South Park

>Two more days
are you hyped

Attached: tumblr_p5cp36mFBG1v7uocto1_1280.jpg (1280x923, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjCi8vBcY-4
youtu.be/ulXwOrErdrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you play fantasy youre scum that needs a lynching

Free?

the fuck are you talking about?

For real though? I havnt heard anything.

talkin south park you nignog

oh youre talking bout phone destroyer

release is 20/3

EXCELLENT post. If I hear Stan the Gay scream ONWARDS one more fucking time I'm killing a bitch.

not in the slightest

then why bother posting

Attached: ff4eff28ffd9b00dc2c1a411dd509afc8b1992b1e9d78f2a4959d31737511a7d.png (160x160, 53K)

Not him, but OP asked a question and he answered it. I see nothing wrong with his post.

Yes but ill wait for the complete edition anyways.

>people still discuss the game

so how are things in phone destroyer? Haven't heard anything about it after i quit the Sup Forums group and the game altogether. i suppose stan of many moons is still wrecking shit.

Acutally SoMM isn't as broken as I feared he would be, but the game is still a total trainwreck:
BFU brought in a fuck ton of bugs, notably but not limited to
>Units not showing up on the field when you play them but still taking away your energy
>Units THAT ARE ALREADY ON THE FIELD reappearing in your hand
>Hyperdrive becoming busted by skipping the downtime between attacks, making this possible: youtube.com/watch?v=BjCi8vBcY-4
It took the devs forever to fix those issues, but of course the bug that gave you an absurd amount of PvP tickets when you opened a PvP pack was fixed mere hours after being discovered.
Fantasy is still as cancerous as ever, Poison's range is still fucking ridiculous and the devs still hate Mystic.

somm was overhyped by kids who still think mecha timmy is broken
stans go stg>poseidon>somm>program

the games iffy, due to mystic being garbage adventures vanilla strength is now mixed with either fantasys uncounterable assassin + stg combo or scifis poison + mind control which are both cancer now that purify isnt there to stop poison and stg and powerbind isnt there to stop mecha and stg

so either they revert the nerfs (or just increase poisons range and bring PB back to one energy) or they nerf stg and poison to purify tier to fix the meta

cause right now youre either in adv + fan/scifi or youre under 500 legend rank
regardless somm doesnt see much play, its a legendary card with 3 energy cost stats and no way to realistically get it past lvl 3 if youre that lucky in the first place

*increase purifys range not poison jesus

Can we collect more Yoai?

I doubt it.

Is there any information out on how long this DLC will be? Or if we'll be able to use Henrietta as a partner outside the sidequest?

Attached: 1513340667335.jpg (1352x1400, 646K)

6 six hours
no idea on henrietta

god damn I love the creek yoai, kind of makes me crave a full anime style creek episode.

>dead thread
has everyone written off south park until next season? I miss the active and fugi generals threads when the show was airing. I remember there was a lot of thirst for the goth kids back then, well they're getting hours of screentime in a few days, where's the hype?

Give me Karen lewds faggots

There’s like ten of us left on Sup Forums user we have to make do

To be fair we only have 3 screenshots to discuss right now.

Attached: mikemakowskibirthday-1520354036-1520358827648_grande.png (946x532, 476K)

Lets hope the DLC is actually good so we can get some activity going.

whats going on here

Attached: New Bitmap Image (3).jpg (1106x594, 159K)

all the kids are shocked by something

The unused audio files in the main game had the nigga vamp return

I wonder if I will be able to use my pirated save file.

I'm presuming the vampire kids are doing some strange performance.

youtu.be/ulXwOrErdrk

vamp kids sluty dance when?

Attached: 1508542220259.png (700x933, 360K)

>the seduction scene from dusk till dawn
so cartman will suck toes afterall
>kenny: thats what i call a fucking show

Attached: _demo__a_day_in_the_life_of_kenny_mccormick_by_xanyleaves-d7s7miy.png (640x360, 18K)

>kenny: thats what i call a fucking show
Will he be calling it that when it's Karen the one who's doing the dance?

I'm kinda hoping for Kevin to have some kind of role in all this since he's by far the most irrelevant McCormick in the show.

>Karen the one who's doing the dance

Attached: stress.jpg (415x367, 36K)

and that's exactly why he won't have a single role in this. Nobody gives a shit about him.

kenny goes home and ask kevin where karen is
he gives some mumble answer

Nobody gives a shit about him because he never did anything on the show. You'd think that a family member of the main 4 would have had some sort of relevance at least once in 21 seasons, but nope.

imagine

Attached: 1511398421342.png (1200x900, 1.14M)

>Karen turns into a sex addict like her brother
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS

Attached: 1472671420556.jpg (365x352, 31K)

There’s so much untapped potential with Kenny and his family. I’m hoping the DLCs story gets good reception that Matt and Trey finally cave in and give Kenny and his family more than 0-1 episodes per season.

I guess they can’t kill him off for real again

dubs confirm

Allright guys deepest lore here
Cartman steals away a dead kennys head and uses his eyes for a replacement of his own
every time he closes his eyes he sees some disturbing shit. that fucks him up and he eventually goes from annoying fat kid to sociopath and remembers kenny dying because of it.

meh/10

that vamp chick is 2qt4 me

Good taste

Attached: Vamp girl.png (215x283, 77K)

>That video

Damn, it is kinda sad to see, i kinda miss playing with the /o/ folks but i moved over to clash royal, however i just hit the p2w at level 8, so i just either buy some packs or play forever util i get cards that can actually counter other legendary cards during events.

that kinda sucks. good luck with that.

