Hawk and Dove

How would you bring back Hawk and Dove.

Hard mode: no waifus.

Attached: Hawk_and_Dove.png (448x250, 199K)

Which Dove?

Attached: Dove.jpg (701x1000, 252K)

The W word auto sages threads if used in the OP dumb ass

Make Hawk a girl and Dove a guy.

with kinky femdom sex

Hawkgirl and Dove

Why not gentle maledom sex?

Marvel's first non-binary couple
gender fluid?

what's the current buzzterm for pretending you become something special just by using a different word to describe yourself?

>larger than average nipples
Wonderful.

or what about Female Hawk, and Male Dove.

I would just bring them back I guess, they're not dead or anything.

>Hawk and Dove
>Marvel

>Hard mode: no waifus.
Well fuck you too buddy, those costumes were clearly made to be worn either by women or gay men.

Attached: Holly.jpg (548x1037, 521K)

This.

Terrible character that made no sense within Dawn's backstory.

Hawk is a trans palistinian teen and dove is a bisexual agent of mossad.

We just let outrage bucks sell it

Just a complete lack of imagination.

Make Hawk not so much a political Hawk, but more of a philosophical, almost Pagan, Hawk.

Basically The Bloody Sire by Robinson Jeffers as a super hero.

It changes the entire context of the characters and their interactions.

Has anyone even read a Hawk and Dove comic before?

Attached: Hawk I and Dove II.jpg (993x1512, 758K)

Holly

Attached: holly meets her hasubando.jpg (592x660, 115K)

It’s brothers Hank and Don again.

Hank is a veteran, he’s come home and is super right wing. Don is a college student finishing his doctorate.

Don gets shot by a mugger, Hank chases him down. He finds the mugger and realizes the guy was stealing money to take his sick daughter to the doctor.

Hank realizes his hardcore right wing views don’t catch all the moral shades of grey. Don is dying of the gunshot and realizes that not everyone is a good person.

Lords of Order and Chaos offer to save Don, but these 2 must be part of their cosmic game. Chaos chooses Hank, Order chooses Dawn.

Let's run it down
>First Hawk and Dove.
Two brothers get powers from a magic voice that give them super powers. Hank is a dumb jock asshole who is mainly right about fighting bad guys and Don is a whiny geek bitch who is wrong but in later comics will be presented as right.

Attached: Hank and Don.jpg (640x961, 230K)

Make them Hank and Dove.

Attached: HankHill.jpg (500x328, 35K)

>Second Hawk and Dove
Don dies and Dawn Granger becomes the new and better dove. This new pairing drops the political angle and leans more into who created Hawk and Dove and for what reason.

Attached: New Dove.jpg (961x1454, 423K)

Nothing changes.

The magic voice turns out to come from a lord of chaos and Lord of order who fell in love and some romantic tension is thrown in between Hank and Dawn.

I wouldn't.

Step one: Holly and Dawn.
Step two: Lesbian them up.
Step three: Rake in the cash.

The crossover event Armageddon 2001 turned Hank into Monarch who was supposed to be Captain Atom and Dawn dies.

That looks like a really stupid way to die. Not unheroic but I feel like her could have avoided it rather simply.

It would be more interesting, I think, to make Dove the one who was a soldier. Has a love of peace that only someone who has seen war can.

Later on Geoff Johns retcon Dawn from being killed to it all being an illusion so that Mordu could possess Hank and rape Dawn so to create a more perfect vessel.

Attached: Dove returned.jpg (1041x1600, 627K)

Johns later creates Holly, Dawn's sister but retcons Dawn's parents to be divorced and separated.

Forgot pic

Attached: Holly and Dawn..jpg (1024x1576, 769K)

Then blackest night happened and Holly is kill and Hank is resurrected.

>london
>right place

kek

And now Hank and Dawn are gonna be on a tv show.

Attached: Titans-TV-Show-Hawk-and-Dove.jpg (728x621, 33K)

Blackest night was a whole lot of bullshit for that kind of shit. I especially feel bad for girl Firestorm and other Hawkgirl

Bitch do you think I give a shit? It's not like those fuckers have ever had a good story.
>but muh classic Ditko creation
>but muh Kesels
Like I said, no good stories.

give hawk the ability to turn into a real dove. dove can stay the same.

And even though it's explicitly clear that Dawn grew up in America, I can't help but imagine that she now has an english accent.

Attached: 933328-dawn_granger_picture_1.jpg (610x894, 372K)

Whoa hey buddy fuck you, the kesels made Hawk and Dove worthwhile.

Is that why nobody gives a shit about them still?

Not the book's fault plebs exist.

Why would you want to do that?

Somebody must because they're part of a live action TV show.

>muh plebs excuse
Classic, even though there's plenty of other far more well known cult classics out there.

Yeah, and Firestorm is in some crappy show too, doesn't mean he doesn't suck ass. It's pretty obvious it's Johns pulling some strings again.

New Hawk, new Dove. Their character dynamic is Dove is an experienced mentor. Hawk is new to the whole "superhero" thing and needs to learn everything from Dove. Dove can be cynical at times, and at his worse, is more brutal than Hawk could ever be.

Throw in some tributes or shout-outs to older and more memorable Hawk and Dove stories, maybe an appearance by previous Hawk and Doves, and a short maybe 2 issue crossover story with the Teen Titans.

They're fighting an enemy over a magic substance, we'll call then Pain Stones. The enemy wants to use it for something stupid, like getting revenge on his first boss, beating up his ex, or torturing his mom.

Once their nemesis is finally defeated, Hawk suggests that they destroy the Pain Stones. Dove won't have any of that. After all these years, he still strives for peace, a peace that can only be had by tyranny. He beats the hell out of Hawk, takes the Pain Stones, and plans on building a super weapon that will have the entire world bend to his will or feel unspeakable agony.

Last story arc is Hawk vs. Dove. The student finally has to defeat the master.

I have a Mary Poppins fetish and that's exactly How I picture Dawn talking, like a young Julie Andrews.
Holly sounds like Posh Spice.

>even though there's plenty of other far more well known cult classics out there.
You can't argue against Quality and The Kesels H&D is grade-A quality.

Pfftt, sure thing, acne-boy.

Attached: holly_granger__earth_27__commission_by_phil_cho-dbwrxi0.jpg (792x1224, 262K)

Attached: dawn_granger__earth_27__commission_by_phil_cho-dbwoos0.jpg (792x1224, 424K)

>Mucous Membrane
Alright, that's cute.

>calm one is the mentor, hotheaded is the newcomer
come oooooooooooon, that's boring
hawk's the mentor, dove's the newbie

>Avatar of war and battle
>no muscles

BOOO-urns.