If we get a beach episode, what kind of swimsuit would she wear?

If we get a beach episode, what kind of swimsuit would she wear?

Attached: Allura_(Armor)_-_LD.png (1111x1111, 202K)

A one-piece swimsuit

is this worth watching or is it just for shippingfags? compare it to another show for please

It's The Last Airbender, but in space.

Probably a cropped tankini so it isn't too scandalous.

The amount of shipfaggotry that goes on is incredibly disproportionate to the amount of romantic hints in the show, which are almost nonexistant. Don't think of it based on that. It's like any other show or anime with an ensemble cast of kids facing impossible odds but with less romance.

I havent seen the latest stuff but the first two seasons were pretty alright.
It's mostly action and fights from what I recall judt watch the first episode or two to see if you like it. No clue what to compare it to as far as cartoons go though

Complete with Sokka-lite who just makes you miss Sokka.

I liked the first two seasons that I saw. The show isn't super shippy, that's mostly fans. Unless the latest seasons changed that.

They didn't. There were always a couple of shippy hints but never anything serious. The newest seasons are the same.

A wetsuit or rash guard with briefs.

She looks like the competitive type.

Attached: 08c6b54f96ac39cdb951fea1924cb7a.png (735x1040, 735K)

It's not great, but in current draught it'll do. Action is meh, I watch it for characters.

The most recent season (Or whatever) seems to have gotten back on track.

Nothing at all...

FPBP
If you got nothing better to do it’s an alright watch. The show is actually barren of romance itself

Attached: EF82C8EF-C655-46F0-9E30-092E442B3E42.jpg (720x662, 233K)

Something that covers her whole body because Coran will force her to be modest. Pidge will get the revealing outfit.

Pidge would wear an old one piece with an oversized t-shirt.

Nah, Pidge would have a one piece with shorts on over it.

Will anybody get to wear a fucking bikini? Maybe they'll put it on Shiro knowing how degenerate they are.

Lance will because he’s a grill.

Shiro gets board shorts and a shirt.

Reminder that Shiro will never ever be shirtless.

Shiro will spend the whole episode looking for a place to park the car while all the kids go out to play and Coran is drinking with some other old folks.

I really don't care about shipping nonsense and I fully enjoy the show.

Attached: S2E07.330._Wait_for_it.png (1789x1009, 1.26M)

Keith will because the universe hates him and it's the only swimsuit left.

I hope one of Lotor’s girlras do

Something conservative, she is royalty after all.

Attached: tmp_27925-004-zardoz-theredlist2143309973.jpg (1200x918, 234K)

But his nips, or lack thereof, would be convered

Shiro is a nip so you should censor all of him.

I'm really really attracted to girl lance.
Pidge and Allura are cute, but IRL the one i'd want to get inside would be Lancine

Attached: 1496169814443.png (501x278, 138K)

Will he have a bigger part next season?

Attached: keef.gif (540x641, 650K)

I had a good chuckle there, user.

>Insecure attention whore needy girl who isn't used to not being surrounded by affectionate love and is having a hard time adjusting to it
It would probably be the easiest lay of the team, that's for sure.

Do you have a bimbo fetish.

11/10 kek

Which other characters would be better with a gender swap? For some reason the idea of a female Lotor gets me.

Lance is the easiest lay of the team in any variation of him.

She should be nude in every scene, but foreground objects keep blocking any view. All the humans are flustered and she is super confused since its the natural "swimwear" for a beach and isn't the slightest bit flustered. Koran is naked too and toothpick sized things hide his "manhood" just fine.

Fuck off, Coran’s manhood can only be hidden by elephants and jumbo jets

This in my dreams.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 74K)

Counterpoint, we get this joke for twenty seconds, but then the camera pans around and we see she's wearing a modest but completely ludicrous looking swimsuit.

Shiro would be a babe.

Lance will wear this

Hunk will wear it.

Hunk will wear a fat-kid-at-the-pool white tee.

THIS in MY dreams

Attached: 1426369701216.jpg (850x550, 137K)

Something proper and decorous like a simply trunk covered by a modesty over-skirt, with bloomers, black stockings and bathing shoes, and a hat or scarf on the head.

Side-tie bikini is only answer

Pidge has micro bikini and Hagar a school competition swimsuit

Pretty much

Attached: 1469068488543.png (1280x4977, 2.25M)

Yep. I can guarantee that all the boys would be more clothed. Even then, beach episode WHEN? Especially if it's on Earth and Krolia and Lotor are still around.

*all the boys would be less clothed than the girls

Krolia would wear a bikini.

Sendak will too.

Only right answer

Attached: Please Tell Me! Galko-chan - c071 (v04) - p020 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (1458x2048, 778K)

Sarong over a bikini.

No.

I just want to see them all on Earth and the aliens wearing Earth clothes to try to blend in more. Especially Coran, who would no doubt wear something ridiculous.

