Why does Sup Forums hate trans people so much...

Why does Sup Forums hate trans people so much. I admit it is pretty fucking weird and disgusting but it's not like they're destroying society, they only make up small minority of America

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479442777340.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they tend to be insufferable and demand you memorize whichever special snowflake gender they're using that day.

>It's not like they're trying to destory society.

They are, they effect our birth right and they have no use in our society other then to help ((their)) cause.

They are indoctrinating innocent children to do this self-destructive behavior.

same reason i hate vegans. they are annoying.

>Why does Sup Forums hate trans people so much. I admit it is pretty fucking weird and disgusting but it's not like they're destroying society, they only make up small minority of America
the same was said about gay people and now see how big they've become

I don't necessarily hate trans people, but the truth is that they have a mental illness that is enabled and encouraged by our society.

Because they are mentally ill and won't stop blaming everybody else for their own problems. They complain about transphobia, but nearly all of them seem to suffer from 'cisphobia', and lash out with hate over the slightest shit. It's just easier for normal people to avoid them for the most part. Pic related does all this constantly.

There is no such thing. Humans do not have a gender. They have a sex, which is unchangeable.

My only problem with trans is that people try to force me to say that she was born a woman with a mans penis. I disagree.

Unless you're from Cybertron, you're not trans-anything.

A true trans person does not want anyone to know they are trans

They are mentally ill people who are being lied to so dumbass feelings police can feel good about themselves.

They don't look like women, they will never be women, so why are professionals telling them they should transition, and even helping them cut off their dicks, etc? It's a whole bunch of bullshit.

Letting people live in a pretend fantasy is ridiculous.

It's so awesome knowing that Soros is losing money paying nerd virgins squat to posts shit like this. Tick tock!

They're lying to themselves, and destroying their body in the process. I dont think they should be bullied or ostracized though since its not their fault but at the same time there needs to be some acceptance of reality too.

if anyone else wanted plastic surgery for whatever hang up, they'd be told they have low self worth and to "work on ya self guuurl", why does this not apply to trannies then? why does being a "woman" mean having others see you as a woman, what happened to muh self confidence and muh self love?

Only the ugly ones are annoying. Like they're aware their transition didn't 'take' and they're (rightly) pissed off.

It's offensive nonsense when mentally ill sickos demand normalization of their illness.

Hi ahead, be a disgusting tranny. Don't demand that same people applaud it.

Dem digits

We shoudn't have to hear about them. Like until the 90s or so.

Suddenly, it's no longer a pathological condition.

At some point in the future, the following things will be outlawed or proscribed and forced tranny acceptance (even in the US military) is a step in that direction

>families
>heterosexual relationships
>identity as the sex you were born as

>Why does Sup Forums hate trans people so much
first of all
>Sup Forums is one person

And second, most people here just hate trans that are obnoxious about it. And for example if you know that a person is trans (and you don't know this person on a personal level) she/he is being obnoxious.

If they are, for example FtM trans and they just look like a male then what the fuck is their business walking around telling people that they are trans? I'am not walking around telling people that I am a male because nobody gives a shit.

>I'am not walking around telling people that I am a male
People really should do this

Based

>they want to push 15 years old to start transitioning
>they want to go beyond 2 binary genders and beyond
>some don't want to be called by female or male pronouns
Being forced to tolerate normal trannies makes it easier for the crazies to push their ideas. They, or at least the more extreme ones propped up by the moderates, call everything they don't like a human right violation.

Trans people, as a concept, do not bother me one bit. do what the fuck you want.

however, those becoming transgender tend to be absolute fuckfaces. not *because* they are trans, but because they happen to typically be shitty people.

we are not the bigots the (((media))) make us out to be.

Their existence and acceptance compromises our general understanding of gender. This is dangerous and subversive and must be suppressed.

this

This pic doesn't make any sense. Men do not lose hair or go bald if they are castrated, and they can no longer ejaculate. Also, injections are uncommon. Estrogen is generally taken sublingually.

