Why did she lose?

Why did she lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/knobdoorman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently she didn't secure enough votes in crucial swing states.

Because she's a fucking terrible candidate with a ridiculous amount of scandals that ran her entire campaign on identity politics?

lol the DNC is absolutely fucking retarded to try and bank on her and they deserve the total republican control they have been crushed with.

Cause she's a LOSER.

The reason she lost is that after the pussy-grabbing incident she absolutely hammered Trump on his "misogyny" and "locker-room talk". This strategy appeared to be working, Trump looked absolutely fucked at this point, even being forced by the tide of events to apologise for his remarks, which was uncharacteristic enough. From that point on, she stopped actively campaigning on policy issues and restricted herself to saying: "Vote for me because I'm a woman and Donald hates women," on and on again. And the rest, they say, is history. When it came to election day, the momentum was with Donald, because he changing up and varying his message and policy proposals as he moved from place to place and addressed each demographic of the electorate; Hilary, on the other hand, kept saying the same old shit. This had an obvious effect on media coverage, in addition to Trump's shock tactics and rabble-rousing.

Another issue is the fact that Trump cast himself in a seemingly messianic role, suggesting with him in charge anything would be possible. Both his supporters and his detractors believed this, which gave his extravagant claims more substance than they otherwise deserved. His supporters were galvanized and his detractors horrified. Both groups expect too much.

But, really she lost because she didn't attain enough electoral college votes.

failure to turn out in black and Latino voters

outplayed by a superior opponent

Because she's a liar and also her entire campaign was basically "Donald Trump sucks" with no real political substance.

By having the worst campaign in political history

watch this . believe you'll have you answer.
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

She lost because Democrat """"""""""""""voters"""""""""""""" will only go to the poll if they're out of weed at the apartment.

Uglier daughter

having a kid with fucking hubbel of all people was a mistake

The FBI and the mainstream media conspired against.

1. Women are never winners. Men are superior.
2. PizzaGate
3. Terrible candidate
4. Horrible personality
5. Liar
6. Committed illegal acts against the USA
7. Bitch
8. Fake
9. Corporate whore
10. Cunt

no one will know for sure
it'll be a legend we tell our kids

Stop it!

>mainstream media conspired against (her)
I can't tell if serious

Yeah, that guy's crazy. The media was lying & shilling for Hillary more than they ever have for any presidential candidate ever.

She spoke out against Kek, and his disciples.

Those who openly disregard Kek and exert slander towards him shall be damned into the abyss.

she's a cunt.

Dont mess with kek

Damn, I would've tapped her back in the days and in the ass

Because she didn't want to listen to her husband.

>‘Bill didn’t buy the excuse that Comey would cost Hillary the election,’ said the source. ‘As far as he was concerned, all the blame belonged to [campaign manager Robby] Mook, [campaign chairman John] Podesta and Hillary because they displayed a tone-deaf attitude about the feeble economy and its impact on millions and millions of working-class voters.

>Bill was so red in the face during his conversation with Hillary that I worried he was going to have a heart attack. He got so angry that he threw his phone off the roof of his penthouse apartment and toward the Arkansas River.’

>During the campaign, Bill Clinton felt that he was ignored by Hillary’s top advisers when he urged them to make the economy the centerpiece of her campaign.

>He repeatedly urged them to connect with the people who had been left behind by the revolutions in technology and globalization.

>‘Bill said that constantly attacking Trump for his defects made Hillary’s staff and the media happy, but that it wasn’t a message that resonated with voters, especially in the rust belt,’ the source explained.

because gay and aids

>Become poster-cuck of the 90s
>expect to come back

You don't come back from that.

Hillary was such a semen demon

More hillary pics over here m8 twitter.com/knobdoorman

She's an unlikable ice-queen cunt.

1. Turns out niggers only vote when one of their own is running
2. Obama's stance on opening relations with Cuba lost Clinton ground with Cuban voters in Florida
3. Her support for policies like the TPP and NAFTA (let's not kid ourselves, she still supported them) lost her support in the Rust Belt
4. 25 years of the GOP smearing her
5. Lack of talent in the Democratic pool. The only reason Bernie looked good was because Clinton didn't want to smear him because she needed his voters later. The one good candidate they might have had (Biden) said he didn't want to run.

Because she's the worst candidate.

that was a good read, have (you)

I can believe this. Bill does know how to run a campaign.

because she's a c-u-n-t

> The military-industrial complex supported her

I don't know about that. Trump has promised more defense spending. No one dares take on the MIC.

She went for the presidency but didn't weaponize autism. Many such cases. Sad!

Because Kek did not will it