Why does this show feel like it wasn't even written by humans?

Why does this show feel like it wasn't even written by humans?

Attached: IMG_5157.jpg (640x360, 46K)

Why’d you feel the need to make the same thread again?

Because it still confuses me.

It feels like it's for babies

Is more like they repurpose a toddler show for a older audience.
Like a reverse Regular Show but instead of having adult jokes and situations it has the blandness of a preschool show on a CN package.

nailed it

So it's the bizarro Regular Show? Does that mean instead of romance drama we'll have romance where nothing goes wrong?

Watch Pickle and Peanut. It's a better broshow.

There's really no drama, it's about two unemployed autistic manchildren fucking something up and then fixing it with power of friendship

I mean, it still sounds almost like Regular Show, but it's without all the interesting stuff

This actually happened before, I’m trying to remember what show it was. I know the reverse was true with The Lion Guard

Because the people who work at CN are subhumans.

Could you even possibly like a (you)?

Attached: unknown (1).png (357x339, 96K)

The animation is so fucking stiff it seems like a GoAnimate project

>unemployed
Confirmed that you didn't even watch it.

They're """"""""employed"""""""" by ep 5 but it's never really brought up again because everything in this show is uninteresting and consequence free

>and consequence free
I can understand and agree with other complains, but since when consequences mean shit for 99% of western cartoons?

7D

>it's never really brought up again
Confirmed again.

Now you know how babies feel.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

numales and soyboys are barely humans

What? an older audience show reporpuse into a kid show or a preschool show repurpose for a slightly older audience?

The latter, and you can see it from the very first second you lay your eyes on it.