Women, niggers, Jews, gays, shitskins of Sup Forums: What draws you here...

Women, niggers, Jews, gays, shitskins of Sup Forums: What draws you here? How do you cope with Sup Forums's collective hatred for you?

I hate jews, muslims, niggers, and feminists too and I don't really care that the rest of you hate me.

I do what I want.

Not any of the aforementioned, but I like international perspective and breaking news from around the world with a touch of infantile trolling.
There's always something entertaining going on here.
Also the bantz.

but half of Sup Forums is gay weebs

i'm ok with it, it makes it more fun. I'm white but gay

I hate women

its probably flattering to be a jew and browse pol

Since when did Sup Forums hate gays? Did I miss the memo

Turk in Sweden. I'm not a faggot. Mean words are water on a duck's back. And if a faggot would get physical, I would probably stomp him to the ground.

>hate

Leftists view any disagreement with them as 'hate' yet constantly talk about wanting to destroy white people , how they hate white men , it's almost all they talk about

>leftist tolerance

post traps. just imagine this one bouncing on your cock in that tight slut get-up

We don't give a shit about your smelly asses and also you are not against jews you prop up fake ones

I'm a white woman and frankly I feel more "hated" on tumblr/other super left sites than I do here

But mainly I come here for the varied perspectives

I mean, I'm gay, not a confused heterosexual :^)

>roach
>stomping

Sure

I'm a kike and i don't care.

If i redpill 10 people into hating Jews do i get honorary Aryan status?

>that pic
>that post
I don't know mate, those guys look pretty femine.

Memes, fun, ideological combat (if only. rather, it's just pathetic shilling), gathering intel on your enemy, subconscious idolization.
That's what I've observed of them.

but i like women

rest can fuck off though

the correct question is why dirty bigots are drawn to am anime chan without understanding what its purpose is

I grew up in the 90's in a small town in Sweden. I've had my share of stomping and getting stomped.

I do what I want

Besides the raw information iget without censurship I laught at you, its like comedy show over here. Your my tv pol/

Bisexual tranny-loving jewish-born leftist here. I am an oldfag of the chans and only recently came back because I knew you guys were gonna meme a man into the oval office, and my hatred of Hillary has turned much of my family against me.

I am not bothered by your collective hatred because every once and a while you are hilariously spot on about some of my fellow leftists, and when your argument doesn't apply, I'm not going to cry about it and retreat to my safe space, I'm an adult and I have bigger problems than comments on some Mongolian Scrapbooking Chatroom

Yeah in your ass faggot

I am none of those but I come here because I thrive on hate and rage. My own and that of others.

Life is fucking boring when you have a stable income and no friends.

How's the shoes shopping going

Hating jews is only something jews do.
Goyim don't ever dare oppose their masters, meanwhile jews are inherently rebellious to any and all authority because jewwing.

Its not hatred its banter

You hate free speech

>his dick smells like fish mucus

I don't think that /pol hateme it's just fun when i hear spic, shitskin or nigger.

Kek

>no friends
how is hatred going to bring you friends? Elaborate.

I don't hate women, I just hate the feminist bitches.

I don't hate black people, just the agresive, entitled niggers.

I don't hate Jews, just the immoral, two faced Zionists.

I don't hate shit-skins, I just hate seeing them shit on the streets.

Masochistic, inferiority complex
Simple

>the ass to ass man

Thanks for the memories. May have to watch this again.

Sup Forums hates everyone, even themselves

>Women, niggers, Jews, gays, shitskins

These groups are either too sensitive or stupid or outnumbered to get real traction around here and defend themselves.

sargon of akkad detected

Sup Forums doesn't hate women, you're retarded

just bent over, you know you like it.

The hate draws me here. Anime and a fun community, Sup Forums, is how I cope.

Because whiny leftists that can't cope with differing opinions are more insufferable, and more likely to infringe upon my rights at this point. And I'm more worried about Muslims than Christians.

Bretty gud, desu.

DESU,I come here to hate in Nigs (I'm half caste White and Northern Pajeet), I hate faggots and feminism. Only place online that stands for Traditional Christians.

Sup Forumss like the only place I know people who are like me. I'm here since /new/ and plan on staying, except when I left after GG.

Seriously, Sup Forums is getting shittier the last few weeks and is dying. The board has been taken over by LGBT faggots.

>leafposting

I just tell Sup Forums how their wives/girlfriends/daughters wants black cock and get (you)s

Seriously even Sup Forums doesnt get baited this easily.

I'm white. This is my safespace.

good thing uncle mike is coming to fix you bro.

And non whites as demonstrated by this argie....

POO

They tell themselves it's a joke, a "satire" site.

Been on Sup Forums for nearly a decade now.

idgaf about anything, sort of entertaining to see how riled up yall get

Well, I'm an Alabama nigger, and I want to be free, to hell with the NAACP.

>Stomp him to the ground
Yeah, we know, this type of faggotry is called güreş.

Oh no, a bunch of autists on the internet hate me, whatever will I do?

Whatever.

>whatever will I do?
Pass the dutchie on the left-hand side, obviously.

No place else to go to find reason

I'm Native American. I'm sure you guys don't really hate shitskins r-r-right?

memes

Most people here do to be honest.

