Sonichu

This is getting ridiculous. We were having a nice discussion

Attached: 512px-SchuComic5P23.jpg (512x700, 111K)

Attached: 434px-SchuComic4P13.jpg (434x599, 141K)

So is Something Awful still a thing? Some good memes way back when.

Attached: Buttburgler.jpg (595x373, 196K)

No it died and whatever remnants it left became 9gag tier

>Virginia for virgins
>sex is ok tho
What is it Chris?

I like how Chris thinks being in the cub scouts (which he got kicked out of) is in the same league as being a police officer

Attached: SchuComicSP3P1.jpg (827x1050, 144K)

Attached: SchuComicSP3P8.jpg (820x1050, 136K)

Attached: sequitur.jpg (770x1050, 183K)

I can't believe no one has actually deciphered what he was trying to say with the "but in the stone age" stuff...
Seriously what the fuck does that mean?

We have deciphered it, it's just a joke about cavemen being dumb.

I'm surprised Chris himself never commented on it.

As far as I know he hasn't. I don't know if he has any idea how much it confuses us. Or he does know and doesn't care, there's no telling how his mind works

>which he got kicked out of

Did he, now?

Apparently he had too many autistic outbursts so they kicked him out. Chris of course blamed it on kick the autistic

Coach McGuirk?

When he did his audiobook video of that issue and got to "but in the stone age", Chris explained the joke as "you really need to tell those cavemen twice".

Attached: 1421717227387.jpg (784x1050, 241K)

Chris is barely aware of us, if he was he wouldn't fall for all these trolls

Attached: 512px-SchuComic8P101 (1).jpg (512x700, 187K)

>Chris raped Sonichu

It's gone too far

No the mpreg arc is when it goes too far

So does anyone here have a life like and do things like chris does?

>he actually believed an Australian soccer commentator was ripping off his already copyrighted by nintendo and sega character

Attached: 468px-SchuComic10P20.jpg (468x600, 132K)

What did I miss?

That was a long time ago user. The Jimmy Hill saga

I must've skipped that when first reading about him. There really is too much shit.

It's a joke about the meteor that killed off the dinosaurs, which I guess Chris believed was in the Stone Age.

I've heard someone say this before but there is no way he thought that far and it makes less sense than the "cavemen were dumb so you need to tell them twice"

>...!

Brendon?

I read the guys lines in Coach McGuirks voice

>monty python reference
I feel dirty

I just got a cold chill through my spine.
What if Chris-chan could manipulate reality through his comics and decided that everything should be remade the way he wanted it.
Just this guy losing his teeth alone is terrifying to me.

Long story short, some dude pretended to be Jimmy Hill and said he trademarked Sonichu in the UK and made a cartoon about him where he is explicitly gay (and often dresses up as Razor Ramon to boot) and fights against Chris-Chu (A CWC-Eggman fusion).
Also, features Bugs Bunny because part of the saga mentioned that Jimmy Hill began his career by selling bootleg Looney Tunes merch.

Attached: I AM NOT GAY.png (127x179, 50K)

Sonichu is gay

>Said sonichu while sucking off a goat

Sonichu is gay for Rosechu and her giant pickle.

There's got to be loads of people on questionable disability claims obsessed with weirder things than Chris, but none of them were as willing to engage with trolls as him. For a decade now he's been getting manipulated by strangers on the internet and he just never learns. He was still falling for fake girlfriends last year. The amazing part though is he's actually making a respectable amount of money on patreon for doing Sonichu, and he's not even regularly producing material.

Attached: The-Truman-Show-movie-poster.png (800x1200, 1.42M)

god AND THE BEAR

God, The Bear, and the Holy Spirit

Is that who I think it is?

Attached: scared droid.jpg (236x414, 57K)

>do you think you will be having the chicken again ;)
what the fuck is he implying?