It's not a question of would you fuck her, it's how would you fuck her?

It's not a question of would you fuck her, it's how would you fuck her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/619M8oYutEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With a Mac truck.

Is it supposed to be meaningful to want to fuck a woman with no serious defects?

Imagine how cool it must be to rape some cunt.

Imagine pinning her down and holding her arms with her face against the floor as she begs you not to do it. At first she would probably try to fight you but as she realizes that's she's just some inferior, weak cunt, she immediately switches to begging and crying like a bitch because that's all women can really do.

Then you pull down her jeans and underwear as her throat contracts and she becomes unable to speak because she's too scared and you see tears rolling down her cheeks, so you spread her legs apart with yours and gently insert the tip of your dick inside her anus. She would then gasp loudly just from the shock and mumble some retarded, unintelligible cunt bullshit because at that point her brain knows it's pointless to fight and all the fake self-esteem that society has been pumping into her completely goes out the window and in a moment she has an existential moment in which she realizes her true place in life as a worthless fuck hole.

At first, as you rape her, she'd be relatively quiet because the pain isn't too bad at first, but as you go deeper and fuck her harder and she realizes how powerless she is against the pain and humiliation you're inflicting upon her, she'd eventually go completely insane and start screaming for help as a last resort, but then you'd choke her and your dick would get even harder from listening to the muffled gurgles coming out of her cunt mouth.

>roleplay as a turk soldier invading Armenian family homes
>she gives her body so I spare her life
>after I shoot my load in her, I put a cap gun to her head and pull the trigger
>she pretends to be dead and I look at a map of Constantinople

> Canadians with rape fantasies

Gooked.com

lewt

A

Anal then vagina then anal again, then i'd cumshot in her mouth and she'd lap it up and say 'Thank you, sir'

seek help.

By exposing the Armenian Genocide

By electing Trump as President.

see thread filled with virgin comments fantaizing then none will ever laid that very night/week/month/year/lifetime cuz they be virgon fo life

I'd like to avoid fake rape charges, so no thanks.

I'd fuck her hard

atch?v=vqfY6KyEHvU

I would fuck her in her ass if you know what I mean

anally and then orally lol

a gentle tit job would suffice

CANADA NO MEANS NO!

Well, trannies have fewer holes, so not much of a choice.

Why do you want to get shit all over your dick?

Canada was a mistake.

I'm diamonds rn

mind break, obviously

But she's a woman and woman smells deflate my boners

>jerk off in my hand
>throw it at her

wtf I love her now

youtu.be/619M8oYutEI

my god
get some help dude

It would have to be from behind. Her face is off-putting.

dude this is some anime rape fantasy.
In real life she'd scream with bloodshot eyes and snot running down her nose while trying to claw your face and kneeing you in the nuts. Good luck staying hard.

Unless you go the Cosby route of course.

A fucking Leaf?

That's not sex

i like this one

Holy shit, anita kasparian is hot

chainsaw

With an Armenian bayonet. pic related

leafcore, dude

you are a bad human being.

echo chamber her ideas enough until she is certain she is the pinacle of morality and politics, let her cohost my show and then run it into the ground through misrepresenting the arguments and views of my opponents and clinging to the dying remnants of pc culture in a trump presidency

As somebody who has actually raped girls this is not how they react. They scream and cry, you normally need to beat them hard and repeatedly, by the end of it they are covered in blood. It is easiest to bring a knife or something, the shock from it normally makes them a bit submissive but once you get going they go into panic mode.

Shove her face in the pillow while I take her from behind, so I don't have to look at or listen to her -just like every woman I've ever fucked.

>how would you fuck her?

In a really degrading way without her consent... while wearing my MAGA hat!

I bet OP has some stupid muppetty mudbaby face, too. It's always the ugly moronic dude who won't shut up about wanting to fuck another ugly moronic dude.

Threesome with Jewish SJW, and BDSM penalties for talking to much while they re-invent themselves.

Somehow my dick has managed to veto any morals and ethics I once had.

wew lad

The hole where I ripped her vocal cords out

With two condoms.

literally who?

consensual sex in the missionary position for sole purpose of procreation

put me in the screencap pls

O... Ok.

