Educate yourself, Drumpfkins

Educate yourself, Drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/sports/fivering_circus/2016/08/should_caster_semenya_be_allowed_to_compete_against_women.html
nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot

If only dressing like a doctor made me one...

Maybe dressing like a woman would make me one, too.

Cartoon strips on the internet have become a cancer. There's nothing worse than some fuck peddling his political opinions, except some fuck peddling his political opinions and drawing some smug alter-ego next to it.

>legal construct
>physiological reality

Problem with people like this is they're so self deluded they've lost the ability to listen to anyone else.

The guy makes a cartoon, but he's artstyle is horrendous.
He spews all this shit.
Have you seen this photo of him? Don't post it, he looks disgusting.

wow putting some text on drawing of some smug cartoon girl makes things 100% scientific. wtf i hate drumpfkins now

Relativism was a mistake.

>internal genitalia
does this mean I may be the little girl?

my genitals are on the outside you fuck stick

>internal genitalia
What did >she literally mean by this?

>using "Drumpf"
kys yourself.

>internal genitalia

>internal genitalia
what

>Have you seen this photo of him? Don't post it, he looks disgusting.
i wanna see it

i bet subreddits for trannies and the like are easy to trigger

what should i post there

I think it means things like the Uterus and Prostate.

some one forgot his ick inside your mon.

lemme point out your only internal genitalia

>ID: Gy
Gay

Makes sense

No, its goy.

> internal genitalia
I'm literally shaking from the thought that we barely evaded this shit becoming enforced for whole earth.

*you'reself

Very nice.

slate.com/articles/sports/fivering_circus/2016/08/should_caster_semenya_be_allowed_to_compete_against_women.html

What is it about that style of cartoon where you can instantly tell an immense land whale drew it?

This is some serious dogshite art

>most of us

Most of us don't have to guess, are attracted to the opposite sex/gender and go through puberty the way nature intended. Those who don't are birthdefects.

Humanity needs to stop coddling weakness. When 99% of anything that's ever lived on Earth went extinct it's safe to say protecting these walking/talking recessive genes and wastes of resources is counterproductive to the advancement of humanity.

Gattica babies when???????

I sometimes wonder if the hormone therapy fucks with your brain.

Is all this on a path aimed at proscribing identifying oneself, as anybody save a tiny minority of fruitcakes and nutcases, going back to when the first word was spoken by a man has tended to do, consistent with his biological sex? Will families, men, women and heterosex one day be outlawed?

saved

Seconded
Post it dude

Underrated as fuck

Fucking great

Smug alter ego you say?

What's up with that?

Who wants me to dump an album of this tranny fuck saying he wants to jump infront of a bus because some kids misgendered it in a fb chat?

>slate.com/articles/sports/fivering_circus/2016/08/should_caster_semenya_be_allowed_to_compete_against_women.html

>Caster Semenya
>Semen Caster

Its name literally describes its gender and it wants to race against women?

See
and picture related.

jesus leandra you really let yourself go

Transsexuals are four times more likely than the average person to be infected with HIV. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older. Source: npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

MRI scans indicate that MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/

41% of transsexuals have tried and failed to commit suicide. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

Transsexuals who undergo sex reassignment surgery are more likely to commit suicide. Source: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

>99323568
A U T I S M

ayyyyyyyyyy

A sampling of the people arrested for prostitution on an average day in Chicago.

I hope someone assassinates trump so pence becomes president.

this is from Key and Peele

what a fucking monstrosity

sure

Sup Forums has always supported trans.

No idea what that is. The City of Chicago posts them on their website.

What are the FTM statistics?

Oh look, a mentally ill child acting like a doctor.

Also it appears they drew a kid in a lab coat.

That's because Sup Forums like the rest of the internet sees a clever angle shot.

Like how
actually looks like

PRAISE KEK

Anyone have that webm of the mentally ill jew tranny pissing after the doctors remove the bandaging?

Want to show it to a girl..

Many people have no idea how their lungs and heart work, either. They still work, anyway.

I'm a tranny. I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years, and Sup Forums since day one.

Any sane tranny knows that they're biologically the sex they were born as, only tumblr idiots say shit like "I'm REALLY BIOLOGICALLY the opposite sex, because that's how I feel". I was born male, no one knows it better than me. I take hormones and live like a girl because that's how I deal with dysphoria, and that's what makes me happy.

Trannies in the media are a distraction pushed by the left to make the right ignore the real issues.

Something just hit me. How can you be born the wrong gender if gender is a fucking social construct???

There are 10 previous screenshots of that chat which are just the kids shitposting saying they wont fuck tyrannies and stuff.
Caught this in the wild on kikebook after a friend liked it. All the people commenting at the end have anime/cosplay/cartoon/furry profile pics.

Dex is the tranny.

damn, all of your sources seem legit i dont care enough about the issue to even click the links, but if I had to argue against it, I couldnt just attack the sources.

I would actually have to read the shit and come up with a spin as to how you are wrong. Too bad i dont know any trannies so i can troll them with this.

Navy blue is the person everyone in the comments hates.

That's no child bro.
I have no idea about that shit indeed but I have a rather clear idea that I wouldn't want this creature near my daughter:
youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y

claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

desu none of what these kids say is that bad, just average Sup Forums tier shit and memes, its pretty sad actually.

The same way that "liking girly things" is a symptom of gender dysphoria even though "girly things" are a social construct that change over time.

>legal construct of sex

No clue. FtM trannies are incredibly rare.

Why would anyone want to transition to the inferior gender.

>incredibly rare

There are 10 ftms for every 1 mtf on tumblr

last of the messages. Comments next which are painful.

so perhaps gender is not a social construct then

hugbox cosplay time.

Education and promoting mental illness fuelled lies are two completely different things. Your definition of education is a mental illness fuelled lie.

and?
what does that prove.

That is like saying there are 10x more jewish women on Jdate than Christian Mingle.

a little transphobic, girls can be linebackers too

This is real, a tranny having a panic attack and saying it wants to jump infront of a bus over Sup Forums tier shit.

So you found another red pill?
Welcome to the real world - here woman here are dumb and useless walking vaginas because of hormones.

I'm saying that FtM aren't incredibly rare at all, it's just that MtFs get all the attention. There's only one therapist in my city who deals with trans people, I'm the only MtF she sees, and she sees 9 FtM trans

these thumbnails dont do the trannies justice. i expanded the picture expecting a hot trap, not an adams apple the size of my fist

Thats the last of it.

Y-chromosome looking not like that, you fggt. It have fourth short shoulder.

JUST
UST
ST
T