Is it normal to be dying of boredom at your wagecuck job and telling yourself that you'll work hard on those side...

Is it normal to be dying of boredom at your wagecuck job and telling yourself that you'll work hard on those side projects and take advantage of your large amount of free time when you get home and feeling smug because you're so much better than all the sheeple around you but then later procrastinating by eating junk food (as comfort food) and browsing the internet mindlessly, telling yourself that your real life starts tomorrow, and this goes on for hundreds of days in a row with the false confidence becoming a daily occurrence?

It's the Jews' fault, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

historiadelcine-fuc.blogspot.com.ar/2013/04/programa-2013.html
historiadelcine-fuc.blogspot.com.ar/2013/04/cronograma-de-clases.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You just have to work harder :^)

Working 8h a day should be history already

hey, soon you'll be making 20 more bucks a week m8, rejoice

maybe after a few more 40 cent a year raises you'll be living the dream

Not when you realize having your wagecuck job is a better life than 90% of the people on the planet

That's were im at in life
It hurts

I've noticed that I have this problem more and more with school, but I keep telling myself life will get better.

But it won't.

Pretty much me, OP. I get so motivated during the day at my job, telling myself how as soon as I get home I'll start on my side project. Then I get home, decide to skip the gym because I'm too tired, sit on my fat ass with a bag of chips, and browse Sup Forums and jerk off until 4am, tell myself I'll atleast read some bible passages before I sleep, but jerk off again instead, and go to bed a smelly mess.

I know this feeling. The only way out is to become like a tyrant over yourself.

Thinking about how you're going to die helps. But you should also work incrementally. Become a hard-ass about one new habit every six weeks. And you'd be amazed at what 30 minutes of constant exercise a day does to your psyche.

Bottom-line, you have to become a self-tyrant, otherwise you're going to waste your life.

>Do something you enjoy doing.
I bailed the fuck out of my 9 to 5 and started working in the trades. I spend all my days building things and have developed several practical skills that have more application in life and the world than pushing papers at a desk.

>Mange your passions better.
When you find something you really want to do, like actually want to do, you're always going to have energy to do it. Doesn't matter what it is, music, fitness, art, writing, doesn't matter, try everything. So long as it's something productive that leaves you with more than what you started with, do it.

>Be more active
Sitting at a desk for hours on end kills you. Literally, not hyperbole. Get up, walk around more, take up jogging, take up lifting, be more active. Period.

>Eat better
Learn to cook. Like right now. You'll spend less money on garbage food, and you'll feel better than you can possibly imagine. This will take a little time, but it's very much worth the energy.

>Find people who want to do better
This one is hard. The hardest one on the list, but you are who you surround yourself with. We are tribal/social creatures by nature, and no one can out run this. Be around people who want to do things, who want to be people of worth. This won't be most people. This won't win you a lot of friends, but it will change how everything works.

Good luck bud.

Yes that's normal. You have to either strictly schedule time each day to work on your side projects, or makes sure to schedule time on the weekends.

REmember, when something is important you don't "find" the time or "make" the time to get it done. You TAKE the time. You decide to sacrifice something (sleep, internet, TV) and then use that time for your goals.

What are anons side projects? Curious what others on here do (or want to do)?

Things I'm currently doing: learning the harmonica, learning carpentry (my main trade is in metal work), training for a power lifting meet, and finishing the long list of books I meant to read but never did.

A lot of people will give me a hard time for this, but would catching up on a list of movies count as the same as books? I recently became unemployed, and after applying for jobs all day, and working out I try to watch at least one.

Ben Hur, Casablanca, All Quiet on the Western Front, those types of movies. Nothing pure goy.

Would this be considered productive, or not? The list is finite, but I've always wanted to watch a lot of the classics and now I think I have the time.

I'm probably the worst person to ask about movies. When I watch them I take it as something that I know is going to be pretty mindless and banal. Not saying there aren't good movies out there, but I'm by no means a good reference. Audiobooks have become a big thing if you don't feel like being as actively engaged in reading while still being able to absorb the contents of the book, and what I would recommend more.

