Are muslim women the most based kind of women in the world?

> totally obeys hers man while white Western man struggles to tame his white woman all crazed up due to feminism/atheism

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bpoqwm.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Disgusting coal burning whores

>totally obeys hers man while white Western man struggles to tame his white woman all crazed up due to feminism/atheism
Not if she's actually living in the West.

Western women were the same way for thousands of years. Imported feminism from the eternal merchant is a recent phenomenon.

No. Fuck off. Muslim women are sluts and whores if they can get away with it. Appearances are deceiving. I hope you get banned.

Give me some good reasons why a women should obey any of you

pic is a whore

No. not at all.

Muslim women respect themselves, their own body and don't dress and act like Hollywood sluts. They are also very loyal to their man. I would say they are based.

Every time I see a qt roach at Uni wearing a tablecloth I get rock hard. They want the pale kebab and I can provide.

Idc, but non-hijabi middle eastern girls are sexy as fuck.

qt

Islam is the cancer of the world. If humanity wants to survive, we need to do something about Islam.

Remember 9/11? If Muslims could, they would have one each day.

She would kill all of these subhuman slave bitches and then show their men what respect is

Post more modest ones, fag. I'm tired of looking at sluts.

They're one of the worst form of life on earth. They dress like the men decided for them, and they're even less loyal than the average women since they're ostracised.

/thread and why are there posts beyond this?

Mmm

Viking women threw themselves on their dead husband's funeral pyre.

Anything less is cuckery.

They are hairy, ugly, age like utter shit and believe in a death religion, and any kids you have with them will be worse than full arabs.

>muslim women are based
>posts instagram whores

>are they based?
No
They have no choice, the conservative white woman makes the choice to be based, without the threat of violence

You've clearly never been with one.

Lmao
>Alec I'll take "cherry picking" for 600$

Not really. They just seem like weak women who can't stand up for themselves. Genital mutilation, multiple wives, head covering, physical abuse, false accusations leading to stoning. It's good for a man to be the alpha of the family, don't get me wrong, but I'd like a women who can voice her opinion, take up a firearm to protect our kids, and stand up for herself when I'm not there to protect her.

muslim women are not exactly obedient here well not the average 20yo north african girl.
Far from that

I almost thought this was Serb post, holy shit.
Also, a person will obey you if you make them live in fear, in the West we believe in a thing called freedom and liberty

Hmm, Muslims didn't do 9/11 bro...

you can cherry pick with any race of girls... I've seen a higher frequency of attractive middle eastern girls than white girls, both here in Canada, and where I used to live in California.

>Hmm, Muslims didn't do 9/11 bro...
Last I checked 19 Muslims did it. Muslims are bad people. They believe in a crazy, delusional warmonger who fucked a 6 year old kid.

Ok. Well I also live in Canada and don't come to the same conclusion.

You're probably a Toronto faggot for all I know

i dated a muslim girl before
she was honestly the best i ever had

Vancouver.

>Last I checked 19 Muslims did it

Oh yeah? Did they find their bodies in the ruins of the WTC?

The only reason you're saying 19 muslims did it is because the (((news))) told you 19 muslims did it.

>women
>consciously making a choice
Virtually every conservative girl just comes from a decent family that instilled those values in her.

>female warriors
You're just as bad as a sjw

Don't knock it til you've had a little Arabic qt moaning "Habibi" as ravage her lmao

Ha! Pale Kebab

that anime is not how muzzies loook
no man has any trouble with western women
just dont take em seriously
like a bus another along in 5min

Muslim girls love the white cock desu. Get one of the hijab wearing ones alone so none of their friends will judge them and they go full flirty mode.

No thanks, they are shitskin, women included.
Might as well just go south and fuck beaners, literally the same annoying look.

See, I want to disagree with you, but you're pretty much right. I still want to find an Arab Christian waifu though. Conservative morals are just too hard to find in western society.

That's why I'm marrying me a nice Kazakh girl to cook horse for me on the weekends.

>I will shit on my heritage so I can have a girl that cooks my dinner and doesn't speak up when I have to punch her
If you want an arab, fuck off to the middle east. You're literally no better than a coal burner or yellow fever loser.

>They actually fight against feminism, demanding men take care of them so they don't have to work or drive
>If you aren't Muslim they attempt to convert you, eventually using violence if necessary from their family
>They are some of the most repulsive and argumentative demanding women in existence
>They smell like shit
>They will obey their man to the point of retardation
>Shitty middle eastern values

Ahaha, okay

neither have you but nice role play

There are a few Christians still left in the middle east, I'm sure you could find one, inject her with a little American self reliance, then marry her. They are disappearing quickly though, what with the constant genocide against Christians.

I don't understand why we don't just say "only Christian refugees are welcome". They are under much more danger than the local muslims under ISIS, and they would fit in to the culture of the USA much better, since they don't want to spread Sharia law and blow stuff up.

