Do you buy this masterpiece,right,Sup Forums?

do you buy this masterpiece,right,Sup Forums?

do you read best waifu comic??

Attached: e18c7212367b3deee898e5350e30ab56.jpg (659x1000, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=frQO_k3906s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a fan of the harley post Flashpoint and post Suicide Squad movie too much of a meme character.

And she looks daft. Who the fuck thought pink and blue twin-tails was a good idea?

Movie synergy user, personally I liked the black and red hair

thats michael turner's artwork?! would never have guessed

Yeah but DC was like you know people like a meme character like Deadpool, why not turn Harley in our meme character. The most near of the classic Harley right know is Marionette in Doomsday clock

Right, match the hair with the outfit or match the outfit with the hair. That blue and pink just clashes...

Isn't michael turner dead? What perversion is this?

i like her hair in the telltale game

youtube.com/watch?v=frQO_k3906s

oh jesus, i had no idea. died 2008 :(

Who suffer the most Harley with her change to a meme character or Carol with change from Ms. Marvel to Captain Marvel?

Nope, not even pirating it. Not even participating the storytimes. Not even reading on readcomicsonline.

She's a top tier waifu now but also really annoying at the same time

Attached: jjbjnjlk,mk.jpg (503x766, 211K)

Its supposed to be realistic
see if she fell into the same chemicals as the Joker she wouldn't have red and black hair she would have green
so suicide squad had her clothes

this comic is kino

I don't buy it, but it's fun.

They were probably either easier to film or easier to maintain a consistent look day to day with.

Must admit, that hairstyle looks good on her. But, the voice, body animation and writing. Telltale is dead to me and that clip convinces me that I've made a good decision.

Damn, I just noticed Joker in the background, sitting like a primadonna.

Why is this the best version of Harley Quinn that we have today?

Harley and The Joker in that game are basically personality-swapped, that's why it works

>do you buy this masterpiece,right,Sup Forums?

I don't even download it and I get all the Rebirth books apart from this, BoP and Batgirl

Inled John into being a villain, and his introduction as the joker was pure fucking gold. Usually I hate that overexposed cunt, but TT did a good job actually making both of them enjoyable characters

Scared of women?

Scared of shitty books.

>best waifu
>blonde
>best anything
Everyone knows Redheads are the true Patrician's fetish!

>if there are women in it, it's shitty
Never change, capefags.

No because I'm reading Wonder Woman and Supergirl. Barbara is just an obnoxious cunt

>backpedaling

>marvel fag

As a Marvelfag I can honestly say...
Emma > Jeeeeeean
Felicia > MJ
Illyana > Maddie
Yelena > Natasha
Redheads are overrated as fuck