Goku can’t beat Superm-

>Goku can’t beat Superm-

Attached: 78F26B56-8101-4472-BC0A-102F4D4A974C.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9V4vO5aIv-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Superman has the power of friendship too so no, Goku can't beat him

That Grey is in no way like Superman, not in personality or the way his powers function.

Also is Super over yet? Will that bring an end to ret/a/rds spamming on every board?

Friendship and laser eyes are always a winning combo.

>Goku with white hair

When will it end?

Give me his powers.

What can he do this time? Saiyan sense? Galaxy buster? Self bombing?

Oh fuck off with your deathbattle babble.

The anime makes him into an asshole. The manga version makes him much more personable.

Has Superman ever just broken because "the power is too much for his body?"

>galaxy buster
>deathbattle babble
>implying comicvine hasn't had that in their lexis since before Sup Forums was a thing
Fuck off newfag.

Attached: 150018772892.jpg (250x250, 6K)

The manga hasn't caught up with the anime yet. It'll just be shit in a different way.

All-Star Superman? Sort of.

You're a worthless vs-debate powerlevels asshole, all the same no matter where they hail from.

>Give me his powers.

He's really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really strong

Since when is dbz Sup Forums in any way?

>mfw the manga will show almost everything outside of Ultra Instinct was just anime insertion

He'll probably only go Ultra Instinct once as well.

Attached: Eternal Kek.jpg (1284x980, 262K)

>Give me his powers.
He has a nice ass.

>come into a thread about whether goku can beat superman
>get assblasted when people discuss whether goku can beat superman

Attached: RATTLE ME BONES.jpg (480x360, 15K)

he´s number is really big

This is a shitposting thread that will be deleted soonish.

Oh great! Let's make a character that's made so he can always defeat his opponent, against a character with the same fucking thing!
Like an immovable wall collapsing with an unstoppable force.
Cant we just consider this fight is fucking retarded? Same goes with Saitama VS goku/superman

Superman and the Justice League would have worked to stop the tournament and save the multiverse from the pair of villains threatening it.

I just asks a simple question user.

Damn nice digits but we all know Goku's a fucking jobber, I bet he would even lose to the king of DC jobbers, Martian Manhunter.

The Venn diagram of people who unironically enjoy power level threads and people who unironically enjoy live-action capeshit is a circle.

Jiren or Freeza is going to win.

Jobku is curling in a ball somewhere unconscious.

Why are people on Sup Forums being contrarian about being weebs when the most discussed threads are somehow Sup Forums related?

Not really, if it is set up like the dbz world. The god of destruction of their world would have destroyed their plan.

Not hard too beat Superman. Just need a character that can use mind control. Edgy Sasuke with his stupid fucking eyes would deal with Superman pretty easy.

Probably, fucking toei

Does Goku have any defense against psychic attacks? What's to stop any old Marvel/DC telepath from rendering him catatonic? Are there any telepaths in Dragon Ball?

Goddamn villain apologist right here.

Like the Justice League haven't taken down gods before.

Attached: DQtIoEiWAAMXSHR.jpg (791x796, 94K)

Mind control would beat most of the cast of DBZ as well?

the mexican reaction videos are amazing

How can two entire nations have such shit taste they shill for this shitty series?

Exactly, it's the trade off for their crazy ass strength. They almost never go into the whole mystic mind illusion shit so it's basically their only weakness. Master Roshi might have some way of dealing with it though

Almost every Superman is either immune or almost immune to mind control.

Maybe, but they still would have at least tried. The Justice League and even the Avengers have done the whole "cosmic god wants to throw a death battle between universes for shits and giggles" plot and they almost always find some way out of it. Dragon Ball characters are some of the only characters I can think of where they just casually accept and roll with it without looking for any other alternative.

>two entire nations
More like a entire continent. Every latin country was hyped as fuck

Wobbuffet with a Choice Scarf> your character

Amongst the characters with any actual power in the setting there's not a single fucking hero present.

Everything added by Super has been negative and just made the series worse.

They need to be nuked like the Japs.

The Tournament of Power was the saddest excuse of a team battle royale ever. Most of it consisted of 1v1s and there was barely any teamwork at all.

Bit Goku still lost. His body popped before he could deliver the final blow.

