Animation Domination General #1: Stewie is the Gays Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

Disney's™ Animation Domination returns from hiatus to serve you brand new episodes of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. Honestly FOX (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Corporation™), come on, JUST DO IT ALREADY.

And:
>stream
lol

-Brooklyn Nine-Nine replaces Ghosted.
-All other shows return.

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - Bing's Wahoos - Y Tu Ga-Ga Tambien (RERUN): When a new playground game is introduced, the school's student social hierarchy is turned upside-down; Linda fills in for the local library storyteller and pulls out all the stops to perfect her storyteller persona.

>7:00/6:30c - Fred's Falafels - The Secret Ceramics Room of Secrets (NEW!): The kids set out to find a secret room filled with homemade ceramics rumored to be hidden at their school; Teddy starts a phone repair service and the adults become determined to improve their online rating.

>8:00/7:00c - The Unforgettable Luncheonsons - Homer is Where the Art Isn't (NEW!): When Homer is accused of stealing million-dollar painting, only a detective from the 1970s can clear his name.

>8:30/7:30c - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Safe House (NEW!): After Seamus threatens Kevin, Holt devises an elaborate plan to hide him in a safe house, with Jake as his guard.

>9:00/8:00c - Stunning and Brave Guy - Send in Stewie Please (NEW!) [COMMERCIAL-FREE]: When Stewie gets sent to see his school's child psychologist for a surprising session, he reveals major secrets about himself.

>9:30/8:30c - The Last C.uck on Earth - Hamilton/Berg (NEW!): After the graveyard incident, Tandy and Todd try to convince the rest of the gang that something is wrong with Karl.

Attached: 1389893252.jpg (550x262, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/ghosted-adam-scott-talks-fox-shows-revamp-teases-new-batch-episodes-2663504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>8:00/7:00c - The Unforgettable Luncheonsons - Homer is Where the Art Isn't (NEW!): When Homer is accused of stealing million-dollar painting, only a detective from the 1970s can clear his name.

Well, at least it's not another episode of the Lisasons.

>Homer is Where the Art Isn't
Really striving to reach that pun though, huh Jean?

Is Bob in any danger? It's weird that it came back last week with so little fanfare.

They already sealed the movie deal before fucking Family Guy, I say who cares. It's had a decent run. Does it really need to be the next Simpletons? What they should be doing is actually trying to expand their animation department instead of cancelling shows six episodes in. That Bob's survived at all is nothing short of miraculous.

its getting a movie before senpai guy

especially considering how bad it is

>no emmy
>no movie
>an entire episode whining about no emmy
>no emmy or movie
>stewie and brian get locked in bank vault and brian eats babyshit while quoting literature and pondering suicide
>no emmy or movie
>meg BTFOs her family except then goes back to accepting the abuse
>no emmy or movie
>brian fucking dies
>no emmy or movie
>a three-part "arc" mocking social justice and brian being ostracized thanks to something he said on social media
>still no emmy or movie
>an entire episode dedicated to vladimir putin coming to quahog complete with trump and rigged election jokes and peter symbolically kicking russia's ass
>still no emmy or movie
>fuck it stewie's gay bros we've joked about it for years but it's real now
>

This time

this time for sure

The show where Peter tried to marry his son is going to get an emmy my dudes

Attached: 1385786122396.png (650x365, 321K)

>pushes hollywood agenda
>still no emmy or movie

boo hoo poor seff

Attached: babyfucker.jpg (650x366, 57K)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the show made by the guy who has subtly been outing the names of hollywood perverts, abusers, and sexual harassers for years now still doesn't have a movie or emmy nomination wow really makes you think

Attached: 1505330133121.png (867x795, 145K)

>Another "the kids" Floyd's Flounders episode.

Attached: 1514358846055.png (250x250, 102K)

Can we just rename the show "Waldorf School" already?

Attached: weuaniw8cmkpgezknugg.jpg (1920x1080, 645K)

>subtly
But yeah you have a point

You're kidding right? that screams Lisa episode. Detective from the 70s means its going to be a dumb sexist man and only woke girl genius Lisa can solve the real crime.

>The Simpsons
show is about the Simpsons
>King of the Hill
show is about Hank Hill & the Hills
>The Critic
show is about Jay Sherman
>Futurama
show is about Fry & his future friends
>The Cleveland Show
show is about Cleveland Brown
>Family Guy
show is about Peter Griffin, the guy with the family
>Bob's Burgers
show is neither about Bob nor his burger restaurant; rather, his bratty, autistic children

Attached: 1424719692456.jpg (900x900, 84K)

If that happened, people would think it's some shitty teen drama show on the CW. I do agree we need more Bob episodes.

Bob's Burgers? More like Bob's Babies.

We need ONLY Bob episodes, and occasionally Linda episodes. Tina is insufferable, Louise is beyond irritating, and Gene needs to be removed from the show.

Should I watch the shitty show about gay baby or the shitty show about leaning with zombies or should I go outside and tend to the grackle birds?

Ahhh, Fox Sundays...how I missed thee.

His family *is* his burgers.
That's the joke.

Keep posting,boco.

>animation domination
>2/5 new episodes are live action shit

Attached: image.png (449x337, 173K)

>It's weird that it came back last week with so little fanfare.
FOX needed something to air before OJ
It's not that deep
Though Bob is getting lower ratings than American Dad had before it was cancelled

>"Stunning and Brave Guy"
>When Stewie gets sent to see his school's child psychologist for a surprising session, he reveals major secrets about himself.
Is Stewie going to go through a Garrison phase?

