After seeing this, what does Sup Forums think of xkcd?

After seeing this, what does Sup Forums think of xkcd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WHyvRHrYYBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In my experience most academics and intellectuals are lefty liberal idiots when it comes to politics

No surprise that xkcd supports Hilldawg

it was always garbage

His "What If"'s are good. That's about it though.

Cartoonists who aren't "political" cartoonists should just shut the fuck up when it comes to politics, because it's abnormal and cringy as fuck.

Haven't read that stuff in almost a decade now. I'm kind of surprised it's still on, honestly.

Nice trips.

I've watched my dad go from a econically conservative moderate to a lib shill in just a few years of teaching at university. It's pretty shocking how powerful indoctrination is because joy that long ago he was bitching about able-bodied welfare recipients and just a few years later he was "with her".

Truly stunning from my perspective as his son.

I immediately removed xkcd from my bookmarks and haven't visited since. His smug confidence in atheistic western scientific dogma was just barely tolerable, but this was too much. Besides, he hasn't made a funny comic in ages.

I wish I could see a live cam of his face when Trump won. I would cut my own nuts off to see his face when the world gets Disclosure of the extra terrestrial presence.

Just kind of gay.

I wonder what his reaction was after Trump won.

same with my father, except he doesnt teach, he started watching news and comedy news shows...

What the fuck?

but why, is college that good at indoctrination?

picturesforsadchildren is the true red pill

Here's a pic and vid telated
youtu.be/WHyvRHrYYBA

Mah nigga

the process of getting an education in clapistan forces so much liberal garbage down your throat and shoves you into a field in which so many people have had liberal garbage shoved down thier throat that it's futile to believe they won't act liberal.

I was conservative in high school 10 years ago and argued against my black teacher that the white-shaming and pro-black-history endorsements in the los angeles school system were going to wreak havoc on these people when they get older.

Everyone laughed at me, such is life as a free thinker.

When you're surrounded by people like that, including the teachers, you'll likely get indocrinated if you haven't taken the redpill already.

commies working for the jew

Too smug and pretentious.

Of course, I realized this years ago.

Beta sciencefag cucks whose entire existence is spent within a bubble of people who were admitted to "highly selective" universities.

> Never really had to work to survive
> Never been attacked by a nigger
> Never seen what politics look like when a corrupt race is in the majority.

You'd think history majors could at least read the history of Haiti.

I think less of him than I already did, which was very little

honestly not surprised.

Or Rhodesia, or Zimbabwe, or South Africa

Still, they would just read it through the lens of "oh look what colonialism did"

Fucking this. This is exactly like my older brother. He is a PhD student at Harvard and thinks that he literally knows everything about everything.

literally what?

I called him out on his bullshit years ago when he made a comic about 'native americans were here first' shit. He just side stepped the issue like a pussy.