna dissolve myself

Attached: 1332262372628.png (265x249, 28K)

Indeed, beating the shit out of venom using the black suit is the best moment in the history of spidey games

Attached: Symbiote spidey VS Venom.gif (450x253, 2.9M)

Attached: 56812D95-E1D2-4BF8-BD2C-CB1B557A3AC9.jpg (1242x1839, 239K)

>mom said it's my turn to play xbox

Lack of control.

He should have had sex with it until it complied to his wishes.

>ywn have sweet, sweet symbiote sex

Waifufags ruin it.

>ywn have an attached (figuratively and literally) symbiote gf covering you like a blanket at all times

Attached: 3C948191-A5FD-4C06-8EDB-BFA4A7144FD6.jpg (221x364, 24K)

It must be incredible. They keep wrapped around your dick all day jerking you off nonstop, keeping your dick hard, swallowing your cum and recycling it by putting it back on your balls and you cum all day until you nearly die.

>getting jerked off while fighting bad guys
>while swinging around town
>while in class
>while talking to friends
>while talking to MJ
>while taking a shit
>while jerking off
Holy crap!

Attached: 1490760744193.jpg (239x211, 12K)

>getting jerked off while jerking off

Attached: 79a10ccdeb52b83abe2084002551940a.png (336x309, 138K)

Peter is fucking chad

Can't be tied down by a single sludge hoe.

Spider-Man has some crazy strength feats

So did the symbiote really make him stronger or did it just remove his inhibitions so he'd stop holding back?

Spidey's biggest feats of strength didn't even feature the symbiote.
I'm not sure if it even made him stronger. I remember the editors grasping at possible explanations for why Venom is so much stronger if Eddie was just an average weightlifter while Pete with the alien suit didn't seem any different strength wise.

Goes waay beyond that. The symbiote could latch into his nervous system, stimulate his nerve endings everywhere. It could be a full body orgasm.

I remember that in the star it just give him infinity web, but everything else was just his, the increased agression and streght was added later on in Venom canon, they suddenly said the symbiote enchanced the power of the host or that he can mimic the spider sense with his own 360 vision

>decide to fap before going on a date with MJ
>venom comes out of your hand and covers your dick
>goes to town until you're about to climax when it suddenly stops
>it refuses to let you cum unless you stop seeing MJ
>can't penetrate the hard exterior
>can't rip it off without ripping your dick

What do?

>MCU Spider Suit already has a personality
>MCU Spider Suit is almost invariably going to come into contact with weird space shit during Infinity War
>MCU probably wants to distance itself from the Venom movie

They're going to do the Black Suit saga with a suit that can actually talk, and actually get yandere as fuck.

Parker was almost the perfect host for symbiote.

Superhuman strength.
High intellect.
Perfect health.

It made sense it wanted him back.

Because they call it a symbiote but they mean parasite. In the what if where he kept it he merges so fully with it the only part left of him is spooky skeleton

Attached: 4L_WLBHE9S4.jpg (150x244, 18K)

Holy fuck I forgot how good the combat was in WoS
Shame most of the bosses were so boring

I'd really really like that.

All other gripes aside, Tom would be the best Peter for this arc.

fuck venom, obviously

>Remeber that time you were fucking MJ and it felt really really good and you were able to go on all night until you both passed out?
>IT WAS ME, PETER! I WAS MJ! I MEAN YOU! I WAS YOU FUCKING MJ! WE WERE FUCKING MJ! WHICH WAS ALSO ME! SO- SO WE WERE FUCKING ME, WHICH IS YOU, SO YOU WERE FUCKING YOURSELF! AND ME! WE!
>I-IT WAS ME! US! ALL ALONG!

What he should have done was keep the suit design. It's the best Spidey suit by far.

Attached: Symbiote_Spidey.jpg (450x315, 145K)

>your symbiote realizes it can pleasure you more if you dick was bigger (more dick = more nerves)
>your just doing regular swinging around, grinning as you dick starts to get played with again by your symbiote
>sudden shock runs though your body you feel your dick get bigger, and not in the erect way
>you double over in pleasure as your stretchy black bulge pulses bigger and bigger with every heartbeat
>you enter a realm of pleasure you've never felt before

Attached: venompose.png (712x462, 342K)

He did it for a while

He specifically has a copy of the black suit that isn't a Symbiote for when he needs to "get serious." It's only appeared a few times and every single time, it was spectacular.

It's a shame we might never seen Tom holland with the symbiote being a dick to everybody in school and calling them on their bullshit

I want that so bad.

So like this?

Attached: Tobey drunk on the Spiderman 3 set.jpg (750x422, 65K)

>they recreate this scene shot for shot
>same street, choreography, lines, outfit and hair

Attached: 14896513254.jpg (627x807, 179K)

Venom is probably going to be Pajeet Thompson.

There will never be an Agent Venom movie.

[S-same music as well?]

I think Spectacular Spider-Man has the best asshole Peter

youtube.com/watch?v=BuXaPlyFgDU

This scene and the one in school were he tell his friends that he needs money and not compasion

Nah, the rumors said that Peter might have a cameo in Venom movie, like the symbiote watch Peter on tv and copy the suit, but Tony Revolori is probably never getting the symbiote

He was pretty freaked out when he found out what it was I doubt he would keep any of it if he could help it
A better question why didn't he have reed return it back to space instead of keeping it caged in a tube in the basement?

of course

it must be authentic

I thought the aggression was just from the fact that the suit was taking pete out at night leaving him tired and cranky almost everyday

I want to fuck his voice.

