This feels like a false flag to me. Sure there's maybe a few faggots who actually support this...

This feels like a false flag to me. Sure there's maybe a few faggots who actually support this, but it seems like it's overblown and artificially propped up just to make Trump supporters look like faggots.

>"Hahaha trump tards triggered much? And they call us the regressives"

You'll be seeing those type of comments on Kikebook and Nigger all week.

Same with the Starbucks Christian cup controversy a while back. Literally a few fags cared but they made a story out of it to make right wingers seem ridiculous. (A failed example of this tactic was the coke commercial with the bi-racial couple. Even most stormfags have higher priorities than to focus on that).

They don't do this to the left; at least not intentionally. If there's a larger, organic legitimate left uprising that's even stupider, the media won't promote it if they perceive it to be stupid (they will promote stupid ones but they don't necessarily perceive them to be stupid. The point is their intent).

It's clever on the kikestream medias part, they're finally seeing one of the reasons why a lot of normies made a protest vote for Trump, and they're trying to capitalize on that. Can someone out there try to counter and expose this horseshit? PJW if you're reading this?

this is what they mean by trump playing 4d checkers...fucking nice.

We don't have that kind of power, user.

Alex Jones got Trump elected, not dank meme magic. Now we know they at infowars browse Sup Forums but they're gonna assume it's better just to ignore this one (understandably, but I think it's poor strategy)

I have seen no one make that claim yet. Don't be giving them ideas, we know they browse this board full time now.

huh

pence story is bigger than trump settling trump u case

When it turns into #BoycottBroadway these celebrities will be crying harder than BTFO Hillfags

not bigger in the sense that it is more important but bigger because its being hyped up by the press so it takes focus away from the university thing. i thought the media was liberal? lol

This. I agree this has been artificially propped up, but Id say it's more by Trumps insiders. One example of "trump tards getting triggered" is not enough to counter the millions of examples of that shit going on on the other side. We're still the manly, alpha side, and the lawsuit news gets buried just enough to stop something from crystallizing, something we could not even foresee, just something some really smart guy in his team foresaw.

Media gives way too much attention to (((Twitter))) and people addicted to their cellphones.

It's actually making Democrats look like rich elitist snobs. Which they are.

more like "the media thinks its juicier to talk about emotional shit like booing at pence than the nerd shit about trump and money and boring university case". Or...the media is helping trump hide his settlement and hyping up pence cus the media sucks the cock of whoever is in power for access? makes you think...

I maintain that for the past 4 decades, the left were the intolerant cry baby bullies who had to preach politics in their art and boycott anything that didn't for their views, instead of just personally abstaining or consuming anyway like a normal persona (the whole religious boycott of things in the 90s is incredibly overstated. They were never a threat to anyone's career or livelihood and they were never very large. THAT was something that was propped up to make right wingers seem ridiculous and give faux-edgy comedians something to "fight against").

However, with the rise of an alternative conservative movement (and I don't mean the "alt-right" but something much broader than that), they've started to use all the dirty tricks that I despised the left for.

Maybe this is fake, but I can't feel so sure anymore.

Nah, the media is still loyal to the left, even if they're playing their cards wrong.

Yeah medias rigging it against trump like always, but like others have said this is gonna backfire. Trump has a way of making media liberal kikery work against itself.

you should really trying looking at the media in an objective way and not through right leaning eyes...I know its hard, but try it. The media sucks the dick of who ever is in power. Always has always will.

Hamilton is a low brows idea of high brow entertainment
Basically tourists visiting jew York

Rich Old white women might still go see it but the show will take a huge hit if it loses Tourist Dollars

this whole thing is an absurd amount of free advertising for the shitty musical, i wouldn't be surprised if they actually paid pence to show up and trigger them in the first place

The media, other than Fox News, slaughtered bush for his mistakes, and mistakes that weren't his, for his entire presidency.

Then they went pussy and limp wristed on Obama. Some shit was reported but not enough, just enough to give the vibe of "objective".

So yeah no, objectively speaking, the media gives into their agenda, and most media players have a leftist one.

Not at all. It emphasizes how elitist and detached the left is and drains even more normie support.

>slaughtered bush for...and mistakes that weren't his,

got an example of that? of something bush as the president wasnt responsible for but got hammered for it by the media? yeah, no. I was watching. The media burned him for what he imposed and proposed but mostly sucked his ass on really important issues like the reasons for going to Iraq and Afghanistan in the first place. I know right leaning folks like to say the media has a left bias but thats just not the case, they chase emotional shit that will generate views and clicks, sensationalist shit. Pay attention dude. Youll see how much trump dick the media sucks these next 4 years.

Why is it being boycotting again?

M8 I kind of agree with you but they did not suck his ass on Iraq and Afghanistan. That's just what the left liked to say at the time to feel like they were fighting the establishment.

I sincerely doubt the media will blow trump cause trump is the coolest president to hate.

t. Gary Johnson voter

Have you learned nothing this year?

STOP

GIVING

MSM

WHAT

THEY

WANT

The NYTimes published a fake article about Saddam's supposed WMDs

> t. Gary Johnson voter
No surprises here

If nobody talks about it, it never happened. The media getting played like a bitch yet again

30d chess. It's all the troll Bannon