Why the fuck is a billionaire still not satisfied

Why the fuck is a billionaire still not satisfied

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notch/status/797562385359835137
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he has a God sized hole in his heart

Because he knows he doesn't deserve it. And that is quite an irk to carry.

Joy is found in working towards something, simply having wealth will lose is luster quickly.

He does though. Sure, there was luck involved, but he did make the game.

Because the white race is being threatened.

It's time for Notch to destroy the jews.

He feels guilty for not supporting tranny indie game "developers".

Why doesn't he buy a harem of naked wymen like that bearded guy with millions?

>billionaire can't make his magnum opus and bitches about it daily
>crazy motherfucker with a doctorate in mathematics dedicates his life to making his dream game and lives off donations

Because people want more than money.

>Because he knows he doesn't deserve it.

>make a successful product
>don't deserve the money
El wall just got cinco feet higher, Pedro.

Why does this faggot cuck for mentally ill screechers

What, according to that pic he doesn't give a fuck lol

It sucks he gave up on developing 0x10c. It looked like it would be a stimulating world to tinker with far beyond what minecraft offers.

he means that notch knows he can create something better, and more meaningful than mine craft.

he's fat

do you know any happy fat people?

any fat people?

i dont

Imagine wanting to make your dream come to life but you're piss poor and settle with what you can get. Now he's a billionaire and still hasn't achieved what he truly wanted to do. He probably feels like the richest failure in the world.

He should tear her a new asshole but he just keeps being nice!

Bragging about how many games you make while you're 100K in debt is retarded. All it does is demonstrate that nobody will pay for your games.

>reparations

Do these people really feel like the world owes them something just for being a creator? Since when is quantity better than quality? So annoying. So misguided.

It's almost like people work to contribute to the human condition and not just to make profits.

Notch is going to Disney World soon, he's gonna make new friends

He'll be ok

When you don't strive for anything, it's depressing.
What keeps most people alive?

>have to make money to survive

I worked part time and never had depression in my life, I got on the NEET life thanks to this money I received from my family and I could basically buy and do whatever I wanted.

It's so fun for a year.
Then another year goes by..... and another

Remember playing a game and then for fun you used cheats to get everything they game had to offer at once? Remember how dull it got in like 20 minutes? Very similar in real life.

We need something to live for.
Hollywood goes to politics and religion like Scientology or just kill themselves

>Do these people really feel like the world owes them something just for being a creator?

no, they feel the world owes them something for being LGBTQWTFBBQ+-=

Toady is a real nigga. Notch is a lazy guy that took some interesting concepts from other games, and made them appeal to normies. He may or may not have built Minecraft off the infiniminer code. But that's not important, notch made something marketable and unique at the time.

who is the second one? sounds interesting

It's basically virtual Legos with some crafting gimmicks

The more free time a man has on his hands the more he can ponder his own existence. Something that only leads to existential nihilism

dwarf fortress

Yeah, but nobody did it before in a way that normies would be interested in. Simple and seemingly obvious ideas are usually the best.

normies are not interested in it. literally autistic children are interested in it.

It's the human condition.

Because he's not a lazy fucking leaf.

Some people have ambition in life, they're not just willing to rest on their laurels (maples?), they want to keep achieving and make a mark on the world

>africa

>Makes a game that children across the world enjoy

HOW DARE HE MAKE SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT A FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT FAGGOT

Why doesn't he just make a new game. He already has a great word for him in the world.

Wealth is beyond the economic.

Would you feel like you did your best work after making something as gay as minecraft?

Yeah, you're probably right. That's even worse. Hey Notch, give me money for existing, you pig!

Happiness is fleeting

You could ask Trump the same

>Why the fuck is a billionaire still not satisfied
Trump wasn't, look where it got him.

>notch
>not lazy

Notch is pretty nice guy. Recently even tweeted the Soros video

twitter.com/notch/status/797562385359835137

its just not that fun and i hate how overrated it is. it encourages people to make stupid games.