Lost a best friend and family member to this degeneracy.
Believing they will become a women.

Divorced their wife, and left her with a kid, to persue his dream of getting railed in the ass by other men.

May as well have died.

because as a rule they're garbage at hiding their narcissism

they demand you cater to them. And they influence the development of others. Never ever feed mental illness.

Just like gays and other minorities, it's not just them. It's their insanely vocal supporters. I wouldn't care if they blended into the background like decent folk but they rarely do.

No one cares about the beige house. It's the dark purple and orange house that brings down property values.

You know surprisingly a lot about this.

They weren't transformers until they left cybertron stop fucking triggering me.

buck angel is almost spear bald

hrt induces baldness in ftms but does nothing to prevent it in mtfs

nature is a dick

>not like they're destroying society
coddling and enabling mental illness instead of treating it tells me otherwise. I don't even believe trannies are disgusting, I just feel bad for them for being enabled in such a way. If someone decides they wish to be a vigilante with a superhero persona we'd think they were crazy no matter how certain and how much time and money went into preparation.

Also mtfs competing in women's sports is outright wrong. Either they compete against men, create their own league or don't compete at all.

I don't think people hate trans-sexual people, they just don't like it being forced as a normal thing. There's a reason it's a small minority, but you wouldn't think that by how much attention they get.

Apparently trans-sexual people have a high suicide attempt rate, which is a much more important issue than what bathroom they use. And believe me, the people pushing this bathroom and coming out as a six year crap aren't trans-sexuals themselves (usually). It's a bunch of liberals playing the 'look at how nice I am to minorities!' game. There are family bathrooms, and if you have a penis I would think you would prefer a urinal (boy's bathroom), and vice-versa. Just use whatever bathroom you've been using before hand, and if anyone gives you grief ignore them like you always do.

But that's just my two cents.

I find them sort of odd, sometimes gross, and sometimes sad. I have no reason to hate them. They are trying to get more power in the world like most people are, I just disagee with their position. They are too much of a minority that the world needs to change just for them.

/thread

They are

>Drug addicts
>Paedophiles
>Mentally ill
>Revolting to look at
>from a primal instinct POV they are dangerous
>being trans is their whole identity
>kill themselves or kill others at an alarming rate
>crazy enough to mutilate themselves and chop off parts of their body due to a mental delusion

Only group of people I would have no genuine issue with straight gassing

>normal
Not to go PC here, but I should have said 'common'. If there's anything this world has taught me, it's that nothing is normal or out of the picture.

> they only make up small minority of America

Then why do I hear so much about them. The only reason people care is because they are trying to force themselves into the limelight. "I can use any bathroom I want!" " I can be on the girls team if I want!" "Stop oppressing us!"
If they just calmed down and didn't try to force society to change for them, no one would care.

>Why does Sup Forums hate trans people so much.
Hate? No, I don't hate them. Why would I hate someone suffering from mental illness?

>doesn't recognize the template

your new is showing

webm related
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479442777340.webm

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cancer/

And expect their destruction of the social and moral capital of the civilization to be subsidized by productive citizens.

>You know surprisingly a lot about this.
I ought to know. I'm a relic of the bronze age--a eunuch. And a student of antiquity.

By pathologizing people, society creates its own problems. If there are only two acceptable identities, why is anyone surprised when these malcontents try to conform to one or the other. Trannies exist because of essentialism.

In the past, and in other parts of the world they practiced an elegant solution. 2+1. The norm, the natural and healthy sexes, gender as an occupation, all of that perfectly intact. Then a grab bag of strangeness for anyone who isn't born right, or isn't comfortable with their lot. These folk have a separate identity, a separate caste and separate expectations. But for the sake of simplicity, society calls them third. It worked out rather well, and is still the norm in many places outside the developed world. If you want to ostracize them, write laws targeting them, etc it's incredibly easy because they're all lumped together in a perceptual ghetto. Practical solutions seem to go against the West's sensibilities though. We must have our spooks.

>Why doesn't Sup Forums like mental disorder freaks

Think about what you just asked