Which one are you, Woman, Faggot or Nigger?

Plough their mum when they visit you for sex tourism

It doesn't.

I'm just shit at social interaction beyond what my job calls for, I mean, I can bullshit with you bastards 'cause I don't know any of you in meatspace.

I don't think most of Sup Forums actually hates those people

they just hate people who disagree with them and when they find someone who disagrees with them they cut them down anyway they can, anyway that is the most insulting and causes the most harm

look at what happens when someone in those groups agrees with Sup Forums, its usually met with QUEEN OF Sup Forums or damn that nig is based

Faggot :3

Since we hated degeneracy. Go kill your mother cause she wouldnt buy your cigarettes faglord

came for the election
stayed to keep an eye on current events across the globe

social stratification is still a thing in my culture, so hating niggers is a-ok in my book

I think you have misconceptions of Sup Forums

>dis nigga did a pushup everytime hillary clinton said some bullshit

I would wager that Sup Forums is like 50% minority. I remember /new/ would do video chat rooms and it looked like a livestream of a refugee boat.

/sg/ BEST THREAD IN THE WORLD

It's a site that isn't censored of course there will be hate. Doesn't mean Sup Forums is all hardcore right-wing, where do you think the explosion of Trump support here came from? It was the same crowd that memed for Ron Paul. Now that they had a Republican to support the hard right is getting a little cocky, even though eschewing their ideological baggage in the form of candidates like Ted Cruz is what won the election.

I do. Generally almost all woman are just stupid walking vaginas with chiken brains. They are absolutely useless except for breeding, daily cooking and mastering the house.

Im gay, but I hate how faggots act

My disdain for my kind. I love it here.

I've accepted my fate as a lesser being. It boils my blood that these fucking shits are trying to rock the boat when we had a good thing going as it was. I just want to be left alone.

You corrupt children, make TV and movies cringey and force political correctness into public discourse.

The gay community is a hypersexual disease factor and long lasting gay monogamous relation are unicorns.

Go back into the closet and keep your fetish out of public view.

I'm a jew by birth, but I think it was my exposure to the community firsthand that opened my eyes to how pitiful and self-concerned the Jews collectively are. The whiny, victim mentality attitudes, the alienation of all other races while simultaneously not wanting other races to be able to enjoy the institutionalized racial purity that we have in Israel, the love of all things degenerate solely so that the goyim can be corrupted by it and not allowed to flourish in their own respective races. It's despicable, and I think watching the influence of globalist mega millionaire semites like soros over this election was what finally pushed me away from mainstream conservatism.

because Sup Forums as much as it may hat me it opened my eyes to how bad mainstream lgbt culture and leftisim in general is. I come here because this is one of the few places where one can go to open their goddamn eyes and see how bad everything is. It opened my eyes and help me make my life better. without you guys I never would have gone to uni, and try to make my life better. before Sup Forums I was a depressed faggot, now to say the least I am better.

In short people who hate me are better than the people who say they like me because at least you have the courtesy to try and help us make our lives better and not stab us in the back.

>not mentioning spics

I'm hurt. Also, I know people that think pol has a collective hatred for every group you listed doesn't really lurk as much as they react and run back to rebbit to spread horror stories.

And almost all white men are a bunch of pussies who would rather bitch about shit on the internet than actually do something about their problems. It's real easy to make generalizations about people.

>member /new/ would do video chat rooms and it looked like a livestream of a refugee boat.

my observation aswell

Was here when pol was just trolling hate memes for the lulz. The way I see it the real racists, Christfags, anti-Libertarians, cuckposters, and conspiracy cooks are the immigrants.

They took our jobs as shitposters seriously, and that is kinda amusing, but if anybody has to leave, it is them.

Sup Forums may hate me for being a BR, but at least I'm of European descent (white, blue eyes, other caucasian features).
I started visiting pol long ago because I was fascinated with the deluted people here, talking about jews controlling the world and other insane stuff.
I eventually swallowed the red pill and ended up staying.

Because countless arguing with liberals had proove itself to be useless. And we are sick and tired with that. The simpliest and the most wise decision is to ignore leftists and only make fun of them.

I like most Jamaicans though. Salt fish fritter is like a drug.

What are you talking about?, everyone knows that Sup Forums is the board of peace!

The only reason you are somewhat civilised is because the British Colonised you. Even your infastructure today is the result of White British Colonisation in the 17th Century.

lipstick ethno-nationalist lesbian
hate all you want, dickscum

But most black men are pussies who always need the white mans help to get anything.

They also commit the majority of crime because nigger brains are limited to their thought.

but Nazis were gays

Yea, most of the homo haters are just retarded Christ cucks anyways

It's important to listen to different opinions, even hateful ones.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."

If you want easy trolling, go to /k/

then just pretend you're one of those John McCain, Pierre Sprey, Mike Sparks types, the regressives of procurement

I'm gay but I'm also conservative and white nationalist.

ASS TO ASS

Are you sure about that?
That generalization about women is pretty accurate and has a countless proofs for centuries, yet you dare to question it? Look at US and Europe - that what happens with society when womyn were put in charge.
Go away, filthy cunt.

National-homosexualism you mean?