Absolutely subversive.

Honestly I don't think she's even that pretty.

I mean, I'd still fuck her because I have really low standards, but she's not hot.

>Turks

Missionary, lots of kissing and touching, and for the sole purpose of procreation
Now watch me get banned

2 in the head 1 in the chest.

Burn the body and blame niggers.

savage

Armenian who works for Turks

>ISTANBUL

B...B-beautiful

I haven't done it to any Turkish girls, only foreigners (Syrians, tourists etc).

>As somebody who has actually raped girls

Is she white?

Reported.

>implying women don't enjoy rape

I feel like she'd be an amazing ass to mouth.

Wouldn't be suprised if this is Justin Trudeau posting. Feminist males love this shit.

She's not all that great but I would hate-fuck her until she cried and then roar "ARMENIAN GENOCIDE!" as I aggressively came in her mouth.

A FUCKING ROACH

Hmm, I've seen this flag before...

Color me surprised

I would piss on her face if you know what I mean

Is she jew???

KEK

impressive

I would begin by vigorously working out in order to attain an aesthetic physique and a sub 10% body fat percentage. This would take a few months, but in the meanwhile I would acquire as much personal information as possible from social media, ex-boyfriends, government agencies and so forth. I would study her daily routine along with holidays and where her extended family and distant friends live. I would begin to profile her in terms of her interests, hobbies and life goals. Armed with this information, I would try to ascertain her personality traits, and more importantly so, any possible diagnosable mental conditions as per the DSM-V. Seeing as she is a female and a broadcaster, a greater than statistical normal probability would be that she has a Cluster B personality disorder, such as NPD or BPD.

Armed with my now Zyzz-like physique, I would begin to craft the ideal persona that she craves. Likely, it is someone that other women find desirable, as someone with NPD would react with extreme jealousy. I would likely fake being a Doctor or an Investment Banker and move into the same building where a close friend resides. There, I would initially befriend her friend in a neighbourly way, finding convenient excuses for social interaction. Once this relationship developed, it would only be a matter of time until we would be mutually acquainted through the intermediary friend.

Once a legitimate social connection would be established, I would passively maintain contact with her while dating women far more attractive than her while showing mixed signals during our social interactions. I would ensure her friend would notice the attractiveness of the women that would frequent my residence.

Naturally, this would relay back to her.

Phase 2 would commence then.

I would torture her to death with a hammer and a car battery over the course of six hours.

Female pigs are called sows, not girls.

Flag checks out

Easy. First, kill her in any method which preserves her lower body. Then, carve out her whole vaginal area in a manner which allows for it to be shoved into a pringles container. Then, once firmly inside the container, put on your VR headset and fuck it while watching VR hentai.

2d > 3d

found the lurking normie

A true young turk.

Found the FUCKIN LEAF

You dont like your mum, do you?

>They scream and cry, you normally need to beat them hard and repeatedly, by the end of it they are covered in blood
True. Women who DON'T want to have sex fight very hard and it's physically impossible to insert your benis into her bagina

man who rape to get their dick wet are the most pathetic cucks out there

>literally Muslim tier

I'm going to keep my camels a safe distance from you.

In Phase 2 of our mating ritual, I would ensure that I would be untraceable (residence would have been rented with a fake identity, any surface cleaned of fingerprints and any traces of my DNA scrubbed).

I would acquire flunitrazepam, triazolam and carisoprodol. My liquor bottles would have sufficient concentrations to knock her unconscious quickly. I would be drinking pure mix. Once she came over dressed like the filthy slut that she is I would offer her a drink. I would mix the drink infront of her. After approximately 5 minutes she would begin to get dizzy and feel woozy, but the flunitrazepam/triazolam combination ensures she will not remember any of it. Once unconscious, I would unclothe her and prep her for Phase 3.

I'd poop my diaper, make her change me and then give me a handjob as a reward for being a good baby.

Reported.

FUCKING

rapists are degenerate and deserve to be castrated