HIV pride

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6szE_qmzavQ
tribes.tribe.net/methmen4boys
tribes.tribe.net/nolimitstwistedmen
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1470/72/1470727033414.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get the jumper cables boys.We have a live one.

The day of the rope cannot come soon enough

>faggot has AIDS

Woah....... powerful stuff...............................

Why is having a terrible incurable disease brag worthy?

>t. bugchasers

retarded faggot has aids. really makes you think

"Progressive" Liberal ideology has no end game but self destruction. It is the developed world culling its own population.
With the way that anal and eating ass have become mainstream we can guess what will be the next trend.

Full blown scat fetishism in the mainstream.
They'll probably tell people its probiotic.

>openly HIV-positive
It's time to stop

Wasn't Hamilton a notorious skirt-chaser? I guess those scenes don't come off too well.

homosexuality is a disease

I dream of a world where somebody would make all this sjws be #HIVsupporters and would willingly get infected. Now it would cause friendly fire on fellow Sup Forumsacks but eventually sjws would remove themselves from gene pool.

what's with gay pedophiles and methamphetamine?

>"We have powerful anxiety and strengthening diseases, take that Drumplets!!1"

These, "people", always try to have the last word, it's been annoying since the beginning

>ywn get ur boipussi slammed by some degenerate methhead

dont worry VP Mike "You thought Orlando was bad? watch how i electrocute this faggot!" will take care of it.

Next thing you know someone's going to open a probiotics-swapping bar in San Fransisco called The Assidophilus

>"Ive got gay cancer. I'm going to die and so are you"

>they're literally bragging about having AIDS
It's like a Sup Forums greentext come to life

Yeah when was being HIV positive looked down on?

You're not offering your hole for breeding and getting pozz'd up? What are you, a bigot?

the zapper could've added 20 years to his life expectancy

I'm sure Pence is quaking at the thought of this powerful faggot dying of the fucking flu sometime in the next couple of years.

Are Libtards proud they have AIDS?

Fags are mentally ill abominations. HIV pride is a legit movement within the mainstream gay "community".

Hahahahahahahaha

topfuckingkek

these people need cleansing from America

not my idea some nigger said it

shit eaten from a healthy cow or whatever does have probiotic effect

eating human feces is retarded though

Let me get this straight. So being a fag, starring on a broadway show and having an incurable disease from getting assfucked is now an accomplishment. Fuck this gay earth, literally

> Assidophilus
WEW

Yeah its a narrative that Leftist media online is legitimately trying to push. Not too long ago they basically had an STD acceptance day where people proudly proclaimed their infection status.

HIV pride.....wow thank God this freaks can't do this shit here in Russia, they are getting out of control, like most television hosts in US and UK are faggots now

>Take that, Trumpkins.
Nah, you can keep it.

It gives automatic gold medals in Oppression Olympics.

What the actual fuck... So glad I bought a gun.

"I don't want to shorten my lifespan"

DIE SHITLORD

I don't have anything against gay people. However, acting as if having HIV is a badge of honor is quite possibly the most repulsive thing I've heard in my life.

You should not be proud to have HIV. You should be ashamed and kept away from the rest of us.

Looks like im coming back for the encore

Fuck Justin Bieber he should be raped by wild pack of Niggers

Please dont judge all gays by these faggots Sup Forums.
Me and my partner are both against the sort of shit these libtards pull. Think of them as a loud majority and remember for every one of these cunts there is one who is just sat at home shaking their head at how fucking stupid these people are.

Who is worst for you? White Faggot or regular Nigger?

This is so horrifyingly disgusting and stereotypic it has to be false.
On the other hand, stereotypes exist for a reason.

>HIV pride

Soon liberals will be begging me to shit in their mouth? What a time to be alive.

>awaiting pozzed.jpg

God doesn't hate gay people, guys.

If he did, he probably would have sent some kind of disease to wipe them out.

assidophallus*

>omg why won't they fuck HIV positive people?
even with modern treatments HIV isn't exactly something to laugh off, best case scenario you're looking at taking a pill every day for the rest of your life, you've also got a fun new condition that needs to be monitored frequently so you better hope you have good health insurance. A casual fuck is not worth dealing with that shit.

lol at liberals boasting about literal poz as if it was a virtue.

#notallfags

Doesn't work that way

Leftism.

>Think of them as a loud majority
>this cognitive fag dissonance

faggot detected.

gay people are disgusting and once humans find a gay gene/s or figure out how to stop raising gays or cure them, they will be outlawed and become extinct

faggots make up about 0.1% of society and have infected it with cultural AIDS.

