Truly underrated late 2000s cartoon

truly underrated late 2000s cartoon

Attached: download (4).jpg (259x194, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cpz33nxg4bA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't imagine that this still holds up, it was so generic

Hated this shit.

I watched show countless times, only because this was what kept being played for whatever reason.

As a kid I enjoyed it, only because I was a stupid kid, literally this show was stupid, even more stupid as it LITERALLY rips of the premise of Invader Zim and makes it un funny.

Like all it is just some boy knows this obvious alien looking thing is an alien but the whole world is too stupid to realise it. Theres even the idea of the family being only brother, sister and dad, no mother like in invader zim.

in short I would only watch this for nostalgic memory, if there would even be any. The parrarls of this show mimics like %99 of Invader Zim, so just watch that instead of this rip off.

Watcha expect from Canada?

OP is correct. Their dynamic was fun, and they did a lot of cool things with it. It's far from the greatest thing ever but it was pretty good even compared to other cartoons of the time.

>i enjoyed it
All that matters

I actually liked it for some strange reason.

well I mean, I don't remember it being spectacularly bad. it had some charm to it. also the opening was fucking ace.

Pretty much. yeah.

I hated this show because yes the Kat was indeed an alien, but he looked essentially like a normal cat. So the kid being all obnoxious about the whole thing with "There's an alien among us!!!" got annoying. The one character I really hated was the kid's sister who was every single annoying stereotypical cunt sister cliche type character. Bratty, entitled, must always have her way, etc.

And something that also bothered me a lot is the twist that the Kat ended up reuniting with his species and it turns out that among them, the Kat is a retard because all of them can talk but he cannot.

is it because of the twat of a little sister?

Kat was cute.

Attached: 1503317109590.jpg (240x240, 8K)

>but he looked essentially like a normal cat. So the kid being all obnoxious about the whole thing with "There's an alien among us!!!" got annoying
Kat wanted to take over the Earth though.

Haters need to go away

i remember this show. the only reason i watched it was because there wasn't anything else on

So do tripfags.

No

This show is basically Invader Zim with all the edge and charm sucked out

I liked it better.

Show had some decent Waifus shame about the ending.

youtu.be/cpz33nxg4bA

I liked that the cat actually cared about the annoying sister.
it was sweet

Nah. It got old quick.

kinda but not really

i think it was kat girlfriend who could only talk i remember all the other kats just made the same cat sounds

One question I had throughout the series. Where the fuck was the mom ?
Yeah it was a weird ass cliffhanger. Oh well it had better closer than other Canadian show's i've watched. Like a show called sidekick

she dead
I always thought that she was the one with the good job, that's why throughout the series the family struggles to get by financially.

And the Dad being the same retard dad that was in everything. I was spoiled though, I had a collection of Calvin and Hobbes I re-read a bunch as a kid.

Attached: C&H.gif (800x262, 27K)

This was better in every way.

Attached: hero_leaguesuperevil.jpg (2272x1278, 276K)

Kat was a fucking asshole.

Maaan the early 2000's had cute and fugable characters.
>who knew an irish ripoff of Kung Fu panda would be so nostalgic

Attached: Skunk-s-Tail-Itches-skunk-fu-6200556-764-428.jpg (764x428, 19K)

Yeah. At least they had an excuse of not believing. Unlike Lilo and Stitch
It was a bit infuriating. Coop was constantly crapped on. IIRC Dennis was the only one nice to him. He believed Coop but would distance himself from him for social points.

Poochini
>I have a thing for THICC MILFs like Wendy.

Attached: 564443ffd.jpg (1200x627, 256K)

>Calvin's expression in the third panel
>ThatsBullshitButIBelieveIt.avi

>undressed slutted up woman looking longingly at her dog

GOOD LORD

Attached: 1513447963501.png (345x614, 319K)

pic related is the superior underrated canadian show about a kid and his evil pet

Attached: 1503100867824.jpg (341x480, 40K)

>a fucking notepad

>Invader zim but safe and generic