Daily reminder that in any other functioning democracy, Hillary Clinton would have rightfully won

Daily reminder that in any other functioning democracy, Hillary Clinton would have rightfully won.
Trump lost the Popular Vote.
More Americans wanted her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
politico.com/story/2016/11/electoral-college-effort-stop-trump-231350
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that we're a constitutional republic.

Any other functioning democracy has obvious ways of reducing vote fraud too.

You're right. But we're not a democracy so get fucked.

>more americans wanted her
did you survey the 200 million americans who didnt vote?

Reminder that we don't live in a democracy and pure democracies fail with over a hundred thousand people.

Daily reminder that for the next 8 years Donald Trump will be your president.

>democracy
>functioning
make a singular choice

3 million known illegals voted for her. She barely won the majority.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

fpbp

It's almost as if the founding fathers planned for this to be a loosely affiliated group of semi-autonomous states.

Well, I guess were not functioning, so you might as well leave then. Go on. Shoo.

Go riot like a good butthurt liberal, so we can legally remove you like the terrorists you are.

Once Trump puts his policies into place America will strive so much that they will want to re-elect him. We need to make sure though that the liberal media doesn't try to brain wash people any more by saying that Trump is doing a bad job.

Thanks Muhammad.

In functional Democracy, you cannot have 3M illegal aliens voting, and dead-man voting, and rigged voting machines.

In FAIR ELECTIONS, the system is so safe against any possible government rigging, that they cannot rig it, even if they try, because it is from the lowest district to the highest total level controllable by anyone from the "street", and people do it. In my country, the government does not fake single one vote.

Your electoral college is there, so that if some rogue state as California decides to completelly rig it and allows many millions of illegals voting, so that it can just steal 55 / 570 that's 10% of the total and may not steal the whole total...

Make FAIR ELECTIONs, completelly transparent and controllable by the people, registered voters on registered place with ID card with photo verified, and then start talking about removing "electoral college" system that protects The Honest from The Frauds.

>any other functioning democracy

Very few democracies have presidential systems.

who gives a fuck? I was anti-trump too, shit happenes, deal with it and enjoy the memes, the USA would have died either way

They aren't done counting the fucking votes yet.

Why the hell is the left working overdrive to force this meme when they're literally not done counting yet?

>implying everyone voted
You should study more.

Don't you need to remove all the illegal voters from those figures?

It's almost like the electoral college is there to represent the interests of every state in the Union.

Trump would have campaigned differently, if it were a popular vote.
I am amazed that none of you shitheads have ever heard of the electotal college until last week.

Every election system has problems.

Switzerland here. We've had direct democracy since 1291. Let me educate you liberal idotic nigger ass on this:

Every form of federational democracy (i.e. a union of (semi-)independent states or regions or cantons) has a tool in place to balance out the weight of the absolute number of popular vote versus the states/cantons. Even switzerland has that, we call it "Ständemehr", and nobody complains because it's fucking how democracy is supposed to work you nigger.

Fpbp

/thread

yeah but they're not the electoral college.

Oh, good thing we're not a democracy then.

what said

OP BTFO
P

B
T
F
O

I don't care if she won the popular vote 5 million.

We took power back and that's what matters.

Dumbocracy is a shit system anyway and needs to be scrapped, hopefully Trump declares a monarchy.

No matter how many times Hillary says "Constitutional Democracy," she is wrong.

We are a Republic.

It is in the fucking pledge "... the republic for which it stands..."

yep i think we're done here. OP kys.

Dead people don't count, OP.

Like a in a country made up of united states?
States that are united, and with one exception, located in North America.
I don't know.

You still sweatin over that, nigga?

-6million illegal alien votes

>We are a Republic.
A republic is a representative democracy. Democracy isn't just majority rule; that would be direct democracy.

Too bad they never counted all the votes anyway why because it didn't matter it's all %. reminder only 1\2 of legal voters voted of that less then half voted for her. suddenly she isn't so popular.

OP image is photoshopped, Hillary is only leading by 1 million.

By the way, mail in ballots weren't counted in the popular vote, which are around 66% republican on average.

>Trump lost the Popular Vote.
And? It is,100 times, objectively better this way than entrusting a whole country into the hands of retards who are out to kill their own folks.
Just look at what we got due to retarded assmonglers; Angela Ferkel

>letting 3 million illegals vote
>"functioning democracy"

Trump still would have won. Suck it Hillfag.

daily reminder it doesn't matter, butthurt faggot.

>butthurt saxon angry that his vote doesn't count compared to glorious NRW detected

They're trying to push the "Trump didn't really win, let's let Hillary be president instead" narrative.

OPs image is definitely photoshopped. Clinton is sitting at only 62 million as of right now.

However, the idea that mail-in ballots and absentee ballots are not counted is not true. All ballots are counted.

United States is not a democracy.

More Niggers and city dwelling degenerates wanted Hillary.

Many people in red states dont show up because they have to driven long out in kan das etc. If it were a swing state they would have voted rep.

Spread this argument

either way, it's still counting, Alaska,IIRC which is like 80% republican hasn't even started counting. plus you have to take the illegal voting into account

Majority system, as in UK, and as in US congress, is totally unfair ...
It's main purpose is to kill (disenfranchise) any opposition.

Daily reminder pic related

Well, actually I'm from NRW so fuck off you frankonian mongrel

Dead people, illegals, and welfare dependends thats why

kek

Daily reminder that in any other functioning democracy millions of illegal non-citizens wouldn't have the ability to vote

We don't have to account for shit. We can't be placed on the defensive and be forced to answer for our candidate winning in a system that was put forth by our Constitution. Even by simply paying attention to these idiots legitimizes the claim that the popular vote has any meaning in the first place.