That being said if cinematography and actual writing and acting are your thing classic movies are a great thing to do. A friend of mine is a huge classic film nerd and has all sorts of observations and quality appreciations of these types of things that I just don't have.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

Are you me? I struggle with this too. Been doing better, getting more things done, but old habits die hard man

writing a tv show, compiling a photography coffee table book, getting back into drawing

What type of show, user?

Work work work until you die and tell yourself that is what you want. You are just anti social because we haven't much freetime in the new world. I hope that wasn't too much realtalk for you.

Has anyone else noticed that this board is r9k now? There have been a bunch of I'm lonely / sad threads what are we doing lads

I just have to grin and bear it for another 10 years and I can retire early and have the rest of my life to sit around and be bored at home instead of work.

You're in that uncomfortable region of intelligence where you're smart enough to realise that you're just a modern day slave, but not smart enough to escape.

Yes, you have no energy left

Soon you'll be replaced by a robot and the rich won't need you any longer at all, not even as a slave.
Seriously, Trump and his likes have no future for mankind but themselves.

I feel like the weed might be what is holding me back, but then I forget about what it's even holding me back from...

>It's the Jews' fault, right?
No.
Learn to take responsibility for your own actions. Don't be a nigger. Figure out what you want to do and do it.

yeah, but don't only watch "classics", go for the full cinema history, there's a lot of shit to be learnt from it, not from the themes/plots, but from the techniques

watch these ones, and read the texts listed there if you want extra powerlevel

historiadelcine-fuc.blogspot.com.ar/2013/04/programa-2013.html

i know its in mexican, use google translate if you want, im to lazy to translate it for you

also, for you racists, watch Griffith

I was in that exact same situation before I got into trades.
I still mindlessly browse the internet 5-6h a day but I love my job now

I'm scared to watch this. Should we call the M M MMODS?

If you've got savings use your brain to either
a) Build an investment portfolio
b) Start a business of some sorts, something you enjoy
Good luck!

Report it faggot.

I used to work at a wageslave office job where I contributed nothing to society. I had lots of free time once I got off at 4 but honestly I just wanted to laze around all day after work. I wasted four and a half years of my life in one big blur doing that nonstop.

I decided to start teaching using a temporary certificate system they have in my state and I've been working my ass off every since. Teaching is hard as fuck simply because of all the work the state throws at new teachers, and kids have good and bad days. Here's the thing though, I feel time going by so much slower now, and now I can look forward to two months off once summer hits where I can travel and do whatever I want. And cheesy as it sounds, I feel like I'm actually contributing to something.

I'm not saying go work for the government, but change something in your life in a really big way. Switch careers, move somewhere, do something big because otherwise you might spend the next five years of your life in exactly the same miserable place you are now.

Thank you German colony. I appreciate it.

>German colony
t-thanks...

i gave you the wrong link though, here is the actual movie list, the ones that are listed with a dot (.), the other one was only the texts

historiadelcine-fuc.blogspot.com.ar/2013/04/cronograma-de-clases.html

ya makes me depressed

yeah, it is fucking hard to stop the treadmill.
have not found a way out yet.
but i am trying.
everyone should.
someday those treadmills might be gone.

working on a fantasy franchise with books, games. maybe there will be the day when you read it. it will go by the name "messenger - a word from afar".

i just started a retail job and i want to die

Good luck bro

I'm trying to learn/play electric guitar and get /fit/. but as soon as I get home from work and take a shower I'm so exhausted that I get stuck to my bed watching Seinfeld and shitposting on Sup Forums. I'll take my guitar out every few days but I'm not focused enough on it to actually progress, I play some shitty power chord progressions and then Ball and Chain by Social Distortion and/or Santa Monica by Everclear and call it a day

this is me, and yes, it is.
> cultural marxism killed the relationship I really cared about cause she fucked chads, lied about it, then dumped me for another chad

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've recently taken up beekeeping and trying to get back on top of lifting after losing all motivation from working a desk job.

this

Sauce?