I purchased Notch's java crapware back when it was like $10-$15, the game hasn't been developed meaningfully since then. Only mods serve to change/improve the game, although I suspect the game may have improved since it is no longer his.
Notch is a hack, he took all of our money promising to keep developing the game and never did. He took vacations instead. I wish he felt a built-in drive back in the day to hire competent artists/programmers to actually improve his game, he is a lazy hack and I hope his money only brings him a million dollars worth of happiness, rather than the billions he sold his lego game for.

Jesus christ you are a mong

>IF I DON'T LIKE IT IS OBJECTIVELY BAD REEEEEEE

it has no story, it has no direction, it has very poor graphics, it is extremely overrated. this is my opinion. its a lego simulator, which is interesting but not a great game.

jew

Good, there is no better politicin than a businessman, the reason America has fallen is we are not running it like a business. Trump is going to change that.

It's not my fault you are retarded.

And you even said it. That's your opinion. Which is a minority. Your opinion is meaningless.

>Your opinion is meaningless.

thats just your opinion

and it means something because you're all hot an bothered because i called it what it is: a lego simulator for autistic children.

>poor graphics
You literally don't get it, do you

Granted, I haven't played it in 3 or so years now, but it's an OK game. Not spectacular but nowhere near bad

Thats just what its like to be a creator, a lot of people here don't seem to understand this. Money is not the end goal, making a creative impact and leaving your mark on the world is.

The Forbes 400 isn't filled with artists

Your opinion being meaningless is a fact.

Also

>lol u mad

Nice argument. The whole point of me calling you a retard is to imply I don't have to bother explaining to you why people like and the fact that just because you don't like it doesn't change that fact.

He's probably thinking
>fuck I don't wanna be remembered for Minecraft

Respect to Notch. That's hilarious.
To be fair, Minecraft is actually a really fun game for a kid or if you're a little tipsy with some friends. I'd even call it a good game. It's a shame it carries the stigma of literal autists as its core community

god doesn't fill that hole. it's not hard to find god fearing adulterers, drunks and gambling freaks

other than alcohol, the god crowd does seem to feature fewer drug abusers

He serves no purpose.

At least if I was him I'd try to get a difficult degree, go in seminars and meet likeminded people.

Get a property in the woods and build a log cabin by your own hands, that swedish fat fucker could at least get in shape.

Adults in the 90s wasted time on Minesweeper and Solitaire.

Minecraft wouldn't have so much baggage if Youtube didn't exist which allows the biggest autists to make videos of themselves playing Minecraft

Right but I see Notch as one

>He should tear her a new asshole but he just keeps being nice!
That just brings him down to that pathetic level though.

Christianity isn't very anti-alcohol though.

Alcohol used to be safer to drink than water after all in our ancient past.

Safe drinking water 24/7 would be seen as magical in our amcestors' eyes

Agreed. Gonna break out the beers and enjoy my saturday.
>paid $30 for minecraft and have like 2 hours on it

Most of the Forbes 400 is filled with sociopaths.

Notch isn't a sociopath which is why he has trouble adjusting.

It was his decision to move to Hollywood in the first place and then get redpilled by one of the worst cities in America.

Yeah, Notch's current state is his fault.

Why did he outbid Jaz Z for some shitty, ugly looking mansion?

What is the point of those Candy Bins full of M&Ms that are gonna expire soon?

Nobody is gonna eat that much shitty chocolate.

only pool big enough for him

I'm working on my magnum opus in dwarf fortress right now, funny you should post that.

The Founding Fathers were kinda like businessmen.

They owned land and they wanted their land to be profitable.

Also, career politicians didn't really exist back then because human lifespan still used to be short back then.

I still believed George Washington didn't retire for entirely pure noble reasons because George Washington was suffering from a fucked up jaw and teeth for a very long time now.

I bet he also partly retired was because he wanted a break from everything and spend his remaining years in peace.

Maybe things would have been different if Washington was capable of producing an heir but disease once again fucked up his reproductive capabilities.

I'm still amazed at Washington's ivory teeth though.

Washington must have been a real bad ass to have those ivory teeth wired to his gums without any chance of being unconscious while the surgical procedure was going on.

25 year old NEET here, what did you do to get out of it? I need help!

Lack of purpose. If you are set for life then there's absolutely nothing left.