He came close but in the end he lost user.

The JLA would have slapped the whole angel hierarchies shit.

If it work in the dbz universe, half of the heroes would work for Zeno and the gods. Or they will be destroy.

The DBZ universe is shit and makes no sense at all. There's no reason they wouldn't act like they always have.

That isn't how it works

Explain.

Esta el fin, bitch

Attached: 6185F819-7003-48FA-B79C-FC4C9C73C2E6.png (400x508, 300K)

Last time I checked Kal wasn't the one who died to a mook's gun ring.

Attached: Glitch-54782e9b-104b-4eb3-989d-6047f6159a08.jpg (1049x797, 152K)

I want to hate this thread, but I can't stand up to those digits.

Youre forgetting that Goku WANTED the fight because like said none of the powerhouses are heroes. Guys like Piccolo, Tien, Roshi, and especially fucking Krillin would find some way to object if they were strong enough. I dont think even Vegeta wanted this but he just knew he was fucked since he knew about guys like Beerus since he was a child and knows he isnt on their level. Some of the other universes seemed to have a level of respect for their gods so it might be some honor thing. In most superhero stories like this it is basically a tyrant who teleports select heroes without warning and says "fight for our amusement" so there is much more reason for those heroes to resist.

>Guys like Piccolo, Tien, Roshi, and especially fucking Krillin would find some way to object if they were strong enough
It's funny how Goku and cia shit on Jiren for his "strength is justice. Strength is the only thing that matter" ideology when they live in an universe where strength the only thing that matter

poison ivy mind controlled supes

Attached: 4U.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

Well he has gone gold/yellow, white, reddish, original ultra instinct is basically mystic, blue, various hair lengths, black's super saiyan rose is pink, etc.

Maybe a future transformation makes him go full bald to make him more like a monk then when he powers down his full head of hair grows back

>he doesn't know about SS Calvo Intelligente

I like how Jiren goes from "You are too weak for me to fight you" to "Fuck you, you are too strong!"

Lol what? Sups gets mind controlled all the time.

Also the irony that the tournoment to decide if they will be erased is primarily based on strenght.

That fucking feedback was kind of hilarious

youtu.be/9V4vO5aIv-g

All Goku cares about is his own power and fighting other strong dudes, he's incredibly boring and also has no redeeming characteristics.
Its not like fights in the show are even interesting or well laid out either, which is a major problem when that's all he is.

He's such a shit MC but keeps getting new bullshit given to him for no reason but his MC status.

Zeno is literally a stand-in for the shitty fanbase, manchildren obsessed with powerlevel faggotry.

I dont think the writers are that clever, but thats a good way to read it.

So instead of being something different that only affects his martial arts skill, Ultra Instinct LITERALLY turns out to be just Kaioken all over again that increases Goku's powerlevel but damages him in the process?
They've literally thrown out all pretense and are regurgitating their own shit.

And to add insult to injury its not like any of the other heroes were even allowed to learn the lowly original Kaioken, despite the human fighters literally training under King Kai in the afterlife.

That was a kryptonite mixture that they used to explain it but really
its always fucking something. Kryptonite, some very new technology, a witch casting a spell on him, etc

Black mercy counts too kinda except it just immobilizes people

Yeah, the writer itself wanted goku to be selfish at times.

He isn't a cliche hero, he is a fighter first and a hero second.

Or really, really lazy writing.

>no one but goku can use kayoken
Thats pisses me off.
That along with no one else learning the teleportation. Shit, Tien used to be able to mimic that kind of shit super fast.

He's not 'selfish', he's a braindamaged retard that you can't even believe how he manages to function.

He was literally a better character and a more rounded individual as a kid.

Yeah sometimes you would see 2 guys work together but Im sure that was just so they wouldnt have to make 2 episodes for 2 different guys, they were all grouped together at first and all split apart literally seconds within the battle so it was no different than say the dark tournament

Plague....

What also makes no sense is that the unmastered version had no negative except being drained of energy/stamina but the full version suddenly zaps to a near comatose state so it is a pretty big leap

The same kid that killed bunch of red ribben army soldiers and knock some guy brains out.

On top of that Goku absorbs so many other techniques from people but they just arent allowed to learn anything he has

the true power of an MC