Attached: ihatetheseclothes.jpg (700x1039, 69K)

Attached: 1477369103669.png (1280x880, 1.09M)

Would Lotor dress like a fuccboi?

>Made Pidge's boob size understandable if too big
>Gave Allura huge knockers
Crap.

The beach episode had to be called off because a rogue element suddenly appeared.

Attached: flick-the-thief-artist-The-Legend-of-Korra-Аватар-3236026.png (811x865, 577K)

I think he'd just dress however they told him to. Which would be a fuccboi, depending on who dresses him.

>Lance gets styling duty for the aliens

>"Wearing jean shorts and socks with sandals is totally in style on Earth! You look great!"

Now I'm just imagining Lotor dressed like Guy Fieri.

He would still get all the Earth girls.

>Lance dresses Lotor like a total sad asshole
>Lotor still gets a ton of attention from Earth girls while they ignore Lance completely
>Lance gets pissed off and jealous
This actually sounds like an episode that could happen. If they ever wanted to put Lotor in a more light-hearted plotline.

What if Galra have no concept of swimsuits?
Krolia and Lotor would show up completely naked, Lotor’s gigantic halfbreed shlong swaying in the wind
>What’s wrong Keith, I thought we were going to swim? What do you mean, bathing suit? Humans have clothing specifically to wear in water? That’s stupid! It’d get wet!

Reminder that Lauren and Joaquim said Sendak landed on a beach planet and surfed before Haggar found him.

inb4 that one user trying to push the micropenis joke

>Foreshadowing for Sendak showing up at the beach episode
YES

>Earth men also salivating over Allura
Lance literally can't win in this scenario.

We've already got phimosis, we don't need another weird dick.

>Allura in a one piece and sarong
>Pidge in the most conservative bikini top possible and boy shorts. No tits at all
>Haggar in a teeny weeny bikini

Haggar would wear an old lady one piece with built-in skirt in a tropical flower print.

Something pink and feminine. Pidge would either be in a t-shirt and shorts or one of those tankinis with the shorts-style bottom,

A thought balloon.

Attached: Power_Girl_0041.jpg (630x600, 100K)

I honestly prefer if nobody on the show hooked up. There's a lot more interesting things going on and there's very little need for romance.

*Unless Romelle shows up for Shiro to hook up with.

Reminder that Lance is the only character in the show to have canonically touched a titty.

Attached: 097234789023.jpg (500x342, 29K)

That scene was oddly sexual.

I know it's been spammed, but it's still so good.

Attached: 1519929219783.png (927x1200, 716K)

yeah, this
they went too far out of their way to unsexualize the female characters in this (no curves, no butts)
and to fix pidge as a tomboy rolemodel
they wouldnt drop the ball on that

What if Haggar is absolutely stacked under that robe?
Like, full on pre-menopausal Asian milf mode

Attached: voltronld-2x13-b_1022.jpg (1545x869, 71K)

Sendak will definitely join in on a beach episode, and we will definitely see how...form fitting it is.

Is Sendak a full body suit or a speedo type of Galra?

Speedo, he's not ashamed

What if Pidge sees Lotor’s hotness and goes full-on creepy nerd girl on him?
I mean, she doesn’t have ‘muh famlee’ to distract her from her deviant sexual impulses anymore.

Asexual Pidge notwithstanding, Lotor is easily the most knowledgeable person within lightyears. She’d totally want to chat him up over Galra tech and all the weird esoteric shit he’s seen and researched over the millennia, the fact that he also has lickable abs would merely be a bonus

I want to see Sendak jiggle in all the right places as he plays beach volleyball.

Attached: 1510448697741.png (1280x1130, 774K)

Pidge turns into Toko Fukawa for Lotor confirmed

I wanna see water dripping from his cheekfur after he's out of the ocean

Attached: voltron_force___soaking_up_sun_by_noelzzz-d5xsev6.jpg (840x1000, 159K)

...where does the tail go?

I really want to see the beach volleyball game that Keith, Lotor, Krolia and Sendak all take way too seriously to the point where everybody else just backs away slowly.

>"POINT OR DEATH"
>Sendak it's a fucking rubber ball

Just imagine his mullet, blowing in the wind. The combination of sea air and water has given it wonderful beach curls as it dries out.
Keith and Lotor vs Krolia and Sendak. Sendak says he's gonna make Lotor his slave if he wins.

Lotor is stuck buffing Sendak's surfboard for a month.

Attached: tumblr_opce3hZ4PF1vzo1n9o1_r1_1280.jpg (900x815, 226K)

>Krolia: I used to play this all the time with you when you were little, it hurt me so bad to leave
>Keith: Then that means...you were my babysitter?

Stop bullying Keith.

This pose and build but Sendak

Attached: E5046D82-BAF8-4E24-84DA-958590624CF3.jpg (251x304, 45K)

Earth clothes episode is a must

Attached: 211eaa.png (1280x1292, 447K)