That's still domination.

>tfw we haven't seen Louise's bare feet in almost two years

>Animation Domination was an animated programming block which originally aired from May 1, 2005, until September 21, 2014, on the Fox network.
blame OP

Tell Fox to get moar original animated adult series. Also, how the fuck did B99 came back to Sundays again?

What happened to Ghosted? I liked Ghosted.

Ghosted must have bombed.

Pretend American Dad's new episode comes on tonight instead of Mondays.

>blame OP
They've tried rebranding the block almost twice now, it's failed in both instances and now it doesn't even have a name. Animation Domination is a household name, these threads have gone under that title for years, we've had this discussion before, it's not changing.

More like "Animation majority"

I love me some B99, but didn't it already have a Tuesday night slot?

Damn. Fox just likes to burn cash, don't they?

They might be saving the rest of the episodes for...something.

Last episode could have done without linda's dumb book reading story

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: 3a0a41ae635b96c619e57f5694f879f1--bobs-burgers-bob-s.jpg (736x460, 32K)

Currently being "revamped". They are still filming, but probably not coming back until Fall.

ibtimes.com/ghosted-adam-scott-talks-fox-shows-revamp-teases-new-batch-episodes-2663504

>frogposting

>no mention of Craig Robertson

Hm.

Animation Domination High-Def was better.

The suits don't care about animation. They only care about Empire and half-assed comedies.

>it's a Teddy being annoying for no goddamn reason is supposed to be funny episode

Well that's his character

That's also Linda's character.

The writers are losing spirit for the show, methinks.

She's supposed to be the typical Jersey Italian mom.

>Pamela Adlon

Attached: smugcooper.jpg (238x347, 5K)

As opposed to a "Bob does not like something and then loves it" episode or a "bring back a minor character" episode or a "the mom is a dumb annoying c-word" episode?

This show is poorly written dreck. Terrible Simpons is loads better and has more consistent voice acting.

I've been saying that since Season 5

I never liked Teddy since the start of the show.

The first four seasons were pretty good
I feel like FOX forced them to keep going to keep the syndication dollars rolling in

Ugh.

Attached: DW_UmNCU8AA9_zi.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Why Teddy being Gayle levels of annoying in this episode?

Like they're really trying to test my patience.

It was never good. Only one of the characters is likable. The rest are all jerks all the time. Maybe jerkass Americans might like this, but thinking people absolutely hate it. It is lazy and not funny.

>le likable characters meme
what a bullshit argument
ppl like you are why sitcoms suck

Yeah, I usually like Teddy, but the writers are just trying to fuck with my liking of Teddy this episode. Not cool.

Attached: DXPohNnXkAEaxaa.jpg (703x878, 68K)

That pottery room looked... weirdly Louise-scaled. The sink was like down at Frond's knees

it wasn't that out of character for him, the problem is they neglected to write a satisfying ending to this little jaunt
him giving the kids both power tools and instructions on how to use them, however, was fantastic.

BB was the second best show on Animation Domination for its first four seasons whether you wanna hate or not

Continue watch terrible programs loaded with poop jokes, 12 year old boy.

You don't care about people you don't like. Being a jerk is one thing, but this show takes it too far. It forces Bob to interact with people because they are friends or family when no one would deal wtth any of these assholes for more than an hour. Probably like how no one wants to be around you.

What are they doing here

I-Is this the couch gag?

Loren Bouchard is the Greg Weisman of low-budget comedy animation. He's practically cursed. nobody wants his good writing quality. Jim Dauterive's more relatable situation comedy influence is the only reason it has popularity at all. Really the two work together quite well and I hope they both get projects after Burgers is over.

>The Simpsons now begins without chalkboard or couch gags
Why didn't Groening take more control over his show and end it in S8?

Attached: angrydrumpf.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

what is this a reference to

>Parodying 70's crime dramas

Nanda?

I'd like this more if I watched Manacek.

so it's come to this: the sampsons is doing parody episodes now like Tearjerker

This isn't a couch gag wtf?

'70s detective shows like Rockford and Columbo

Attached: banacek-81r7vLIG2dL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 40K)

at least they're referencing something I've never heard of from before I was born, instead of something I've never heard of from after I graduated college, this time.
sounds like it's his real voice, whoever that is.

wait, is this really the whole episode? not just the up-its-own-ass intro sequence?

>You're looking well...fed

Savage

Who the fuck is Manacek?

not all Simpsons episodes have couch gags.

I'd rather this than another librul jerkfest

He wanted more cash.

Ha ha Lesbian!

Fucking kike should've invested more into Futurama then

I wish I was watching Columbo instead of This.

Well at least we have Disenchantment to look forward to right?

That was actually a pretty good little wordplay sequence
until, as always, it went on for one or two lines too long

the corduroy sheets line was good

>That Julie Kavner voice

She needs to retire

oh my god can you imagine if they did a columbo episode and got maurice lamarche to voice him

I hope Eric Andre is a writer too

Who's voicing him? Kinda sounds like Bill Hader.

I think it is.

Man I feel bad for Mcgruff.

i haven't watched a new simpsons in at least ten years holy shit marge's va has gotten old

It IS Bill Hader.

>Terrible Simpons is loads better and has more consistent voice acting
hahaha no

There's a show called Banacek

Okay then.

she sounds a little better in this one than most of the last year.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!