Why is the image of the "welfare queen" in the United States so powerful...

Why is the image of the "welfare queen" in the United States so powerful? Every time I see a comment section discussing welfare states, some motherfucker says that he doesn't want to be forced to pay for lazy and useless people and doesn't want hard work to be punished in form of high taxes. It's no secret that my country is a well working welfare state and this is, in my opinion, the thing that makes this country great. People who receive governmental support ain't happy and 90% aren't lazy at all.
If I would be rich I'd be more than glad to help people who were striked with unfortunate events. Strong shoulders can carry more weight.

So tell me: why is a welfare state bad?

I just don't get you Americans. Have fun with your 20 trillion debt while I enjoy mandatory healthcare, a working executive and awesome infrastructure.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/30/states-moving-to-restore-work-requirements-for-food-stamp-recipients.html
host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/k-dropped-from-food-stamp-program-after-not-finding-work/article_c43de9a2-a932-5b30-9df7-d5fd5d0fc7e3.html
rt.com/news/363948-germany-refugee-syria-polygamy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha germany

>I just don't get you Americans. Have fun with your 20 trillion debt while I enjoy mandatory healthcare, a working executive and awesome infrastructure.

That will come to an abrupt end when your crop of niggers matures.

>why can't this geographically massive nation made of separate largely autonomous states have identical welfare policies to my tinier European nation with 1/4th the population why are Americas so dumb n shit

Imagine Germany, except the state is forced to subsidize 40 million lazy niggers and 40 million more lazy Mexicans.
Would you want welfare and socialized healthcare then?

>It's no secret that my country is a well working welfare state

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>growth on minus
>getting swarmed by niggers
>outbred by ahmed by 2040
>everybody is brainwashed
Yeah, perfectly funtioning

The public shame of welfare recipients is what drove America to the top poisition in the global economy. Its also why half of the world's trade goes through us. For years we shunned people on welfare. To receive government help is to say that life is too tough for you. Unfortunately, welfare is becoming more mainstream because we don't just have alot of black people, they are genuine niggers. They have no problem stealing from Whitey. That's why the people that push the "Welfare Queen" stereotypes are usually tax paying, middle class, and white. The ones saying welfare isn't that bad are the poor blacks and latinos.

All of your gibs would vanish if we pulled out of your nation since you'd need to actually have a national defense.

Imagine someone comes and steals your kraut. You wouldn't be a very happy German, now would you?

The president doesn't even pay taxes so I don't really expect anyone else to. Parasites at the bottom of the system are better than parasites at the top.

>Ayran master race

hans pls

You talk about things you know nothing about.
foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/30/states-moving-to-restore-work-requirements-for-food-stamp-recipients.html
host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/k-dropped-from-food-stamp-program-after-not-finding-work/article_c43de9a2-a932-5b30-9df7-d5fd5d0fc7e3.html

States started making people who were on assistance, volunteer for twenty hours a week, as a requirement for assistance. Most people quit. They would rather do NOTHING than volunteer twenty hours a week. They are offering job training, and these people would rather not work.

That's the definition of lazy.

Krauts only need to see the US's welfare experiment of Puerto Rico to see why it is bad.

Or in the mirror. Whichever is more convenient.

>why is a welfare state bad?

>naive white people need more experience with nigs

>People who receive governmental support ain't happy

And there's where north america differs from you

plenty are more than happy to be a leech on society

>why is a welfare state bad??

t.Ahmed

>whyy is a welfare state bad?

Yeah no i don't think so you AFFE
rt.com/news/363948-germany-refugee-syria-polygamy/

>wwhy is a welfare state bad?

>why is welfare state bad?

>So tell me: why is a welfare state bad?

> why is a welfare state bad?

>Have fun with your 20 trillion debt while I enjoy mandatory healthcare, a working executive and awesome infrastructure.
now lets see how it holds up with millions of refugees using it.

wow, not a single person replied to someone other than OP
that's impressive

The reason you support the welfare state is because you are a parasite that benefits from the genius of others being stolen from them.

For people with talent and drive, welfare is nothing but a drain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report

Those are some good examples you guys scratched from somewhere. But if we look at the facts, the welfare states of this world are also the ones who are the happiest. And its not like those countries only have a couple of hundred thousand civilians: Germany, for example has 85 million citizens and I have witnessed first hand how it helped several people in my family, And you know what? My familiy members arent lazy: they are hard working people who just had a rough time once in their lives. If it wasnt for the state, thez would be homeless.

The Us is not so powerful because it does not have welfare but because it has plenty of resources and a lot of people in it.

I am no fan of supporting layz people but the fact is that it helps most people. I am all in for equality of opportunity rather than a county where 1% of the people have 99% of the money and control everything with their monopolies.

You dont have 42 million kangz (yet) to look after