This comic should be called CWC's love quest with sidekick sonichu

This comic should be called CWC's love quest with sidekick sonichu

Attached: 460px-Issue4.jpg (460x599, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvSDeiLRt0A
youtube.com/watch?v=riHgBEu3OSk
youtube.com/watch?v=0hA5mrsK2ZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What an astute observation

what a shit post

>true love is illegal in virginia

Lolque

It's chris. What did you expect?

It's a shame Chris doesn't do special episodes anymore

Of course Barb had to open her big fucking stupid mouth and tell Chris those comics were retarded.

While they were, they were the best in the series. The only non-special episodes that got close to the comedic value of the specials was the spring break and date-ed episodes. Also the sheer lunacy of Simonla death arc that led to Evan and Alec being sentenced to death via a kangaroo court was pretty good.

Or continue the "plot" of his salad of franchises, now it's just another tumblerina webcomic but with even worse art.

Next you'll bitch that Tails gets Trolled is about Coyote and Silver's group.

Oh god the public executions were a goldmine.

So why did Dstecks have to turn into an SJW and defend chris being trans?

Why the sudden uptick in CWC threads? Did he do something stupid (well, stupider than usual) recently?

Anniversary of the release of Sonichu

Sonichu "celebrated" its 18th anniversary over the weekend

Attached: 1509314313222.jpg (1200x900, 115K)

18th anniversary of sonichu
There's also a new CWC docu-series on youtube so a lot of people are getting into sonichu

>Sonichu is now old enough to post on Sup Forums

Attached: soul.png (252x189, 62K)

thankfully this is still a blue board

Attached: screen-shot-2011-11-07-at-8-26-39-pm.png (647x589, 293K)

Impossible, he destroyed the Sup Forums headquarters, remember?

Every thread I have to post the best panel ever

Attached: SchuComic3Page9.jpg (763x1050, 182K)

>you're supposed to read the middle speech bubble, then the leftmost, then the rightmost
Christ.

He sure did

Attached: SchuComic10P35.jpg (819x1050, 297K)

Attached: cwc.png (584x360, 232K)

Attached: 512px-SchuComic7P5.jpg (512x656, 160K)

Attached: 512px-SchuComic10P3.jpg (512x656, 191K)

Attached: 1520051327574.jpg (640x579, 81K)

Middle school years.

Doing GodJesus' work there. By his blood, the world was redeemed.

That's oddly adorable

Blake's gay.

Remember when chris sold both his brothers childhood comics and his dads stamp collection even though he sad with his dying breath to kep and take care of them

Yeah I saw the episode. I just don't understand why acting semi-rude to someone in FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL would cause you to rethink reviewing chris's autism

Im pretty sure its well established that Chris is a psychopath.

Goku-get-'em attitude has got to be one of my favorite phrase from the comic.

What are everybody's favorite Chris Chan videos? For me, it's between the one where Chris is raging at Clyde Cash and punching that clown doll, and at the end he says he's going to shove his ass down his throat and make him eat his underwear. The other one is the one where his dad yells at him for putting videos of the hoard on the internet.

Oh, and also the one where he calls out Liquid Chris and gets mad about being called IAN BRANDON SOMETHING and tells us that he's the real deal because his medallion is made out of CRAYOLA FUCKIN' MODEL MAGIC.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvSDeiLRt0A

youtube.com/watch?v=riHgBEu3OSk

youtube.com/watch?v=0hA5mrsK2ZQ

Think it has to do with ousting a student during his years and that he done the "Best of CWC" videos that reminds him of the event.

Well yeah, I mean he fucked a hermie remember? That being said I wish the audiobooks were preserved and in better quality. The only ones I can seem to find are only in 240p.

Nobody that puts that much of themselves into their work cares about other people

Attached: He never saw lucario.jpg (392x510, 153K)