Name 1 (One) reason why bait-posting shouldn't be a bannable offense

Name 1 (One) reason why bait-posting shouldn't be a bannable offense

Sup Forums is about saying whatever the fuck you want

stop expecting everything to be exactly how you want

Sup Forums exists, post your FB-Tier shitpost there

Because "bait" is too broad a term, and is often misconstrued to mean anything that you personally disagree with.

>wtf you disagree with me!
>you are a shitposting shill!
>0/10 bait

>Name 1 (One)
Allah is the only god and Muhammed is his messenger

Sup Forums gets in trouble if they ban the whole island.

If we banned shitposters then their shitposts about Sup Forums being a safe space wouldn't be shitposts anymore

We are all adults here and should be able to ignore those things

>should be able to ignore those things

Wanna see proof? ill create a very weak FB-Tier thread and ill guarantee you it will get over 100 Replies

when it comes to bait, Sup Forums is the easiest to bait

Because you would have just been banned

It already is, but we are flooded and mods cannot keep up.

i cant argue with you, but will you fill out a janitors app to stop it? more people should, you know the shills are doing it.

It's like play-fighting in young animals. It allows us to test arguments and counter-arguments.

if only should = would

(User has been banned)

Bait used to be regular Sup Forums users just satirising something with absolutely retarded rhetoric and reasoning. Most people taking the bait knew they were taking bait, and everyone knew they were just sharpening their intellectual knives in participating.

However, things have changed, and society has become a place where retarded rhetoric and reasoning is the norm. Following Poe's Law Sup Forums now considers every bait post to be legit, and sees it as a chance to actually change someone's mind.

Because I get a lot of (you)s when I say Hitler built the Berlin Wall

There would be 0 threads on pol

Also, daily reminder that you fucking morons voted for an idiot cuck faggot who will do nothing but be a puppet for the republicans with his bimbo whore wife at his side

Suck a dick nigger

Pissing people off is how 80% of the posts on this board are generated

If it was all "friendly, reasonable discussion" it would be boring and sterile

Because the whole Sup Forums is baitposting, we come here to raise our blood pressure reading world news.