What's his fucking problem?

What's his fucking problem?

Attached: DYiF2ROV4AADKgN.jpg (899x1200, 48K)

Aquaman

Someone else's wife and kid.

Attached: Get Wrekt.webm (940x450, 1.87M)

The purest form of love... HATE.

haha, yep

I will always love how pure and perfect Black Manta is.

He doesn't have a complex origin or anything, he just saw Aquaman rescuing some people and said, "FUCK that guy."

Everything about him can be summed up purely as "FUCK Aquaman."

Literally autism.

I really do not understand.

He said he had autism but he did not really have autism but used it to trick Aqua Man so he could punch him?

yes any other questions?

Aquaman watched him get raped as a child then killed his father, this caused Manta to become autistic

He also said he wanted to turn Atlantis into a black person paradise but then that apparently was fake too.

Black Manta will do ANYTHING to fuck with Arthur's life or make him look bad in the public eye. He makes Captain Ahab look like a disgruntled postal worker

Aquaman endorses pissing in swimming pools but not the ocean.

So Black Manta makes it right.

Somebody post his best moments of fucking with Aquaman

Batman levels of plot armor.

Fpbp

He's an autistic black nationalist rape victim whose wife was experimented on and murdered by rogue Atlanteans, and also Aquaman killed his father.

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 11K)

>I must kill the Sea..."

Wasn't he actually pretending to be autistic the whole time?

His problem is that he looks very silly wearing that helmet

Will he be any good in the movie?

Aquaman stop lying about Black Manta's autism to make what you did to him seem acceptable

When was he raped? By Aquaman?

He was autistic, Aquaman magically fixed it along with the brain damage that previous attempts at making him neurotypical caused. Manta feigned being cured of his criminal insanity, then shot Arthur in the back later because it turns that he wasn't an asshole because he was a brain damaged autistic, he was just an asshole who happened to be a brain damaged autistic.

Attached: rtsyrdtciyvgohnj.jpg (980x1542, 297K)

I love self aware Manta

Somebody post that stitched together pic of all the shit Manta has done

This one?

Attached: BLACK FUCKING MANTA.png (982x1200, 990K)

Autism.

>black man
>hates water-themed hero
the finest ceramics

I want to thank you Sup Forums I became a big fan of Manta after seeing his threads and I constantly shill his character to my friends and normies at work who mention they like comics.

It was by an octopus so...

>Aquaman can cure Autism
>Only does so for a criminal

/thread

Attached: 1503500935356.jpg (1088x4567, 1.97M)

His head looks like a baloon! Is he deformed?

Oh, that Manta.

Attached: arthur's face when.jpg (1043x381, 113K)

Fuck, he's just too good at this trolling shit.

Attached: 1521220937751.jpg (1280x1959, 584K)

Attached: Backstabber Manta.png (470x367, 210K)

>this was published
wewlad

Too bad the movie is gonna use Johns' dumb origin for him.

There's a few of those

Attached: aquastic screeching.jpg (767x4700, 1.8M)

Attached: manta vision.jpg (1000x1537, 577K)

>I healed you, cured the autism

my fucking sides

Attached: Beginning of Hatred.jpg (1708x750, 241K)

>people got paid to write and draw this

We need a banner of this

Aquafag

People keep posting pages of his exploits but I've only seen one storytime

Who

Attached: bm v bp.jpg (750x421, 57K)

Am I the only one who actually likes the Black Manta origin from Johns? I liken it to poetic justice for Manta murdering Arthur's son pre-Crisis.

>healing autism
Wow. This is why comics are dying

Black manta wont really have his heart in it unless its to fuck with Aquaman.

>This writing

Comics cant die fast enough

So he is like Zoom

snickers doesn't change anything.

How has he not killed this cunt already? Some bullshit about "Being as bad as him" or "Setting an example" I bet

DO YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH GHOST BLACK MANTA?

No. Zoom wants to make Wally a better hero. Manta just wants Aquaman to suffer and then die a horrible, horrible death

>Why hasn't X killed Y yet?
Stop asking silly questions

Attached: b-baka.png (1365x1476, 1.98M)

So, Manta + Zoom = Joker, right?

It ended with a moral stalemate. Aquaman doesn’t want to kill Manta and he said that Manta would lose purpose in life if he killed Aquaman. This is true because when Aquaman was thought to be dead Manta became a fisherman.

Mera wanted Aquaman to kill Manta anyway.

I've always had the head cannon that his original origin of being captured and forced into slavery by pirates before freeing himself and killing them is his true origin. That experience traumatized him and made him want to rule the seas so that he'd never be in a position below someone like that again. What better represents rule over the oceans better than the Throne of Atlantis? Who sits on the throne? Aquaman.

His hatred initially stemmed from that goal before further fermenting after years of failure to beat him. Now he just doesn't care about any form of superficial rule over the ocean anymore, he just wants Aquaman to suffer and Atlantis to be in ruins.

No Manta+Zoom=Aquaflash’s worst nightmare

No he really did have autism and Aquaman really did cure it with his magic water hand.

It's just that Manta's autism was entirely unrelated to how much he hates Aquaman.

what about now?

Attached: Blaquaman vs Black Manta.jpg (750x421, 151K)

Black Aqua-Panther stands no chance.

That grin...

A reminder that despite Black Manta's huge hateboner for Aquaman, he is still a great villain to hench for.

Attached: 1512625038146.jpg (1988x3056, 1.8M)

Manta only hates Aquaman if you hate Aquaman too, he is best leader.

Bump

He is black.

Aquaman is his personal nigger moment and it won't stop.

Attached: anyone else not want to destroy aquaman.jpg (696x4245, 1.54M)

Aquaman. But to be more precise:

>Pre 52
Got raped by pirates. Called Aquaman to save him, but the latter didn't hear him and played with a dolphin instead. Also he has autism.

>Post 52
Was hired to get Aquaman's blood sample, but found out the latter's father instead. Manta's looks caused the old man to have a heart attack. Aquaman then looks for Manta to kill him. However instead of killing Manta, Aquaman killed Manta's father because he thought the latter is Manta. Since then the two became the most deadliest of enemies.

Damn, I wanna read some stories about this guy.

Attached: o45mtpyZJd_GetWQtg1seASWNjI=.gif (480x360, 1.04M)

what is it with manta-themed villains and overwhelming edge / meme potential?

Attached: mantax.jpg (1024x1024, 338K)

Because people commonly mistake Mantas for their close relatives, Devilfish

>Black man
>his archenemy is water

I miss Aquaman's water hand. It was cool.

When your autism is so strong that you team up with a multiverse level threat just to fuck with Aquaman.

Attached: IMG_5869.jpg (1290x2048, 836K)

Bump

Is this all batwankery? Where the villains are a bunch of evil Bat-leaguers

Ah, yes! The autistic screeching on the last panel. I can hear it.

Barbatos is just going to destroy everything, Manta. You won't be ruling shit.

God, you're dumb.

MAnta only pretends to be interested to be aonquerer, in reality he just wants to see Aquaman to suffer.

Black Manta wouldn't care if he destroyed the world, once Aquaman is dead he has nothing more to live for anyway. His only goal in life is to live to kill Aquaman and then die.