>Tarantino reference.

SO the DLC will be about your party defending against the vamp kids? Will we have goth or vampire powers?

Art of her Domming Kenny when?

What if Karen gets preggo?

Yeah, I'm gonna need this too.

Kenny goes to jail

for killing whoever did it?

I'll let that open to interpretation.

For sticking his cock into his underage sister.

Not really; I got out of the habit of watching the new episodes when South Park Studios switched hosting to Hulu.

I think I’m more excited for this DLC than any other episode from the past two seasons.

it seems to have a big Kenny focus, perhaps to make up for the lack of him last season. Here's hoping its actually good and we can have lots of talkback discussions.

Its not an episode

Daily reminder Henrietta will be charmed by Raisins girls soon

Attached: thick.jpg (824x482, 287K)

WHY DO ALL THE VAMP KIDS LOOK SO FUCKABLE??

Attached: UNF.png (321x321, 92K)

>Wendy can be charmed by the Raisins girls
What did Ubisoft mean by this?

Close enough. It's like all the Kenny screentime we never got in the last two seasons.

Everyone can get charmed, no matter what gender/orientation they have on their character sheet.

I've never seen tweek get charmed and I always had him on my team.

Can't wait to see Mikes slutty dance

Attached: VAMP.jpg (1242x970, 107K)

I know. It doesn't make sense though.

Make likely Ubisoft laziness making it so sexuality doesn't mean anything to anyone but the new kid

CEASE AND DESIST.

Attached: 1514573899777.jpg (1200x1039, 743K)

NEVER!
KAREN IS DESTINED FOR LEWD!
WITH KENNY!

Just luck?
There used to be a bug with Scott being immune to charm but that's been fixed.

Are you implying Kenny wouldn't want the best for Karen? and by best I mean marrying her?

Attached: tumblr_otjqvfIpc71tgvg9eo1_1280.jpg (1280x1043, 197K)

NO!

>tfw you can tell straight away by the opponent's rank/level that you have zero chance of winning
>tfw you never get to be the one multiple levels above your opponent
>tfw the game keeps telling you the opponent disconnected when trying to find a match, so you restart the game only to find out you've lost a whole rank since the server must have treated it as me disconnecting myself
>tfw didn't get robo bebe after 6 event packs
why can't this piece of shit game do anything right

I’m actually low key hoping that Kenny will briefly speak in his regular unmuffled voice or that he’ll briefly unhood himself because he was knocked down or going undercover.

Why is there no fan art with their canon eye colors reeee

This event was much stingier with its card than the Valentines event. I managed to get one but it's unusable at lvl 1.
I'm still annoyed over low-level youtubers getting free lvl 5 Robo Bebes.

Many fanartists don't know or don't care and will do whatever look good to them.

>I'm still annoyed over low-level youtubers getting free lvl 5 Robo Bebes.
they reverted them to lvl1 after backlash right?

>remembers how a Stanfag named Shane spread rumors that he talked to a SPS mod that said Matt and Trey hated their gay and yaoi fanbase and that they thought they were pedos for shipping the boys
>got some little girl henchbitches of his to believe that to shame them out of shipping and spread it further
>Tweek x Craig happens and the fanart goes into overdrive
So good

Post Karen fagtrons

My boyfriend said i was a lot like Creek today. So cute

>6 hour Kenny episode
>a standard South Park episode is 22 minutes long
>we get about 16 Kenny centric episodes in one DLC in total
Will Kennyfags finally be at peace?

No. I need more Kenny each season. At least two episodes.

They did? There's no news anywhere to suggest that.

I hope Matt and Trey talk about why they decided to make Creek real (or if it was meant to be seen as real all along) in the s21 commentary.

>They did? There's no news anywhere to suggest that.
I heard it from user in the last thread

did stan or kyle even get two episodes last season?

[Muffled Screaming]

Attached: scream.gif (384x270, 784K)

>Stan
Hummels and Heroin
Kyle
>Doubling Down
>Super Hard PC Ness
>Splatty Tomato

Accept it Kenneth. There's nothing wrong with diddling your sister if you're white trash. It's in your genes.

yes they reverted youtubers bebes to 1
news of it is on the sppd reddit

But not Stan AND Kyle

Stan had his position as the main character taken from him by Cartman and Randy long ago but he still gets into the action.

Good.
Did anyone manage to level her up legitimately? She's supposed to be quite good.

I'd like to hear more about Creek too.

It's incredible seeing not only that kind of subculture referenced but that they decided to legitimately boost Tweek and Craig up as characters more from it. Probably gave a kick in the pants further to that guy who supposedly ragequit the show over Ass Burgers and fucked off to being a Brony RP mod while still bashing on Trey whatever chance he got for not honoring his headcanons of Stan. It's hard to believe this shit existed before accursed sites like tumblr, goddamn.

W-w-what head cannons?

if the mad men actually do this

Attached: 1368911010018.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Anyone like emo Henrietta?

Attached: south-park-s17e04c04-they-made-her-emo-16x9.jpg (960x540, 54K)

ive got her to lvl 4 but even the best commons are unusable till lvl 5
im not even in scifi but if I manage to get her to lvl 5 ill actually make the jump

mystic is dead

heres the current tier list till they make more balance changes
aqr sneaks her way back to top tier due to being a meta-counter to stg + assassin spam

Attached: TierList.jpg (4856x4392, 3.73M)

>ive got her to lvl 4
how did you get that many?

event packs and a couple requests
dunno how you guys are so unlucky, the only new card I wasnt able to get was hankey