Can Sup Forums fill me in on this guy? Seen him on youtube a couple of times...

Can Sup Forums fill me in on this guy? Seen him on youtube a couple of times, entertaining guy but I've heard he's some sort of conspiracy theorist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkAjKk_4f8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-TQSQbkco0
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
youtu.be/l9RBXlE86Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
i.4cdn.org/gif/1479481105503.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs
youtube.com/watch?v=2okLFw9TIEI
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8&t=11s
youtu.be/pHaLXwctwZ8
is.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=pxb5Rxk3uI4
youtube.com/watch?v=2O5pA-vOvcI
youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awesome standup.

i guess you could say alex jones is a conspiracy theorist. that'd be fair.

he's a chef

He is a conspiracy theorist; if he isn't the best, he is one of them. Class A, 10/10 conspiracy theorist who really makes you think

Watch his 'Final Statement on Sandy Hook', it's fucking awesome.

faked his death to transition out of stand up, now hes a meme machine

alright, will do!

His latest conspiracy theory was that Trump would win the election.
Before that it was that Hillary was in poor health.

He's already filled in, look at that double chin, the fat fuck.

He's comedian Bill Hicks.

1776 WILL COMMENCE MOTHERFUCKER

EAT SHIT AND DIE GLOBALISTS

I WILL EAT YOU AND YOUR SOUL AND YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR SOULS TOO, WITH A FUCKING STRAW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

this man is an immortal meme wizard who has travelled the world trolling people for millenia.

pro-tip: he was someone before bill hicks too. and someone before that.

This explains it all:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkAjKk_4f8

Watch his documentaries, they're awesome.

Just a humble water filter salesman.

The pic is likely from before he started using super male vitality.

Who cares what seedy alternative media sites like CNN and MSNBC call him. Infowars is a respectable news source. If you disagree you should just get out the way

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-TQSQbkco0

Infowars is Sup Forums most all memes are advertising their sites videos. Carl the cuck aids skrilex basically any meme that links to a infowars video

Here is an insight on him

>mfw when I see the fluoride levels in tap water

I GOT THE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR ASS AND BEFORE YOU ASK, YES, I WILL PUT MY DICK IN BOTH OF THEM

AND IF YOU EVER TOUCH THE CONSTITUTION, I WILL HATEFUCK YOU TO DEATH, WITH MY PATRIOTIC TELEKINESIS

DARE TO EVEN LOOK AT IT, AND WILL DO A FULL REACH AROUND, AND LOVINGLY PENETRATE YOUR BUTT PIERS MORGAN STYLE YOU WHORE

I WILL BEARFUCK YOU INTO LOVE AND HUMAN HARMONY YOU DIRTY PRICK

he is a liberal strawman.

he is there just so liberals can discredit us

>works on Sundays, but Saturday is a day of rest... hmm..

Is it just me or is he not as dark as he used to be? I can't remember any examples but his show used to be spookier.

His real name is Bill Hicks and its the longest running performance art project next to Rush Limbaugh

Yeah, three or four movies on how the police state would crush us. I guess its not a problem anymore?

hmm....

Jones used to be considered redpilled 15 years ago, when the conspiracy theory was emerging on internet (especially cause of 9/11). But even if he did interesting shit, he never named the jews, while 99% of conspiracy theorists conclude their seek for truth with :"Sup Forums was right again, it was the jews all along".

This and the fact he do everything to not name the jews make the conspiracy theorists think he is a mossad/CIA plant as controlled opposition who never speak about what really matter : what is doing the jewish mafia.

think of him as right wing daily show, he's absolutely hilarious, but he does some actually amazing journalism and covers things that other media outlets ignore.

he's commented on it saying that yes a lot of the bad people are jews but theres plenty of good jews too.

he is a fat fuck, I am alt right but he is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

He himself believes in a lot of supernatural and conspiracy bs, but his news site (infowars) has elevated itself pretty far over the past few years. I kinda like him even though he's somewhat insane.

Is he natty?

I've wanted to start liking him, but I can't get by his 9/11 Truth shit. How into that is he?

I have that same spice grinder in the back.

Just some water filter salesman. He isn't relevant. Sandy Hook DID happen. Didn't you see all the grieving mothers how could you try to say that it didn't happen.