>tfw u r a billionaire who spends 9 hours a day digging through random webgames looking for another idea to steal

>Made a product
>people bought it
>a lot of people bought it
>apparently doesn't deserve the money that he made from selling his product

No wonder why your country is so poor.

It is so strange seeing friends from highschool getting married and some already being divorced.

Pretty surreal.

And when you see these friends have fun, it feels like what normalfags do for fun, is just clubbing or just drink in general

Besides, here's a real redpill.

The end goal of all normalfags is to be a 65 year old NEET in the end.

It is called Retirement.

You NEETs just started early but deep down, every normalfag wants to be a NEET since childhood.

How many children in the past wished for an eternal summer vacation for example.

Hell, even the ancients wished for eternal summer which is why mythological lands like Avalon exist.

I never got out

But donating to white nationalist sites and Trump campaign made me feel better. Feels like I'm apart of something, basically it is becoming my fill for religion in a way, donated 180$ to trump a few months ago and he sent me an autograph art of the deal.

this, he knows he's only famous for because 10 year olds love his overrated meme game, and he wants to do better

I though he already tried to do that with another game but abandoned it? I can't remember the name but it was a really ambitious concept.

>her

what are your hobbies?

figure out which of your hobbies have potential career outlooks and spend more time of those hobbies
if you can handle putting real effort into the theory/practice of those hobbies, look into the various ways to monetize that hobby
from there, put more and more effort into your hobby and attempt to turn it into a career

if you don't enjoy it at any point while in the middle of the process, back off and try something else.

Why can't this guy just fund other games instead of being a sad neet? He's wasting his life by sitting on his pile of cash and shitposting.

I quite like him and it must be weird to come into so much wealth in the way he did. He was happy before to just sit in an office and code but now his life is filled with so many more opportunities that he doesn't know how to take.

Get a GED and work at a shitty call center. Work your way up to helpdesks. You'll just want to be a neet again.

Because unlike you poverty stricken plebs, billionaires actually have a built in desire to succeed in life that drives them to the top.

He reminds of Alex Soros who paid people to come to his parties.

how is dwarf fortress coming along? havent heard about the game in years

notch made a ripoff game that happened to appeal to autists

Then he took a billion vacations and got cucked in a divorce settlement while he let other people finish his work for him

People have different natures

he isn't an investor type, creating a smash hit game himself is probably about the best he could have hoped to achieve and now it's over

>I deserve money, gib me mone now
>you're rich you can gib mone
>gib mone

Are these fucking people even human?

Someone red pill him on elites like Soros using their money to manipulate the the world then get him doing it for our side.

I know its a knockoff and its success over the original is complete bullshit.
His version is more complete though.

>hipster faggot uses twitter for panhandling
what a time to be alive

> billionaire game developer
> doesn't want to spend a couple $$$ on photoshop
>uses paint.net instead

fucking kek

Dwarf Fortress autist doesn't deserve that money any more than Notch does

Fuck that faggot's "game"

What's the matter, game too FUN for you, user?

>implying

Fucking contrarian faggot. Bet you've never even played.

You probably saw people praise it's complexity and said "hurr what a meme game that's not even true."

Dwarf Fortress isn't even in the same league as CancerCraft and you know it. Goal-oriented game > sandbox game any day of the week.

>She makes a slightly insulting and incorrect statement about his game
>He very politely corrects her with facts
>She ignores the argument an changes the subject, starts calling him lazy
>again he politely refutes this with facts
>She starts trying to brag about being better than him
>He tries to diffuse the situation with a nice compliment
>She goes off the rails and starts asking him for fucking money

Can you imagine having to deal with these people in real life?

Pill popping churchgoers are more common than you think.

ONARABA MEMBA CAN YOU PLEAS TEL DIS RASIC MAN TO SHUT UP

Fuck you faggot, DF is the masterrace of games

Including me

It sure must feel bad to have ripped all the people who bought the game thinking it would be finished in due time. It sure must feel very bad to get the credit for a game when you know you don't deserve it since it was plagiarized on Infiniminer and the actual development was left to another person to actually make the game good because you were too lazy to do it yourself.