Avengers Infinity War

>1 Billion $
>30 Heros
>Fastest Pre-Order Ticket in a Superhero film
If you are not hyped for this movie you might as well be dead or a woman.

Attached: 29365420_10155082181136923_5773790055738900480_o.jpg (2000x1229, 517K)

Or I like to watch real movies instead of two hour-long toy advertisements. But sure, squeak squeak.

I don't need to be hyped or even supportive to find the film's esrly achievements rather impressive.

Just when you thought there would be no bigger movie event than, say, Revenge of the Sith or Deadly Hallows part 2, along coming this.

Too much capeshit for me to be any hyped.

I'll watch it, sure, but when, where and how is anybody's guess.

It's guaranteed a spot in the top 10. Which movie will IW detrone?

Attached: top10.png (815x328, 30K)

Iron Man as Jesus is laughable.

>posting on a Chinese cartoon image board and complaining that people don't watch "real movies"

I've been waiting longer and longer to check out each Marvel movie once its released. Didn't see GotG 2, Spider-Man or Thor about a month or two after they were released last year. Haven't even seen Black Panther yet. I just don't have the same fire in my belly to see them all immediately like I did when the first Avengers came out.

>posting in shitpost central means I can't have some standards

Cap should be in the center and Tony should be next to him in the Judas position. Whomever made this is retarded

Impressive editing skills.

JW. It has decent competition to reach 2 gorillions.

>posts on Sup Forums
>has standards
Pick one

Iron Man is the main character of the MCU

18 films already and you morns still are in denial about it

>two hours of way too many characters to even keep track of

we have reached an over saturation point. There are way too many characters.

>None of the aliens got a seat at the table.

Attached: King Richard Laugh.jpg (600x750, 91K)

I mean why would you be impressed? Movies have been grossing more and more each year, how is this not totally expected?

Enjoy being a brainlet.

Attached: 1501109049870s.jpg (249x249, 12K)

All I'm saying is that if you're going to do The Last Supper, at least theme it correctly

Judas should be Loki in that case

And a lot of those movies did good without Tiny Stank (especially Black Panther) he is obsolete.

Loki is Judas.

And Peter is not even Peter

Parker is the youngest and girly disciple who the master *loves*

He is still the one who started all. Not to mention the most successful actor of the bunch. And we all know BP is getting the WW treatment only because is a movie for black people to feel identified with.

No, T'Challa is Judas, then again the person who did this didn't even bother to position them right it's a pretty weak reference.

Attached: last-supper-names.jpg (694x209, 58K)

While Loki fits the obvious Judas role, he feels like an odd man out if we're doing an Avengers theme. Only reason why I suggested Stark was for the Civil War division between the two

No, Tuna Stank is not needed anymore

>dude, it's gonna make a bunch of money that means it'll be good lmao

Not much of an argument you got there for wanting to see this movie, eh?

>Only reason why I suggested Stark was for the Civil War division between the two
Everyone was on Tony's side except Steve. Hell even the literal Jesus of the team was on his side

Whatever you say nigger

Jesus Don, eat. You're so frail

The toys aren even good besides the legends.

Why aren't Sam and Rhodey joking with Tchalla?

Stay short Tonkystan

Sam wasn't on his side and neither were Ant-Man, Bucky, or Hawkeye.

He had Widow, Vision, War Machine, and Spider-Man just followed him because he was portrayed as a star struck 15 year old who had no idea what was happening but his idol told him to do it and he did.

T'Challa was neutral and just wanted Winter Soldier and Wanda was complying but then she goes to Cap's side.

In the end T'Challa and Widow end up supporting Steve and Tony is just left with Rhodey and Vision (and sends Peter home).

Not all black people get along, user.

Yeah that's pretty much what that means actually

Wanda: This is NOT Paprikash.

Dat Bucky glare.

This isn't a real piece of advertisement for the movie right? They wouldn't use the last supper to promote a super hero movie with Stark being Jesus right?

If you gotta ask...

My estimations have it racking up about 2.1bil, which would put it at either #2 or #3 depending on how close it gets to 2.2bil.

>Coulson on the TV

JESUS, WHAT??

It's the anniversary of his death because AOS is not canon.

I don't have time to care and learn about all these stupid characters.