ALL FAGGOTS MUST HANG

kek that pic

When the leaf is alright

Bug chasers need to be put into german-style quarintine camps.

HAHAHA SWEDEN YES!

damn everything is sending me into a laughing fit today.

slippery slope is a fallacy they said

> HIV pride
Sounds like awesome campaign to do, make every true leftie infect himself with AIDS.

Glad to know someone was stupid enough to get aids and brag about it

It's a strong part of gay culture, not leftism itself. Look up bugchasing.

I can't even... I am literally shaking.

Srsly wtf? Is there no degeneracy too deep for the left? What is the next agenda to get rammed down our throats, pun intended.

I think more than one third of gay men in the US have AIDS

I love how Russians don't use articles. I thought it was just tv but it's real. It's so cute.

It's not just some random fag. Homos organise large fuck parties where they have anal sex bareback with the intention to spread AIDS

It's called bug chasing and it's very popular among fags

Look it up

bug chasers are literally the most degenerate thing I can think of

Hes not wrong, but it is pretty gross.
They're herbivores, and so long as they eat only grasses the PH in their stomach remains at a level that prohibits the grows of harmful bacterial like e.coli. Their guts will be filled with flora that is complimentary to ours.

People used to eat a piece of cow shit when they had diarrhea to settle their stomach.
At least its not as nasty as sucking fermented seagull shit and intestines right out of the bird.

Have you ever heard of furies?

>Tfw no qt lefty scat girl you can poop on
Someday

fpbp

Close to one-half for black men. Sometimes it hard to not see AIDS as some sort of divine justice.

C hecked

but no aids?

I can see the Buzzfeed headlines now
>I never understood exclusion until I infected myself with HIV

>What AIDS taught me about my white privilege

>Why I injected my wife's son with HIV

>he's never seen Rent

One of the 3 things that made me disgusted with gays was a Stephen Fry documentary about 10 years ago about how many gays actively and deliberately try and get HIV because they consider it a "badge of honour" and they are not truly gay until they get it. Homosexuality is a mental illness.

Ginger beer/wine/tea cures a funny tummy pretty well, not sure why anyone would eat cow poop.

what a fucking piece of shit. I hope he dies before he infects other people.

But on the other hand I wouldn't even fuck a white tinder sloot without condom and if you fuck other guys without condom you maybe deserve to et aids because you are a stupid idiot

Somebody posted an add in the gay section of craigslist with my phone number. Trust me, when I saw what those people post, they deserve much worse than AIDS, they are truly animals that are slaves to their desires.

bug chasing furries are probably worse. holy fuck

God didn't create AIDS to kill all the degenerates until the early 80s

Every last one of them needs to be gassed.

Are you sure they didn't replace the word "Decadence" with "Progressive"?

fucking typical

This

remember Scott Foval from the O'Keefe tapes, talking about intimidating Trump supporters?

(he has AIDS and writes about it for HuffPo)

Huff Post is piece of liberal shit. FUCK

doesn't russia has a huge hiv problem becaus your commie government won't acknowledge it exists?

I'd say furries are a bit less degenerate than bugchasers.
Furries are fucking weird but at least they have hobbies and interests and shit. Bugchassers are just self destructive idiots.

No one does it anymore unless they live in a completely undeveloped rural area. This is like middle ages medicine woman territory.
It does one thing that modern remedies for stomach ailments lack however. It actually reboots and reinforces the bacteria in your own gut.
The modern equivalent is good greek yogurt, kefir, kombucha, sour kraut, and things like that.

If you shit your guts out its usually because the bacterial balance in your GI tract is upset, and your body is purging the lines as a panic response. The faster it gets out of your body the faster your own flora can recuperate. Things like kefir speed it along.

Nah that's just Western media over exaggerations

where the fuck are people openly discussing child abuse like this? How does it still exist?

Fuck

tribes.tribe.net/methmen4boys
tribes.tribe.net/nolimitstwistedmen

this is my favourite post from browsing around there (linked to pol archive because janitors dont like it):
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1470/72/1470727033414.png

so aids lets you be an asshole to the vp? thats gay, which is why you got aids.

>Being proud of having HIV

I know what you guys are trying to say but I have AIDS so your arguments do not hold up against my opinions. You see AIDS is a terminal disease, that means my feelings are a holy incarnations of the God of decay to be worshiped above all else.