>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: 1520367695385.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

What the fuck was his issue

Attached: 1491611087639.png (800x800, 263K)

What's her backstory?

Attached: J4YrW.jpg (480x353, 41K)

She fucked Hondo.
This is no meme, this is canon

she helped darth maul kill a kid.

Wheres TCW guy with his TCW grids?

Attached: Rogue One Cinegrid.jpg (3800x4774, 3.7M)

Attached: Star Wars - The Last Jedi cinegrid.jpg (3900x4898, 3.83M)

"disney just make the movie look good to trick easily manipulated people into thinking the movie looks good"

And Rebels. We need one for each season, with one kino screenshot from each episode.

What are some good actors to play Revan If he ever got a movie? What about Bastila, the Exile? Canderous would need a hardcore actor for sure.

Attached: tumblr_inline_opvo93rSZy1tk426a_540.png (540x365, 281K)

it will never not annoy me that rebels is 16:9 instead of 2.39:1 that grid is gonna have to have cropped screenshots to fit in.

>rogue one stormtroopers

Attached: 1460274679157.png (557x605, 407K)

RO was so fucking kino

Attached: 1503877140438.jpg (2002x843, 125K)

The best actors would be fleas because a KOTOR movie is a flea circus nobody wants to see and will never get made.

Here's the screencap

It was

Attached: RO2016.mkv_snapshot_00.12.44_[2017.05.30_20.12.17].png (1920x804, 1.54M)

She's just a bitch, also this: - probably one of the most inappropriate jokes TCW had was Hondo's reaction to thinking Boba was his and Aurra's lovechild

>probably one of the most inappropriate jokes TCW had was Hondo's reaction to thinking Boba was his and Aurra's lovechild
Yeah, I too think sex is 'icky-wicky' and shouldn't be mentioned or implied ever.

Next year 2019, their story comes to an end. The Final Chapter.

Who will win this feud?

Attached: download.jpg (650x425, 89K)

Considering sex doesn't exist in Star Wars, it would be pretty weird to make mentions of it.

Attached: Agent_Kallus_AWH.png (873x677, 732K)

I think the reason he thought it was inappropriate is because Hondo is a gross old alien pirate raping his way through skeletal evil alien wenches, as opposed to the implication that sex happened, coming from the franchise that begat a million incest fetishists.

Mace Windu emerges from his hibernation and kills them both

Whoever wins, we lose.

>he doesn't know about the sex in lost stars, or the fact that Phasma and Hux Sr. probably fucked

Ezra

They both die offscreen at the beginning of the movie like Ackbar and the final struggle between Mace Windu and his Jedi apprentices Chewbacca, Nien Num and Jar Jar face off against the Knights of Ren, who are revealed to be Sheevs clones he hid inside Luke's womb and Jacen Syndulla, who was manipulating Snoke and Kylo the whole time.

>4k Revenge of the Sith never ever
>4k Rogue One never ever
>4k TCW never ever
>All SW movies will be 4k now, and probably the TV Shows too

It's not fair.

Attached: Capture.jpg (746x790, 53K)

I hope Vader kills her for some reason.

And suddenly, I'm reminded I still need to check out Phasma, even if it's only out of curiosity.

ANH = good guys
TESB = bad guys
ROTJ = god guys
TPM = bad guys
AOTC = good guys
ROTS = bad guys
TFA = good guys
TLJ =
Did Rian have to fuck everything up?

I never said that, its one of my favorite lines in all of Star Wars

but neither side won in TLJ

good guys, bad guys, made up words.

Theoretically, AOTC/ROTS and Rogue one could be 4k

The Life of Pi was filmed in 2K but got a 4k release

TCW could probably be re-rendered at a higher resolution

It's mad max
it's really good, unironically. Probably one of the best works in newcanon. Shame she is so fucking kucked in the films

I'm confused as to what your post is supposed to mean

>Who will win this feud?
Love will win, user. Love.

but did phasma fuck hux jr? this is the important question

If you want to list TPM as having the bad guys win because of Sheev, you should also list AOTC, where not only did they fail to prevent a war Sheev masterminded, Yoda outright says this wasn't a victory.

But the badguys destroyed 99% of the resistance and they only have the falcon
I think that's pretty much a victory for now, as they are on the run.
Phasma is his MOM

Attached: 1512447491530.jpg (564x738, 78K)

the first order obviously won, they destroyed 99% of the resistance.

The titles reference one side of the conflict and up until TLJ it has always gone back and forth.

No, I mean the titles always refer to one side of the conflict and up until now it has always gone back and forth.

So this is the power of Reddit...

Attached: Image 2.jpg (714x627, 308K)

Ah, I see. Thanks for sorting that out

unless kylo is the last jedi.

>Phasma is his MOM
Armitage was alive long before Brendol found Phasma on her ooga booga planet

>mom
Yes, and?