>Logos level : under the ground

sorry but i speak about a very well structured and organized diaspora who only value the ones who are from their tribe. It's happen that is an ashkenazi jewish mafia. So ofc there is plenty of goods jews around the world, but why he never name this international clique?

youtu.be/l9RBXlE86Ng

>enlightened person
>still not vegan
All for nothing. Such a shame.

>not being a keto paleo vegan
baka

He wants we go to the stars.

He's controlled opposition for the US CIA.

He first became popular after infiltrating and filming the "cremation of care" ritual held by wealthy members of the Bohemian Grove in Northern California. I've been a conspiracy theorist for 10 years or so. Always will be.

Prior to his video, there was little visual evidence but heavy rumors & speculation of the elite & privileged class engaging in degenerate esoteric rituals.

Having been in a fraternity, it's very easy to see the ceremonial aspect being harmless. But for billionaires, presidents, industrialists to dress up and do this shit, you must ask what else do they do? And how does this help them, or someone else? Qui Bono. Who stands to benefit?

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

Oh yeah, he used to always talk about how the globalists are going to kill 90% of the population with FEMA camps. He never brings that up anymore.

this man is a god, I don't care what anyone says
i.4cdn.org/gif/1479481105503.webm

I'VE SEEN THE COFFINS, PEOPLE!

He is a simple water filters sales man

can anyone answer my question in this thread?

I wish he would make movies again. Obama Deception was black-pilled as fuck.

Your trips means three words: Eyes Wide Shut

His Justin Biebler rant and his conditioning statement were god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=2okLFw9TIEI

SHADILAY

Checked n Keked.

The sad reality is that it has nothing to do with Sup Forums. The mainstream media is just so bad now that it made Alex Jones into a somewhat credible source.

He's still said plenty of stupid shit in the past.

It's the reason he's famous. He predicted 911 weeks before it happened down to saying it would be blamed on bin laden. He doesn't talk about it too much anymore but he still mentions the Saudi involvement and the 28 pages etc sometimes.

I first heard about Alex Jones in early 2002, when someone showed me this video of him predicting 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8&t=11s

He does pretty much every single show. Have you ever listened to him? He just doesn't sperg out and scream about the Jews all the time because then it would be too easy for normies to write him off. He's not doing what he does for people who are already awake he's trying to get the normies. He's been pretty successful honestly. He was a huge part of trump being elected.

He's definitely one of the top 100 most important public figures in the world right now. He helped create the environment within American culture for trump to flourish.

CIA plant

If anything Sup Forums happened because of him not the other way around

He's by far the most entertaining man on talk radio

kek

Anyone that gave us Carl the Cuck and AIDS skrillex deserves respect.

Alex's so old and i'm so young

Wich is your favorite InfoWars intro/promo???

youtu.be/pHaLXwctwZ8

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1478249351587.webm

Alex Jones is pretty irrelevant outside of the USA.
He's an alternative media pundit. Internet radio or something.
If killing him could put Wilders or Le Pen in power, I'd gladly pull the trigger.

His real identity is Bill Hicks

youtube.com/watch?v=pxb5Rxk3uI4

>If killing him could put Wilders or Le Pen in power, I'd gladly pull the trigger.
Then you are a traitor scum.

such a stupid meme. not only do they look nothing alike, their voices sound completely different

Break the conditioning.

same height, same teeeth, same freinds, same body type, same eyes, same hair, same mannerism.

What... he didn't predict 9/11

jones is officially 42. theres just no fucking way that is possible. he looked 42 15 years ago.

its just ridiculous, they are literally nothing alike

these stupid theories about bill hicks take single frame images and try to compare best-case scenario to match them up

watch Bill Hicks on video to get the real picture, they look and sound nothing alike

youtube.com/watch?v=2O5pA-vOvcI

what's his endgame?

What did he mean by this?

really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8

He's a humble water filter salesman, nothing more.

Yep, that was Bill "motherfucking" Cooper.

He probaly hear it from him, or Alex was a plant all along and Cooper knew, no way to find out now that Cooper it's death.

He made anime real.

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

>he cheated on his wife and when she divorced him he scammed his fans into paying his alimony
>he tried to blame Sandy hook and the aurora shooting on violent video games until the truth movements around those events became mainstream
>he has connections to government think tank stratfor
>he jacks up the prices on his water-filters

>super
>male
>vitality

now 20% off, and an additional 10% off if you sign up for auto-ship today

BREAK THE CONDITIONING!