Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNDcd1Fe5lg
youtube.com/watch?v=O7qysjyy4RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

They only have 457 fake crimes out now?

Hmm thought it was more.

>hate crimes
>not fake crimes

Opinion discarded. OP is a faggot as always.

here have a swastika \_]-

Do they have a source for the number? How many of those turned out to be false flags? Really makes you think

>457 reported hate crimes
And every single one of them was a lie from a radical leftist who has decided to completely detach from reality

>Really makes you think.
No it doesn't. Shut the fuck up .

What do leftist nut jobs writing swastikas on their doors have to do with Trump?

WAH TRUMP HURT MY FEELINGS! LET ME BURN DOWN PORTLAND TO PROVE HOW TOLERANT I AM.

DEMOCRATS PROTESTING DEMOCRACY WOWOWIWOWOWIWOWOWOW

GUESS ALL THOSE BLOODY TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE JUST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY

the one that actually happened?

>reported

keyword right here

I seriously hope the Donald was mad about the pence/Hamilton incident. Seriously, the vice-president of your country gets verbally abused when he as a private figure go to an entertainment event..
That 457 have used the wrong pronouns or said the N-word in a couple of weeks - in a country with 300 million people. Why would the president elect get mad about that.

>Donald Trump's Tweets are driving us Mad!
fags

>the left still cares more about outsiders than those close to them
Wew

>reported crimes means he is automatically guilty because America doesn't have this magical thing called Due Process.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNDcd1Fe5lg

Reference to due process you illogical cuck

>an uncalled for booing of a man because you are a butthurt fuck that "your gal" lost and the person holds a different opinion

You're damn right they should apologize. It was absolutely uncalled for and unprofessional.

Let's pretend the fhate crimes existed. Trump turned to the camera and said "STOP IT"

Is Trump's election going to turn every left-leaning website into Occupy Democrats?

>Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

I know most people here hate Milo, but most of his talks are pretty good. Here's one dedicated to lesbians faking hate crimes:
youtube.com/watch?v=O7qysjyy4RI

Daily reminder that if you voted for Trump and are not white you are a literal cuck for that white cock. Have fun watching your women get fucked by white guys while getting killed by white supremacists.

might as well, i'd relish the irony if the left becomes unelectable due to extremism after all the time they spent trying to paint the right in the same light.

But Trump publicly denounced the false fl- I mean hate crimes when he did that 60 Minutes interview

>people actually think this
and i feel sorry for you

faggot

>i am so scared
>we are afraid for our lives
>we need safe spaces
>feel comfortable confronting the vice president that has made them feel so unsafe

fucking leftists
gulags when?

>Been committed

And how many were actually reported to the police? Instead of the Law Enforcement Agency known as Twitter/Facebook? Oh yeah, maybe they don't report it to the cops because the cops keep finding out it's fake as fuck?

If OP is saying "really makes you think" there is a 100% chance that he's not going to actually reply to this thread and just posting this shit, bait, giggles and (you)s.

I still haven't seen any of these so called hate crimes reported anywhere but facebook and tumbler no police reports or any credible news reports.

what a crock of fucking shit. niggers literally beating up white Trump supporters, some elderly. "kill white people" graffiti popping up all over. hundreds of fat faggots and niggers publically declaring their intent to murder Donald Trump.
fuck this Marxism and fuck this Bolshevism that has totally ruined this country.
Hitler was right. Jews and the degenerates they create literally want to destroy humanity and set up a diseased freak show with the remainder.
pic very fucking related

I don't think he should of done that because it legitimizes the accusations. Well he should of also called out people who were faking them at the same time.

Cool

[source needed]

>In Donald Trumps name

You mean 98% staged/fake

>You're fucking dead kiddo

457 in a country of many millions is chump change, and that's eve assuming that they're all both genuine and unexaggerated.

>457 "crimes"
And not a single source provided. 1488 people have burned alive in ovens since trump won, what does it mean?