Post Trump era what do you alt right want to do with the mentally ill?

So I have a lot of alt right saying Trump is going to take away all the food stamps, section 8 and medicaid away from the poor and force everyone to work. My question is what will you do with us mentally ill people considering we have a habit of going postal? Do you think we should be put back into psychiatric hospitals like before Reagan defunded them. Or do you think we should all be put down like rabid dogs we are?

Rehabilitation

I'm sure this will be a productive and rational thread

How? Very few mental diseases are actually known, easy to diagnose and even and even more rarely, curable.

Either you kill them, or you treat them for life. I'd reinstate psych wards ONLY for known recoverable diseases with a KNOWN neurological origin. That won't be a big dent on the budget.

Everyone else gets pill prescriptions and when not enough, lobotomies. Lobotomies are dark magic, but they work when all you want is to stop social disruption from the insane.

Kick them back out of the party.

If you'd actually read his policy you'd see he intends to create the wall by stacking dead degenerates such as yourself.

Let them be. If they want to seek help they are free to do so but aren't obliged to, let them have the freedom to do whatever they think is best for themselves

Chip all of them so they can be tracked.
Find a random uninhabited island and dump them all there.
Observe what happens in the following months.

A lot of mental health is made up belief's to make a lot of money in the public sector. Under the right wing a lot of dem neetbucks and autismbucks programmes would be defunded and the poor suckered instutionalized patients would be back their lost freedoms.

Safety nets exists for the mentally ill already..

Safety nets for Americans, not for immigrants.

stop calling them trans or panda gender and start calling them mentally ill.

Autism

Confiscate their coats

>So I have a lot of alt right saying Trump is going to take away all the food stamps, section 8 and medicaid away from the poor and force everyone to work. My question is what will you do with us mentally ill people

:)

Your mother.

you're just an ignorant retard talking out of your ass, tons of mental diseases can be properly diagnosed nowadays with effective treatments that aren't just prescribing SSRIs. Nobody does lobotomies anymore. Get the fuck out of this thread you stupid faggot

So I logged onto Sup Forums, and according to them (I'm mentally ill), Trump wants to take away all welfare and medicaid!?

kamikaze squads
all these people whining about how they want to kill themselves? let them do it for a good cause

If you force people into institutions their rights are violated. If you let them live on the streeets they freeze and starve. There is no right answer to the mentally ill homeless question. All you can do is minimize suffering. Why am I even replying to this bait trash? You know a thread is trash when OP doesn't offer any of their own solutions and instead just proceeds to fling shit at the opposition.

Don't be fooled, this is a leaf post from someone who crossed the border.

Get them the help that they actually need as opposed to the hugbox enabling that is so prevalent currently