Because we can beat you up

Why are Westerners so attracted to whores ?

Yes, I am sure they have nothing to do with how bad muslim men turn out, even though they make and raise them.

I'm a nigger, what's it matter to you who I racemix with? Just be happy I'm not targeting one of your white wimmin.

He's right.
Obviously any hot girl of any ethnicity is cherry picked dumb shit, but percentage wise, Middle Eastern girls have one of the highest amounts of hot girl.
Even statistics from dating websites back me up here.

>They are hairy,

nope, their sunnah al-firtrah prohibit them from being hairy. Thats why i asked why she was so smooth

The same comment applies. If you fuck off with some arab bitch, there'll be some poor nappy haired bitch without a nigger to knock her up and refuse child support.

Recently slept with a Persian girl who had the smoothest body ever

For fucks sake, how in the fuck can you forbid genetics you dumb leaf.

Thats because they have grooming set standards in their sunnahs

What

>14 posts from this ID

Fuck off Ahmed, stop shilling your shit girls

>muslim women trying to steal my seed
>forcing me at gunpoint to breed
>try to pull out she leg locks me and makes me finish in her

>that much makeup on
B-By Allah! Brothers, we must stone this vile whore as was written in the scriptures of Muhammad!

Yes.

Muslims are trash but Muslim women are the last true women on earth

>understands the man is head of the family
>her role is to act as his helper
>no interest in careers or politics
>just wants to be a wife/mom, play a support role

Pic related what white womem used to be

all women are whores
westerners love hot women
you haev no idea how hot women are in america

>muslim
>based

Tfw im actually a good looking, blue-eyed white boy with desert fever hahahah

How about unshitting white women instead of coalburning with a subhuman?

yes.

my.mixtape.moe/bpoqwm.webm

If taking a punch and still serving me food with a veiled smile is based then yes.

Indecent

make no mistake germanbro muzzie women are just as wild and whorish as western women the difference is their men dont permit it.

>Be me
>Married with muslim woman
>She knows her place and I know mine
>Life is good

Meanwhile, my western friends had abortions, breakups, their girls caught cheating with niggers and general distrust.

As I said
>Feels good man smuganimeface.jpg

Shieldmaidens were a real thing. They were only used in very rare cases as a last resort though when many men were slain and the enemy was on the offence.

They only obey because the father/brothers/husband would beat them to a pulp if they didn't, and by the time they leave home they have a fucked up Stockholm Syndrome. Arab women are vile to anyone they view as not a threat to them.

That being said I would breed one until my balls looked like raisins and my dick fell off. They and Persian women can be incredibly beautiful.

Thanks for directly contributing to the death of the white race

>wants a woman that talks
>allows woman firearm access

You babysitting your wife's son while she gets railed by Jamal tonight?

Muslim women can't raise kids though. Many of them end up blowing themselfes up.

>not being a king and queen

whats it like not being masculine enough to enjoy the benefits of a good woman?

>implying you wouldent cum deep in this turkish pussy

Love her character. Can't wait till the show returns!

>meme history

No, they weren't. The ONLY record of female Viking combat was Erik The Red's sister fighting off natives in Vinland.

So many ancient cultures where women actually participated in combat and idiots keep pushing the "muh Viking warrior princess waifu" meme.

If that's true, you're basically saying muslims women are whores as well and will sleep with non-muslim white men
I'm ok with either or your possible identities

A good women is as good as her man, and if the man does not remember the hierarchy he is not good

"Never will succeed such a nation as lets their affairs carried out by a woman." (Bukhari, Maghazi, 82, Fitan, 18; Tirmidhi, Fitan, 75; Nasai, Qudat, 8; Ahmad b. Hanbal, V, 43, 51, 38, 47).

I'm a 31 year old middle-class, balding, out of shape 5'10 man. How likely is it for me to find a cute 10/10 muslim girlfriend in my lifetime?

Nope nose too big butt not enough shape

check it

On the contrary, by being a muslim convert, I get to preserve my pride and spirit without succumbing to degeneracy.

>Turk
Disgusting. At least get a proper Arab or Persian, not some literal mongoloid.

Fuck, yes. Marry and father children, no.
Cut this Anglo/Christian idea of families. Breed, leave, find a same-group women to actually father children with.

hence King and Queen leaf. allowing your woman to speak and defend herself isn't a sign of weakness.

Wow it`s favourite "Sup Forums being bunch of retards who can`t think without their dicks" thread again. It is muslim women who uphold the islamic values the most. While men are more likely to act on those values, women are more likely to push and uphold them.
It is the same as everywhere else - while men build society, women build societal norms.
Who the fuck do you think that performs female genital mutilations? Men? Wake up. Who do you think rams their daughters into burqas and beat them if they don`t like it. Again, women are much more vicious in this than men.