This again? It was like a week a go, just kys already!

Duerte

No she would not..germany and i think most of europe which is worth naming has the same system just not with states but the seats in the "parlament"or whatever that is called.

>More Americans wanted her.
>Americans
Nice try pedro, but you have to go back.

Daily reminder. NO SHE FUCKING DIDNT.

clinton cheated and still lost.

hundreds of thousands of dead voters, 3 million illegal citizen votes.

Look at pic related and its obvious where those 3 million beaners are.

pic related is exactly why we have an electoral college. if we didnt then LA, NY, Miami, Chicago, and Washington (combined contain half the population of the US) would determine the election every time.

get the fuck over it, she lost at her own rigged game.

she just keeps getting cucked by the founding fathers

In a functioning democracy, the election would then go to a run-off since neither reached 50%.

>Any (((other))) democracy
Stopped reading right there.

daily reminder Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 elections to now president elect Donald Trump.

Actually trump won the popular vote in a majority of states

28 trump States
22 Clinton States

A 6 state lead.

Boom, one electoral vote per state, trump still wins.

So your argument is she deserved to win despite winning fewer States? Sorry that's not democracy,

It's the United States of America, not the "States of California and New York"

The states came together and the majority agreed and chose trump.

Wrong. Here in Britain our government was elected in 30% of the vote.

FPTP best system.

Daily reminder that neither Hillary or Donald ran a campaign for the popular vote.

reminder that popular vote in the current system means nothing because it supresses turnout in hard blue and red states

Also we are not a democracy

Fuck off CTR

I don't understand why you think that the "omg these five areas would determine the election" is a proper defense.

Like you said, that's half the population. In a proper democracy that means that they should have the same weight in their vote as everyone else. The fact that they don't means their vote counts less than all the other people.

Without degrading your argument to "That's great because liberals are retarded and their vote shouldn't count!" why is that fair?

Reminder that the people of this country understand how they political system works and often choose not to vote in places where their vote would not make a difference: California, New York, Illinois, etc. Only delusional lefties who don't understand how elections work here vote en masse in states they can't possibly flip.

Reminder that when you take into consideration the amount of illegal votes by illegal immigrants, Donald Trump wins the popular vote by 2 million.

In a democracy states don't vote, people do.

>It's the United States of America, not the "States of California and New York"

This. So much this!

The US isn't a democracy.

>in any other functioning democracy

I know. The response was to a post arguing that it is a democracy.

Ya but this is america and this system is what the states agreed to to form union

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

Reminder that they stopped counting votes after Trump won so nobody knows who won the popular vote.

>More Americans wanted her.
No voter ID, california illegals bragging about voting 7 to 10 times on twitter. Iowa diebold voting machines found to be registering all votes as a vote for Clinton.

why don't you work towards getting rid of the electoral college?

Reminder illegals votes dont count, and they identified at least 3 million of them.

Also, here are 3 names of anti-american traitors you should know, and pass around.

P. Bret Chiafalo, a Washington State elector who has already declared his opposition to Hillary Clinton, and
Micheal Baca of Colorado have launched what they’ve dubbed “Moral Electors,” an attempt to persuade 37 of their Republican colleagues to bail on Trump — just enough to block Trump’s election and leave the final decision to the House of Representatives. They have the support of a
third elector, Washington State’s Robert Satiacum.

politico.com/story/2016/11/electoral-college-effort-stop-trump-231350

People=the states

In Britain you still only get one seat in parliament if your constituency has one million voters and the next one only had 5000

So you can win the popular vote and lose the electoral vote in Britain. And it's still democracy.

You have to win a Majority of seats. IE appeal the a majority of the country. Not just population centres

Larger population does not entitle you to more electoral power.

Even in the electoral college you are given an ASSISTANCE of a massive 55 electoral votes. And you still lose.

So be grateful you are given that 55 electoral votes.

But the candidate who wins the most amount of states. Is the person who should become president.

Daily reminder that Clinton only "won" the popular vote because illegals illegally voted. Remove their illegal votes, and Trump wins the popular vote.

Daily reminder that the FPTP constituency system exists to prevent a tiny group of large population centres from choosing the fate of the entire country - Trump won in the overwhelming majority of counties and states, and their voices matter just as much as the voices of people in the big libcuck cities.

I cant tell if you are serious or just trolling. Do i really need a fucking meme to explain this to you?

pic related

I enjoy libtards spouting that we are a democracy when we are inherently not

this isnt a democracy
we are a republic
how many times do people need to be explained this
i know thats not what your teacher said
i know thats not what demandprogress said
look
it
up

Hillary didn't win the majority of votes.
In a functioning democracy, we would've had two round voting where the final election would've only been between two candidates.

Enjoy your riots.

Reminder that Lincoln was a fascist who destroyed the Constitution
Republicans are a fascist party

Daily reminder that in a functioning democracy, Hillary would be in jail

That gif lol. That man is a true hero.

>Implying the popular vote was won with legal votes
>Trump wins landslide

The libs are only rioting in their own liberal cities, anyway.

Reminder that Trump would have won by a landslide if laws had been held up discounted the votes of illegals, criminals and dead people

Please tell me she was arrested and deported afterwards

You don't vote in a democracy. A true democracy would elect leaders from the people the way jurys are selected.

There is a reason they call it a "jury of your peers". because they truly are your peers
and not some political dynasty(clinton, bush) or a billionaire business man.

if the president was decided by popular vote californian and new york republicans etc. blue staters would have had incentive to vote and he would have won in an easy landslide

Soon