Is it time to turn against the cucks at r/the_donald since we no longer have need for muh pr because Trump is already...

Is it time to turn against the cucks at r/the_donald since we no longer have need for muh pr because Trump is already elected?

They didn't do anything, they will die on their own.

>white ethno nationalists
Soo, white nationalists? Do these people realise what Trump is?

What triggers my tendies most is how they appropriate Pepe for their own cucked agenda

>Is it time to turn against the cucks at r/the_donald

We were never with them, because they're fucking reddit. I don't give a fucking shit what they do, fuck off to reddit.

They genuinely think that Trump loves niggers and spics. They are literally the normies that Trump directed his muh pr against

The comments are calling out the post as bullshit to be fair. It's the mods banning people that are the problem.

Stop memeing racism. Learn about the Nazi's instead of being trashy neo's.

Us centipedes are welcome on Sup Forums though. Most of us started posting here because of the memes and we're here to stay.

You actually think Trump is a white nationalist ?

Because I'm sure Hitler himself was walking on ice with the fear that cucks will call him raycis

Of course Trump is a nationalist bro. Nationalism =/= stabbing immigrants on the streets ala GD

He's gonna kick the spics out. He filled his cabinet with fucking white males. You don't seem to grasp how revolutionary this is in current year America. I believe that he is a closet white nationalist.

Fuck of, I don't want to be associated with you racists. That subreddit was fine when it had > 10k subs now it's a fucking meme posting cancer shit storm. Where can I go to have serious, positive support of Trump without seeing this fucking green frog ?

>Where can I go to have serious, positive support of Trump without seeing this fucking green frog?
Nowhere. Trump is one of us.

Read the comments. Everyone is pissed and some people are even naming the Jew. R/The donald is redpilling more normies than we are.

>he's gonna kick the spics out
You're pretty deluded if you think he's going to kick 11 million illegals out.

>cabinet is full of white males
he's only made like 4-5 appointments so far, and for these places there weren't any appropriate minorities or womyn

Those are Sup Forumsacks and they're getting banned left and right (pic related). r/altright seems like the best place to redpill normans on plebbit

Nah he'll kick out a couple million, then have some real high profile deportations- someone speaks at a meeting, comes out as illegal and they're arrested immediately.

Kill yourself

>I believe that he is a closet white nationalist.

You believe wrongly. It's physically impossible to grow up rich in NYC and be a white nationalist/supremacist or any of those things.

At best, he only has a slight preference for white people, he himself being white, same as any other sane human being who prefers those similar to him.

wtf I hate Nazis now?

>The limitless irony and lack if self awareness in this thread
This place has turned into reddit because of you scumfucks

Fuck off (actual) retard

seems like a good thing that the normies on reddit are white and proud and realize their culture is under attack via diversity, they now just need to realize the jews are behind it.

We have never liked those faggots.

YAAASS. Divide and conquer. Slay queens slay!

It's not about that. It's about the ridding our country of the strings that manipulate our societies. He was a man about the betterment of the nation, he doesn't care about race.

That post triggers the SJW, liberals and other anti-Trump people, since it calls them racists.
It's an excellent stance to have.

>All those autists ITT
alright, who here believes nationalism == secure borders, controlled immigration with assimilating as a prerequisite, country first, fuck the banks, and who here believes nationalism == hurr durr kill the niggers hang the spics gas the kikes?

I have looked at their reddit and they are the most retarded group of manchild losers ever. I wish we could get reddit to ban them so they can stop ruining Trumps name. They act all high and mighty like they had anything to do with the election it fucking sickens me.

>now that we are a propaganda powerhouse lets start eating ourselves.

DNC shilling is the easiest to spot.

Just leave them be, the left is doubling down on old tactics, they will galvanize in time.

D&C*

i bless this thread in his holy name

praise kek

They steal everything, they are unoriginal atheist cucks who get an erection every time they see papa pol come up with a new meme. It is fucking sick and degenerate.

Underrated

Ctr divide and conquer thread. Red pill Normie's on antiwhite / antiwest hypocrites.

You want Trump for 8 years or just 4? He'll always need pr

Red pill Normie's. Get ready for 2018. They must know.

Normal white people can be turned with easy to chew red pills.

I don't think this is Trump supporters posting this and upvoting it. This seems to be a infiltration and subversion.

Donald has abandoned the alt-right and new right almost entirely and is going full-neocon

Those who try to defend this, and are not using meme magic to do whatever it takes to prevent him from becoming Dick Cheney 2.0, are cucks

Either force Donald to stop transforming into the establishment and a neocon, or enjoy the next 4-8 years of constant damage control and denial

They hold out hope that the pat 6 months are 6D chess and he's still a crypto-Sup Forums candidate. Despite the fact Donald and his main base love jews more than any demographic outside of Israel (seriously), and Trump has been backpeddling away from his early alt-right/white nationalist statements that won our love into a freefall-descent into raceless, cultureless Neoconservatism/Zionism and Judeo-Neoliberalism.

It's up to Europe now to save the west and get some real Occidentalists elected.

>divide and conquer
we were never together you fucking faggot, so there isn't really much to divide

>turn against

We were never with them in the first place, they just tried to claim connection to us.

>Asking aloof NEETs to put in actual effort with anything involving plebbit
You wanna know how I know you're CTR/JIDF?

Sag3d

Not everybody's a storm fag. Some based black and Hispanic men voted trump. Frankly this tastes of divide, the Trump supporters.
You lost get over it.

That is because they don't admit because the liberal media will spew lies about them if they do. Trump won because of us not because of your race traitors. Reddit is an inclusive shithole.

Lol the Donald is Trump's home. If you turn on them there will be backlash. Melania would probably shake her sweet tits a couple of times and wipe Sup Forums out the internet. Trump has to go deep undercover on this one.. just like us ..

this