I need a podcast to listen to at work...

I need a podcast to listen to at work, I have my own little office so it doesn’t have to be safe for work but I need recommendations for a comic book themed podcast.

Attached: 1C44BBA0-E63F-4BC2-96DB-D80AC62F8A88.jpg (1200x707, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izKFg3bB2RA
youtu.be/JxiN5Lf7K0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just rip the audio D&C and Yellow Flash videos to have something to listen to while doing junk tasks.

Don’t listen to ^^^^, not worth the (you)

Elseworlds Exchange
IFanboy
Word Balloon
Grown-Ass Men
Off-Panel

lurking for a animation based podcast
im open for suggestions

Comics conspiracy is pretty good. They actually run a shop so it's nice to hear the retailers perspective.

Infowars

Attached: Why yes Mr. Skeletal, that is a good idea.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Aldo Nerkish is pretty #based, but I think you really need the visual with him.
#bensharpiroismycopilot

I forgive you.

Cartoon Lampoon Podcast. Pretty funny stuff from actual industry animators. I recommend their episode about hoodwink, it’s a riot.

thanks will check it out

Superbestfriendscast

The Comic Conspiracy

Animated anarchy
Disney story origins
Laser time podcast/talking simpsons
Wait, what < straight up comics

Cum Town

youtube.com/watch?v=izKFg3bB2RA

Attached: 1355192835480.jpg (576x440, 40K)

I need a new podcast once I'm all caught up on Talkin' Toons, but I don't know what I want to hear about.

Amazing Spider-Talk is the best Spider-Man podcast I've heard. They were just doing episode reviews and "best ofs" which are pretty decent, but now they've switched to a seasonal thing where they're going through each run of Spider-Man, starting with Lee/Ditko and it's really well researched. They even had Conway come on to talk about working with Romita and what the Marvel bullpen was like back when he first started.

>D&C

Even if you agree with him, he just rants semi-coherently in a monotone voice. It's trash listening material.

As a comic fan, I listen to SBFC for the same reasons that I, as a history buff, watch Ancient Aliens.

Sometimes you just want to scream at some stupid motherfuckers talking about shit they have no grasp of.

Every time Pat says something bad about Superman he should be beaten with a lead pipe.

>Every time Pat says something bad about Superman he should be beaten with a lead pipe.
I know. I love it.

Attached: 1499040841264.jpg (800x901, 347K)

Unironically the early episodes of "Fatman On Batman" are pretty good, back when he had people in associated with the comic industry on and just let them talk.
Try ThatUmbrellaGuy if you don't care for D&C. His accent is a bit weird (apparently he lived in Germany in his early years), but he gets straight to the point, unlike D&C.

This supposed to be ironic? Why does one put hashtags in their Sup Forums post?

I like the EVS comic artist/writer interviews.
youtu.be/JxiN5Lf7K0Y

This is true marc Bernarden ruined the show when he became co host

I love Pat so much for how easily he pisses off autists

Tell em steve dave its not co themed but its better than anything that is

Just started listening to them. Tis good.
OP, find every Comic Geek Speak when they have Sal Abinanti on. I must have listened to each episode 4 time, I find him so funny.

Not even slightly comicbook related but the only podcast I listen to frequently is My Brother My Brother and Me

Do you kiss your dad square on the lips?