Is college for women?

Is college for women?

Yes and no.

Gender studies, liberal degenerate art, (((modern litterature))), sociology are for wimim.

History, Philosophy, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry are for men.

For instance, in France, in university Pierre et Marie Curie, there is a "weak" probability class. Probability for beginners. I would say wimin are 2/3 of students.

In advanced probabilities, there are no wimin.
In complex analysis there are no wimin.
In advanced algebra there are no wimin.

History and philosophy, lot of women there too.

Everything that does not require maths in fact.

Nope.

The majority of middle aged, to late middle aged, "career women" regret not starting a family when they were young and instead joining the work force.

College, and feminism in general, is simply a leftist construct designed to radicalize females for political gain, and to disrupt the birth rate of the white majority.

Well, since college has become a giant state-funded daycare for crybaby SJWs, I'd say yes. It makes perfect sense why 60% of Canadian college students are female.

College/University is for women. They thrive in these social environment. A lot of men in uni are plotting there escape, it builds up.
Women appear to be perfectly content, they will keep going, until they are 30 years old and have a PhD. Odds are they will never work outside of the government.
Men get's hungry, as they grow from their studies, they want more and eventually they drop out in their pursued of this "more".

> Be average wimin student.
> Be 30k debt.
> Be major in underwater lesbian choregraphy.
> Can not find a 60k first job.
> Can not find any job at all.
> PLEASE GOVERMENT CANCEL MY DEBT DA FUCKING WHITE MALE ARE OPPRESSING ME !

Should i even bother to go to college if i suck at math and science, bros? I'm two years in but feel like I'm wasting time and money. I'm more interested in writing and music and see these more as hobbies i can do in my own time. Thinking about dropping out and becoming a firefighter desu

Do whatever you want.

Can you afford studies ? I know state unis are rather cheap in USA, but do you really wish to do smt you dislike ?

In unis, you do not pay for the class, but for the network, and you have to move your ass to build it even if you spent gorillions of shekels.

Maybe you could become a firekeeper, fit professor, write some masculinity articles, date wimin or something like that.

Just major in something easy and become a cop or firefighter like you want.

And he must not forget to shoot every dindu if they attack him !

I have a brother in law. He became electrician very straight from public school. Now he makes really good money.
But I kind of feel bad for him, he is really interested in politics and economics and a lot of other novelty fields. He once asked me if I thought he should study to become a psychiatric. And I had to tell him like it was, that if he went for it, then he could at best be done ten years from now. That is ten years with no money.
There is no going back, if you drop out and become a firefighter, you wont have the opportunity to become more or do stuff that really interest you.

It depends on where you live though, in my area you need a degree to be a cop, if youre in a small town or something you could drop out right away and become one

nah "non traditional students" exist man. And they are often better than the 18 year olds that come straight from high school.
I study Medicine and our faculty is full of them in fact

>then he could at best be done ten years from now
??

In Poland medical studies last 5 years I think, dunno what happens next

Women feel like they have to go to college because they are taught from birth that being a homemaker is an undesirable lot in life.

That's obviously not true, but try telling that to a bunch of high school girls who get earfuls of feminist schlock from their female teachers.

yea, but if you only have public school as the highest education. Then he will have to take the college/high school, before he can enter medicin school

Here's what college is according to Sup Forums
>Mostly SJWs forcing liberalism down everyone's throats
>Feminists running rampant everywhere
>Constant protesting because liberals
>Men being labeled as rapists and cis-white scum who are afraid to live their lives at the risk of being persecuted

Here's what college actually is
>A bunch of lazy fucks procrastinating everything
>Some occasional parties
>A lot of drinking
>Meeting new people you'll never see or talk to again after college is over
>Preparing yourself for a career field that you're not qualified for because of a lack of experience
>Racking up a bunch of debt that will take you a lifetime to pay back
>A lot of sex if you're not a fat disgusting cheese dick and not socially awkward

Is being a homemaker undesireable, or is it unachievable?
The only homemakers I know live off welfare.

>Is being a homemaker undesireable, or is it unachievable?

The quality of a homemaker's life depends on the strength of her family.

Coincidentally, the strength of a nation depends on the quality of its families.

Western nations are built upon familial bedrock which is currently rotting due to neglect.

We owe it to ourselves, our children, and the clay on which we stand to fix our priorities.

How is this possible in areas with high rent?
I live in California and it's impossible to rent a house/apartment with a single income.

CompSci is a sausage fest.

>How is this possible in areas with high rent?

You have to move to a state without anti-family policies.

California is a cult of multiculturalism and heterogeneous weakness.

>putting myself through college
>full time student and full time employee
>work five days a week
>school for 6 hours twice a week
>spend literally all my time working, doing school stuff or in the gym

I wish I could have a normal college experience. Probably could have more sex if I had time to pursue social situations.

California is anti-family to the extent of making it unaffordable to move to a different state.
What are some states that are good for raising families in? Asking incase I ever get the chance to leave this shithole state.