Attached: 1520410900341.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

A NEW HOPE
THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
RETURN OF THE JEDI
THE PHANTOM MENACE
ATTACK OF THE CLONES
REVENGE OF THE SITH
THE FORCE AWAKENS

THE FIRST ORDER RISES?

>1 year old
im surprised Sup Forums hasn't found this yet

user I think you may have OCD

No I know his mother is some kitchen whore, Phasma just seems like the mommy type
yes

Phasma died. And Kylo didn't capture Leia, or turn Rey into the dark side, or exterminate the Resistance. He's more alone than ever.

I can honestly say I never noticed, but now this will probably bug me. Thanks.

He has more balls than you, I'll give him that
How dare someone have fun. Who cares?

Was it autism?

La soya un chico...

Star Wars is dead. Bury it

Attached: file.png (298x412, 130K)

>Disney
>Mentioning TCW

Attached: 1520452054341-2.png (1334x3000, 3.86M)

Why wouldn't they?

They're literally owned by the same company, and that's not much of a difference
you're as bad as a jumanjifag

/swco/ loves fantasizing that Prequel Fans are persecuted.

Disney doesn't have to mention it, they can just let lucasfilm deal with the bluray factory on their own

They're competing for budget though. I'd say the competition is even greater for two studios owned by the same parent.
Get litty, by the way.

Sup Forumsfags who don't pay attention think the Disney stuff never references the prequels or TCW. If you point out Saw, they insist he doesn't count for a variety of dubious reasons.

>We Wuz Kangs: The movie in We Wuz Month
>vs the 10th Star Wars movie to be released in Theaters

hmmmm

No, some shitposters do

>La soya un chico...
What did he mean by this?
no seriously what was this supposed to say, "the soy boy"?

>not even 10 million
>a big difference for movies literally making over a billion dollars

Attached: 1516945560508.png (580x588, 198K)

Probably. Good luck expecting a Sup Forumsfag to do actual research and get it right, though.

Wouldn't it be El chico de soyo?

I don't believe Saw counts because he was written is a separate character and then had the name Saw slapped on him. You can't tell me that Forrest Whitaker was purposefully cast as Saw from TCW. There is zero resemblance.

It's like Tag and Bink. It's retroactive fanservice "Ok, we did a thing, can we slap some name on it to make autists buy our shit?"

Inb4 Pablo tweets. He is literally a shill

Every Star Wars sequel has made less than the first in the trilogy. The drop is pretty much the same %

>speaking a language only 3rd worlds speak

>Saw doesn't count
there it is, right on time.

TLJ DEFENSE FORCE ASSEMBLE!

>he was written is a separate character and then had the name Saw slapped on him
Source?

I have yet to see any BTS material show that Saw was originally a different character who was then reworked into Saw Gerrera.

I wanted to use la to make it sound more feminine.

What about during the short hair Saw scenes?

well that may be but forest did watch the clone wars episodes with saw in them and the character evolution makes perfect sense, but i guess deliberately making a good decision could be construed as fan-service. and even if that wasn't the case it doesn't make them ignore the clone wars any less.

>la chica de la soya
Go back to spanish class, literally first day stuff

This desu
Look up Sappir-Whorf.
What language you speak changes how you perceive the universe.
Learning thirdie languages literally makes you less intelligent and prone to anger. Like the savages who speak it

the change was very early in development probably before the first draft

I know how much that month means to China and other countries, yeah

I mean, the concept art looked nothing like Saw from TCW.

Attached: Name #136.jpg (3345x3075, 1.03M)

chinks hate blacks almost as much as they hate star wars and everywhere else on earth is america jr plus the actual africans

It's like the tenth or so marvel movie. What argument are you trying to make?

its the first black panther movie

True but it's about 20 years after his TCW appearance. The entire idea is that he's been through a lot of shit.

Either way this isn't proof that he was meant to be an entirely different character.

You see, TCW Saw got a species reassignment into an Orc from Planet of Battlesmith, his favourite game on the Holonet
It's all there in the EU, dummy

the way the story goes is, Gareth was like, i want a bad rebel and Pablo was like there is this bad rebel and Gareth was like cool.

>Either way this isn't proof that he was meant to be an entirely different character.
I think it is.
If the plan from the get go was to have continuity for a TCW character, why would they commission concept art for non-human Saw? Why would they cast a black actor who clearly a hispanic character?

It's like what this guy says
Gareth wrote the script and asked the LSG if they could apply an old character onto the new one he created.

Even if that's how it went, that still just means he had Pablo research it. It's still not "well I created this other character but let's call him Saw"

Also you still haven't provided any actual source for any of this.

>clearly Hispanic character
did you even watch the show

>chinks hate blacks
Does this matter or not for black panther?

>this meme again
S T O P

>asked to provide source
>provides Sup Forums shit
Nevermind I thought you were arguing in good faith

He even has a Spanish last name! He looks very Mexican

The concept art of a non-Human Saw is proof.