>It clearly made him WAY stronger than he always is.
It didn't actually. It did give him unlimited webs and allowed him to change his outfit on a dime though.

I've been yearning for this since it came out

I want her to force him into instant kill mode against the BBEG in the next movie. Would be a good set up for the next movie and some good character moments

Tony's already got a nanobot suit in the IF trailer, so making a spider version would make sense

it made him tired

this. apparently it didnt make peter stronger because he was already super strong but makes eddie stronger because reasons

It made Eddie stronger because the Symbiote copied and absorbed Peter's powers, thus giving a base 10-ton strength to any future hosts, and then Eddie getting jacked as fuck multiplied his strength even more.

but you do realize that it's a What If issue. Literally anything can happen in What Ifs.

But eddies body has been shown to be fine after merging

It's always more fun to imagine the symbiote as female, but it does make her abusive relationship with Lee more upsetting.

Have a conversation with it about why it doesn't like MJ.

Sauce please?

Actually, Peter produce a way higher amount of adrenaline than normal people because of his powers, which is what symbiotes primarily feed on. The symbiote is literally addicted to Peter.

I don't see the problem.

Is the retcon about the symbiotes actually being a weird alien peace-keeping species still a thing?

Back in Black

Attached: 4L_efnVh6VN.jpg (468x350, 77K)

muh uncle ben
muh great power comes great responsibility

>for when he needs to "get serious."
That's stupid. If it was for stealth missions, then I'd understand.

stop giving me new fetishes, goddamm

>After this epic beatdown, Peter outright tells Fisk that if Aunt May dies, Peter will go back to Ryker's and murder him
>After Aunt May recovers thanks to Mephisto, Fisk sends goons to kill her and Mary Jane AGAIN
What the fuck was Fisk thinking? Did he have that much of a deathwish?

fisk has too much pride and death after taking away 2 of the most important people in petes life would be better than living with the shame at least for fisk

It's really not.

Parker has explained he wears the bright colors and makes jokes because he's ridiculously (lethally) strong, crawls on walls, ejects super adhesive to bind people, is precognisint, and highly intelligent. If he didn't act light-hearted and dress like a clown people would be terrified of him.

The black suit however, is for fair warning he wants to get shit done and tells criminals that he may or may not pull punches. Its also because he doesn't want people associating what he does with his normal image.

Attached: Spiderman Lifts.jpg (1280x1926, 533K)

I don't think you understand. Serious/Angry Spidey is stealthy. That black suit is specifically for him to become an actual fucking spider and act like an ambush predator. But if it makes you feel better, he does have a stealth suit with active camo as well. Kaine stole it and managed to break it so now it's stuck in its non-stealth mode.

Attached: spidermangrimhunt27.jpg (728x613, 167K)

Follow-up on serious stealthy Spidey. Here we see him giving someone the Mark of Kaine.
Seriously though read Grim Hunt and the Gauntlet.

Attached: 2881332-2e5tmvn.jpg (1024x1599, 226K)

Not broken as of last issue of scarlet spider

The new suit looks better in black.

Attached: SpuddurBoi.png (640x633, 375K)

I....I wanna fuck a symbiote. I need man-on-symbiote smut

This is an edit of concept art? Because fuck thats means they actually of introducing the symbiote on the movie

That would be dope as fuck

Didn't increase his power just removed his inhibitions and control

such a good scene. Best Flash by far

No, it's fan art, and I edited it.

Fuck, well we're never getting Tom Holland trying to look angry or a good Venom and Spidey fight

>using adhesion to rip faces off
Glorious

>Getting a handjob while you're stroking yourself

It's pic related but it's a sexy symbiote behind you

Attached: 55a3cb87fff2c16856a6a257_ghost-patrick-swayze-pottery-scene.jpg (1440x960, 468K)

I hate the use of the word "crud". Has anyone in real life ever actually said that?

Again, that's Kaine's gimmick primarily. Back when he was an assassin he'd do it and he'd take a lot fucking more than tiny holes. He'd leave massive hand-prints on people because he'd plant his hand on them and then yank. But Peter was borrowing it, hence him mentioning his brother wanting to do it.

doesn't kaine burn people?

Originally he ripped their faces off. He kinda had to stop doing that after he became Scarlet Spider.

I'm pretty sure he still burns Peter every now and then.

Attached: Abandon thread, anonclones!.jpg (633x492, 111K)

I think the explanation was that the symbiote was able to copy Peter's spider-strength after it had bonded with him, but nobody cares as long as shit is cool.

watch this and you'll understand
WARNING SPOILERS!!!!! youtube.com/watch?v=v-Wl6yqGLDo

Attached: Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_258.jpg (1073x1650, 1001K)

Iron Spider and Future Foundation (black) are both better costumes than symbiote spider-man

You know except for the cancer.

He had cancer before merging the symbiote keeps him alive

I hate how you can legit murder innocent people including cops (by throwing cars with people inside them at enemies) in this game and it gets completely ignored and you can still make it to the good ending.
I mean, you get bad guy points, but I expected something more.

>throwing cars with people inside them at enemies
GTA Queens?

Yeah well you have the older Spider-Man game that lets Spidey murder purse snatchers by pile driving them from the Osborne tower.

Now that I remember it
>you can kick people off the roofs to their deaths in Spider-Man 2000 and Raimi movie tie-in
>in Ultimate Spider-Man you can also kick Shocker all the way to the river for him to get fried with his own gauntlets (he always respawns back, but it's still cold)
Why do I always play Spider-Man as a murderous sociopath?